Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2799

    Pacific on 44th

    You have to try Anita there. She gives the most sensual massage of anyone in the area IMHO. She's a little curvy but not much (definitely not BBW). I would guess she has full see's possibly small the's. She's a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    Never tried Pacific on 44th, but read mostly good posts here so went for it. New girl Amber, pretty young, arms tatted up pretty good but kinda cool looking; great figure with super firm bolt-ons; is / was dancer downtown. Obviously not much experience or training in massage, but open to suggestions and listened to requests. Good teasing, very good HE. If you like them chatty, she's there Mon and Weds.

  2. #2798

    American girls for FS?

    Massage. And Looking for an american girl. Lady. For some clean FS. Any advice? Thanks.

  3. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongebob357  [View Original Post]
    Its getting close to the old lady's birthday and I was thinking of getting us a couples massage. I see that Serenity has couples massage but wondered if any of my fellow mongers had a recommendation. She would be open to a happy ending after a great massage and would like to accommodate her desires, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Bob.
    Panacea has a couples room. Natasha, Natalie, and Alese would be my recommendations to choose from.

  4. #2796

    Pacific 44th

    Never tried Pacific on 44th, but read mostly good posts here so went for it. New girl Amber, pretty young, arms tatted up pretty good but kinda cool looking; great figure with super firm bolt-ons; is / was dancer downtown. Obviously not much experience or training in massage, but open to suggestions and listened to requests. Good teasing, very good HE. If you like them chatty, she's there Mon and Weds.

  5. #2795

    Couples Massage Question

    Its getting close to the old lady's birthday and I was thinking of getting us a couples massage. I see that Serenity has couples massage but wondered if any of my fellow mongers had a recommendation. She would be open to a happy ending after a great massage and would like to accommodate her desires, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Bob.

  6. #2794

    Lees, Muskegon

    As the Muskgon link seems to be pretty inactive, I decided to post here. Rose is back to China for about a month, but will be back around first part of March. She is a little older and only OK in the looks (and figure) department, but her massage techniques have gotten pretty good. And, word is that Lucy is coming back; she gives you a really good experience, and like Rose, can carry on a conversation in English. For us on the west side Lees can be a lot more convenient than greater GR.

  7. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTom  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't been to serenity for awhile. IMHO it has the most comfortable rooms of the area MPs. Made an appointment w Avi? Sp.

    I was happy with the girl that walked in. Nice attitude, great body and smile and lots of fun. I would recommend.
    Did you get to see who is currently working there? Camille had left and I have not seen any ad from them in a long time stating who is working these days.

  8. #2792

    Stats for me 3/5/9 sums it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeBone  [View Original Post]
    I had a decent dream about Torie yesterday.

    First time dream. Very clean professional atmosphere, comfortable.

    Back Massage, rate about a 1. Not much time spent there nor any effort. Excessive but ox and back of thighs rubbing. (Not massage, rub) lots of brushing up against the boys from behind to gauge the temperature of the water.

    On the flip was asked if I would be tipping and immediately went topless and yoga's to the knee providing good view of the rear. After starting the HJ, I was guided (hand) and it was very wet. Once she finished (yes she did) she cleaned up and proceeded to complete HE double handed method to COB. She cleaned everything and offered a water. Great personality and good work effort.

    HH / +50. Damage $. 10.

    Will repeat if nothing else was Available, because her work ethic shines through.

    Stats for me 3/5/9 sums it up.
    What does this stand for?

    Stats for me 3/5/9 sums it up.

  9. #2791

    Serenity

    I hadn't been to serenity for awhile. IMHO it has the most comfortable rooms of the area MPs. Made an appointment w Avi? Sp.

    I was happy with the girl that walked in. Nice attitude, great body and smile and lots of fun. I would recommend.

  10. #2790

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TowerDog  [View Original Post]
    Went there for the first time the other day got seen by a sexy little hostess she gave the rub wasn't the prettiest In face but had a killer body she allowed minor roaming and gave a killer HJ I really enjoyed her touch will definitely recommend it.
    Without a name and cost, the recommend is of no help. There are 8 or more ladies working here!

    NJ.

  11. #2789

    Jennifer

    After reading all the great reviews I just had to try Jennifer for myself. This was my first time getting a massage from someone that does not work out of a massage parlor. It was easy to setup the appointment (2 call system). Easy to find location. Would have preferred an office setting but she made me feel at ease. She has a very nice body and gets comfortable from the start (WOW). I wish there was a way to watch her as she massaged my back. Her back massage was good++, although I have had better quality massages from girls at Pacific (she did say she is having problems with her wrist and has to wear a brace when she is not working). The best part is that she sits on your ass as she works on your back (that alone would have me going back). Now if I could get her to remove her panties when she is sitting on me so I could feel her nice warm pussy (I digress). The flip was good but seemed like she rushed through it (maybe because we were running short on time). I like when they take their time and allow more roaming during the HE. All in all a great time. No mention of money, which was nice. I will repeat.

  12. #2788

    Massage paradise 28th

    Went there for the first time the other day got seen by a sexy little hostess she gave the rub wasn't the prettiest In face but had a killer body she allowed minor roaming and gave a killer HJ I really enjoyed her touch will definitely recommend it.

  13. #2787

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Just realized she's working at East West again. I remember most guys saying don't bother. I'm done with E / W and all the drama and the crazy, out of your fucking mind, upselling.
    Same be. S. At Mama Dees!

  14. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-tree/18295281

    Anyone try this lady yet? Says it's an office environment with mutual touch.

    Thanks!

    NJ.
    Just realized she's working at East West again. I remember most guys saying don't bother. I'm done with E / W and all the drama and the crazy, out of your fucking mind, upselling.

  15. #2785

    Tree

    There were some old reviews of her but I don't remember anything bad. I have been thinking if giving her a shot so if you do TOFTT please report.

    O-Jo.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-tree/18295281

    Anyone try this lady yet? Says it's an office environment with mutual touch.

    Thanks!

    NJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape