Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4445
-
02-18-15 22:56 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 461100% true. LOL.
Originally Posted by BoobieBrat
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-15 16:04 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 35Best post ever
This man deserves to be bought a drink, most informative post in the history of this site.
Originally Posted by BoobieBrat
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-15 13:10 #2358Regular Member

Posts: 6On the same note, long ago when I started the hobby, I was doing a little research and had stumbled upon a write up somewhere and I had saved it. I still use it for reference. Helps me decode the ads better.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
Apologies in advance for the long ass post.
Frequently, an escort uses codewords to mask their perceived inadequacies by transforming them into an asset. Often we are asked, what does this mean or is there a glossary or dictionary, in reference to these terms, abbreviations, and acronyms.
To reduce the confusion for novice readers, we present, myredbook.com's pessimist's guide to decoding escort ads:
BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fat
Thick = fat
Rubenesque = fat
Womanly = fat
Hourglass = fat
Supersized = fat
Pic of face only? = fat
Pic of body under bedsheet? = fat
Gives bra size only? = fat
Busty = either saggy or fat
Naturally busty = saggy and fat
Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly
Slim = no boobs
Svelte = no boobs
Slender = no boobs
Dancer's body = no boobs
Runner = no boobs
Spinner = no boobs
Yoga = no boobs
Bombshell = fake boobs
Baywatch = fake boobs
Playboy = fake boobs
Model = fake boobs
Brazilian = black
Butterscotch = black
Caramel = black
Chocolate = black
Creole = black
Cuban = black
Dominican = black
Ebony = black
Egyptian = black
Eritrean = black
Ethiopian = black
Exotic = black
Hawaiian = black
Mahogany = black
Mocha = black
Mulatto = black
Nubian = black
Mixed = black
Mature = old
Courtesan = old
Gracious = old
Refined = old
Elegant = old
Classic = old
Conservative = old
Original = old
Age = generally add a few years, here are some frequent exceptions:
College Student = late 20's
Just turned 18 = mid 20's
19 = possible jailbait
21 = late 20's
28 = late 30's
Intelligent = brunette
Sorority Girl = blonde
Selective = overpriced
Exclusive = very overpriced
Classy = can't afford lingerie
Freaky = doesn't shower between clients
Nasty = doesn't shower at all
Upscale = snooty personality
All American = all trailer trash
Princess = I have an attitude problem
Party girl = I'll be high on drugs
On fire = active herpes outbreak
Las Vegas = Bellagio prices, Motel 6 service
coed = plain looking with acne problem
girl next door = looks like the boy next door
Goddess = If you believe this is me in the pictures...
Real Doll = Bubba brings you an inflatable doll, no refunds
Energetic = methamphetamine addict
Down to earth = boring
College graduate = sleeps with professors
open minded = openly accepts tips
two girl show = one girl shows, one girl steals your stuff
New to business = changed name
New to area = changed name and moved across bay
Only here for a few days = staying until bad reviews run me out of town
Up to an hour = 1 shot and she's gone.
Discreet = I check your ID
Discrete = I can't spell
Advance notice required = you'll never get a hold of me
Seeks generous gentleman = ROB for the elderly
Seeks generous businessmen = ROB for out-of-towners
Once in a lifetime experience = you won't repeat
I love what I do = I'm desperate for clients.
Satisfaction guaranteed = I guarantee I'm getting your money
snowbunny = white girl with a black pimp
Available 24/7 = my pimp doesn't let me sleep
AD WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS = my pimp can't type
aD wRiTTeN iN mIxED cAsE = my pimp is learning how to type
You won't be sorry = You'll be disappointed
You won't be disappointed = You'll be sorry
CMT = good massage, bad sex
FBSM = bad massage, good sex
What an ad DOESN'T say, is also a source of information:
Unless specified, you can assume:
hair color = brown
hair length = to shoulder
eye color = brown
age = mature
height = short
weight = heavy
cup size = small
measurements = large
-
02-17-15 02:12 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 391I'm starting to think that just about anybody that says "down to earth" is going to suck (in a bad sense, not a using their mouth sense).
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-15 00:08 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 558I noticed this girls posts too recently. Everytime I go with the young ones I come away disappointed. She looks cute if the pics are real.
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-15 17:51 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 296⭐STAR⭐ - not good at all
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...night/18589058
80 flowers, pays not attention, rushed.
-
02-14-15 01:48 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 39Lily
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...scape/18199090
Anyone have experience with this one? Thanks.
-
02-12-15 08:18 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 461Taylor
I've seen Taylor twice now in her notel in NC for some CBJ and CFS. I would rate her overall an 8. 7 for looks, but attitude and service are definetly 9+. She will sometimes walk NCB as well in the early morning. Although she advertises as a white girl, she isn't. She is a hispanic blonde.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...eauty/17832199
-
02-09-15 08:05 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 4439Nnl
Sorry,
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
My mailbox filled right up after the posting I did on NNL.
It is working now, plenty of room.
-
02-09-15 02:51 #2351Regular Member

Posts: 6411 on Lexi
Any idea what happened to Lexi? Last I recollect seeing her was way back in August and I haven't seen her since. I tried calling and texting her number a couple of times and a guy answered the phone. Apparently the number no longer belongs to her. Anyways, she was my ATF and was kinda missing her and wanted to see her.
http://juicylexi.naughtynsexy.com/
-
02-09-15 02:34 #2350Regular Member

Posts: 6411 on Lexi
Anyone know what happened to her? She's no where to be seen. She was my ATF and I kinda miss her. Last I remember seeing her was somewhere in August time frame. Tried calling / Texting her number but a guy responded that the number no longer belonged to her and he just got the number.
http://juicylexi.naughtynsexy.com/index-2.html
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...8-1368/1/57303
-
02-09-15 02:02 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 391I've never understood this. Half the people that send me a "please send me a PM" request have full mailboxes, and sometimes people send you PMs that you cannot respond to because their mailbox is full or they won't accept PMs (why this board lets you send a PM and not have to receive one, I don't know, but that's the way it is).
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-15 22:01 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 789Your box is full so you can't except any more PM'S!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-15 23:07 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 4439Nnl
The San Diego Forum looks alot like the one back home in West Michigan.
I have always looked for someone dependable and professional. By that I mean on time, well dressed and groomed and looks like she belongs in a professional position not on the street.
I found her back in Grand Rapids MI. She worked in Lansing and Kalamazoo too. Now she is in San Diego for you. Many of us miss her back here, and hope she comes home.
Her claim to fame was French Lessons, with a swirl and a twist she was never done until you were completely done. I have never trusted any girl before. She is under the radar, not on BP. The only place she posts is on this forum in the escort section. She has been to my house, family's house and to my place of work. She has this great routine. Blow the boss. She will come to your office dressed as a consultant with breifcase and give you a french lesson. She won't spill a drop or leave any evidence. Plus you can be home for dinner with the wife on time. PM me if you want.
Our loss is your gain please treat the NoNonsense Lady like the Lady she is. You will be glad you did.
-
02-06-15 00:00 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 558I would say fake or working for an agency. The link you provided is to a BP ad that was posted at 1 am. Red flag.
Originally Posted by DuffMan82
[View Original Post]


















