Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14458
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishFighter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out this place in Altamonte Springs off of 436? I'm going to try it on Saturday.
    Nice place. Very clean and comfortable. Above average looking girls. I think they are very careful and it may take more visits than 1 to see what is on the menu. They do treat you very nice and pay a lot of attention to you. Little pricey so I don't frequent the place much anymore.

  2. #14457

    Namaste

    Quote Originally Posted by Gander0101  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 6 months ago. I tried Hard for extras but no luck. She told me she worked hard for license and would not do anything to risk losing it.
    Wonderful massage and a beautiful girl. But I too found no relief.

    She is beautiful.

  3. #14456

    Karen piling on

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoJ  [View Original Post]
    Thanks LD and the rest of the team. I have cancelled and might stop off at Luxas instead. Anyone else have another option by the big mall?
    I concurr with others here. Massage was ok.

    NO HE available when I was there.

    Iffy neighborhood. Be safe.

    Flyer.

  4. #14455

    Asahi Asian Therapy

    Has anyone checked out this place in Altamonte Springs off of 436? I'm going to try it on Saturday.

  5. #14454

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by FellowGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. She's at Essence over near Hoffner and Semoran (I think it's still called Essense). She is very cute with a hot body. I think she's cuter than those photos in the ad. Service is standard for Essense--great HE.
    "no nude photos please" guys send pictures of their junk, ask her for nude pics? An interesting request on her part.

  6. #14453
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueCritic69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. She's at Essence over near Hoffner and Semoran (I think it's still called Essense). She is very cute with a hot body. I think she's cuter than those photos in the ad. Service is standard for Essense--great HE.

  7. #14452

    Re: Malia


  8. #14451
    Quote Originally Posted by KanMilk  [View Original Post]
    I did call that day but it was after I left. A lady answered and our times couldn't match so I guess I'll try back later before it gets too hot. That place is busy. Stay safe.
    Unfortunately I think we all know it is just a matter of time before things heat up there. I have been a couple of times and am worried, as I do not want to be there when the shit hits the fan, so to speak.

  9. #14450
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobbing  [View Original Post]
    Same situation. Went around 6 pm today and parked in the back, had to ring the bell 4 times before a 40's lady came up and told me they are extremely busy. Asked me to wait in my car for 15 min. Took off after 3 min waiting. Don't bother calling, goes to pre-recorded message right after 2 rings.

    Did see a nice 30's lady walking out of the front door, perhaps going on meal break.

    Price seems to have changed from the posts below. Advertising. 6 HH and. 8 H.

    Will return later. Not many options since Lavender stopped answering calls and locked door at night.
    I did call that day but it was after I left. A lady answered and our times couldn't match so I guess I'll try back later before it gets too hot. That place is busy. Stay safe.

  10. #14449

    CB Bumby

    Went there on Saturday afternoon around 1. Some guy kept trying to get in door asks me if I have an appointment I said I don't. Nice looking woman lets me in says the other guy is crazy. Had a decent little asian come into room and gave me an hour long rub. The ending was very happy! I didn't get her name but rolled out down 120 I think. Have a good one!

  11. #14448
    Quote Originally Posted by KanMilk  [View Original Post]
    Went there the other day. Tall slender woman came to the door. I get 2 ft in an she tells me they only take appts. I said well that's not what your ad says. She claims they have to hire more talent and didn't even apologize (not that I wanted one) but the business etiquette could have been better.
    Same situation. Went around 6 pm today and parked in the back, had to ring the bell 4 times before a 40's lady came up and told me they are extremely busy. Asked me to wait in my car for 15 min. Took off after 3 min waiting. Don't bother calling, goes to pre-recorded message right after 2 rings.

    Did see a nice 30's lady walking out of the front door, perhaps going on meal break.

    Price seems to have changed from the posts below. Advertising. 6 HH and. 8 H.

    Will return later. Not many options since Lavender stopped answering calls and locked door at night.

  12. #14447
    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations! So what time do you go to work? We need to know her new working hours. LOL.
    Now that's funny!

  13. #14446
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Skylar at Luxsa

    Needed a massage so I got in contact with luxsa, it was early in the day so they had openings. Made the quick drive to the office, 2 call system to get there since it was my first time. I was met at the lobby by three very attractive ladies, and was given a choice of two for my session, Lilly and Skylar. I chose skylar, she is in her mid to lates 20's, looks younger. Very cute face, great body. I was asked to limit my detail of the session, but I will say that I had a good time, and will definitely repeat.

  14. #14445

    Cherry blossom

    Went there the other day. Tall slender woman came to the door. I get 2 ft in an she tells me they only take appts. I said well that's not what your ad says. She claims they have to hire more talent and didn't even apologize (not that I wanted one) but the business etiquette could have been better.

  15. #14444

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by VManOrl01  [View Original Post]
    I had the absolute pleasure of seeing Avalon again last night. I hadn't seen her in several weeks and it was REALLY good to see her again. We had the best session EVER and afterwards I couldn't help myself. I proposed. To my complete surprise SHE ACCEPTED! It just doesn't get any better that!! Vman out!
    Congratulations! So what time do you go to work? We need to know her new working hours. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape