Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #999

    Definatly got lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    Her last review ends with this: "Definitely one of those "would have been better off masturbating" situations. ". The guy actually never even got off.

    Her I'd # 266002.
    She is a heroin addict, hence the erraticness and her weighing 80 pounds.

  2. #998

    Sounds like you got lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Quick report, I had arranged for an hr today w Anna aka Jessie (who had great pics and decent reviews over ThERe). Made contact a week in advance and confirmed by PM the day in advance. She prefers texting.

    Then today, complete radio silence on both #s she's posted to CL. Zip. I waited an hour even. And it's COLD out there.

    I noticed she's getting more indifferent / worse reviews. She and her pimp must be zonked or something. Caveat emptor, brothers. Look elsewhere for your spinner fun.

    "sweet and petite and what a treat quincy 8 fiv 7 2361187 - 19".

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...61187/27968186
    Her last review ends with this: "Definitely one of those "would have been better off masturbating" situations. ". The guy actually never even got off.

    Her I'd # 266002.

  3. #997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    Guys looks like Lexi is gone. I just called the 3267 number and the a girl answered told me this wasn't her pone number anymore. Anyone else know anything different?
    I've been trying her at 6156 # but no luck. I've also been emailing her the address from her ad but nothing there either. Not even a bounce back that the email isn't active anymore.

  4. #996

    Lexi

    Guys looks like Lexi is gone. I just called the 3267 number and the a girl answered told me this wasn't her pone number anymore. Anyone else know anything different?

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has info it would be appreciated I haven't been able to reach her either.

  5. #995

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Inbox Cleared! Try again.
    If anyone has info it would be appreciated I haven't been able to reach her either.

  6. #994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Anna in Quincy. Color Her Unreliable

    Quick report, I had arranged for an hr today w Anna aka Jessie (who had great pics and decent reviews over ThERe). Made contact a week in advance and confirmed by PM the day in advance. She prefers texting.

    Then today, complete radio silence on both #s she's posted to CL. Zip. I waited an hour even. And it's COLD out there.

    I noticed she's getting more indifferent / worse reviews. She and her pimp must be zonked or something. Caveat emptor, brothers. Look elsewhere for your spinner fun.

    "sweet and petite and what a treat quincy 8 fiv 7 2361187 - 19".

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...61187/27968186

  7. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this post for awhile now. Curious if anyone has actually met her. I did exchange email with her, cost is $50, and she will take off in your presence. Ad also references her being widowed.

    Let me know if anyone met her or has info. Here is one of her posts:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/4869885604.html

    Panties! - w4 m - 34 (Salem, mass).

    Posted: 2015-01-30 8:59 am.

    If you are interested in purchasing slighty worn panties and are serious and for real then I would love to hear from you as its a thrill for me to do this as well! Please only serious people respond. I look forward to hearing from you.
    I emailed her as well. She sent a picture and is a good looking lady. She said it was for exchange only, nothing more.

    Good luck!!

  8. #992

    Thank you for the Info.

    Since M4 M appears to represent a majority of the actual posts on CL in Boston area, perhaps the explanation and / or relationship of CL to increase in HIV transmission, if there is a correlation, is relegated to the gay population of CL posters. Of course, not knowing what areas of the country were in the study, I cannot venture a guess on whether the M4M CL posters are high in those areas also. However, I have seen news stories about other studies that show a significant increase in HIV transmission nationally in the gay population. I am just sayin.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger  [View Original Post]
    Apologies if someone posted something about this over the past few days, but PLEASE be careful out there!! This is just an excerpt from a longer story and may not be precise research but it makes the point loud and clear:

    "Researchers in the United States have found a link between HIV transmission and the popular classified advertisement website Craigslist, with research spanning a decade revealing a 16% increase in transmission of the infection after Craigslist entered a new area's market. ".

  9. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    I have a different number from those two but she hasn't answered mine either. I've been trying to get to see her also but have had zero luck so if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.
    I've been trying to reach out to her again with the 3267 number, but no luck here either. Anyone?

  10. #990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen or heard from Lexi in Charlestown? I tried reaching out to both her numbers ending in 6569 & 3267 but no response. Anyone else have a better way to get in contact with her?

    GV.
    I have a different number from those two but she hasn't answered mine either. I've been trying to get to see her also but have had zero luck so if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

  11. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox, Dude. I tried to send you a PM, but could not.
    Inbox Cleared! Try again.

  12. #988

    Some Sobering Stats

    Apologies if someone posted something about this over the past few days, but PLEASE be careful out there!! This is just an excerpt from a longer story and may not be precise research but it makes the point loud and clear:

    "Researchers in the United States have found a link between HIV transmission and the popular classified advertisement website Craigslist, with research spanning a decade revealing a 16% increase in transmission of the infection after Craigslist entered a new area's market. ".

  13. #987

    Can't find Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox, Dude. I tried to send you a PM, but could not.
    I've been looking on CL and BP for her contact info but can't find it. Is her ad still up?

  14. #986

    In Box Full

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen or heard from Lexi in Charlestown? I tried reaching out to both her numbers ending in 6569 & 3267 but no response. Anyone else have a better way to get in contact with her?

    GV.
    Clear your inbox, Dude. I tried to send you a PM, but could not.

  15. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this post for awhile now. Curious if anyone has actually met her. I did exchange email with her, cost is $50, and she will take off in your presence. Ad also references her being widowed.

    Let me know if anyone met her or has info. Here is one of her posts:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/4869885604.html

    Panties! - w4 m - 34 (Salem, mass).

    Posted: 2015-01-30 8:59 am.

    If you are interested in purchasing slighty worn panties and are serious and for real then I would love to hear from you as its a thrill for me to do this as well! Please only serious people respond. I look forward to hearing from you.
    LOL this sounds very kinky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape