Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3020

    I've seen her 4-5 times

    She is probably the best out there. She makes you feel like her boyfriend. You will have a great time!

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!
    .

  2. #3019

    Had the pleasure of meeting her about a year and a half ago

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!
    She is gorgeous and a lot of fun. Enjoy!!

  3. #3018

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by TomStone68  [View Original Post]
    Monica reached out to me. We came to an understanding. I posted positive comments about her earlier this week, which I still feel is valid, and I would recommend her to any of you guys. Some miscommunication between us, and we are all good now. If you get the opportunity to see her while in the area, you should take it.
    Monica is a nice young lady, you will have a good time.

  4. #3017

    Enjoy PHFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!
    Would be nice to have your cash.

  5. #3016

    Monica Murno follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by TomStone68  [View Original Post]
    Texted Ms. Murno this morning and asked if she was still on the NS, where her last BP ad from yesterday had listed her. She said no, she was in Orlando now. I said, ok, have a wonderful day, and she then advised me to never text her again.

    Maybe I caught her before her morning coffee.
    Monica reached out to me. We came to an understanding. I posted positive comments about her earlier this week, which I still feel is valid, and I would recommend her to any of you guys. Some miscommunication between us, and we are all good now. If you get the opportunity to see her while in the area, you should take it.

  6. #3015

    Now were talking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroff  [View Original Post]
    Congrats, you are in for a treat. It is pricey? Yes, but you definitely get what you pay for. This is from her pictorial from penthouse:

    http://imcmagazine.com/gallery.php?item_id=106498
    Not this is something I can get behind. Literally LOL.

    This one is a worthy pursuit for sure.

  7. #3014

    Monica Murno

    Texted Ms. Murno this morning and asked if she was still on the NS, where her last BP ad from yesterday had listed her. She said no, she was in Orlando now. I said, ok, have a wonderful day, and she then advised me to never text her again.

    Maybe I caught her before her morning coffee.

  8. #3013
    Congrats, you are in for a treat. It is pricey? Yes, but you definitely get what you pay for. This is from her pictorial from penthouse:

    http://imcmagazine.com/gallery.php?item_id=106498

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!

  9. #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!
    That is for sure a "Bucketlist", enjoy my brother, ENJOY. $$ HR, wow.

  10. #3011

    My dream come true

    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!

  11. #3010

    Holy crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    According to her reviews on the other site she's not a GFE but as they all said her looks and demeanor made up for that.
    I've actually seen this girl before. Awhile ago and in another town. I guess she is not what you would call GFE but pretty close and looks and everything else make up for it. Kind of like Cassie in Casselberry.

    KC.

  12. #3009
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantOne  [View Original Post]
    I posted in the positive review section on the dream. I'm still learning all of this so my apologies for any rookie mistakes. Maybe I need some tips from Alligator19. LOL.
    Thanks GiantOne. We figured it out. NICE work on the review, keep up the good work.

  13. #3008

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4799/12013557

    If I hadn't seen Mel Jenner yesterday and going to be out of commission for the next 10-12 days I would be all over this ASAP. Google her number and decide for yourself. I will be envious of whoever gets to her before I am able. You all tell her to stay around for a couple of weeks!
    According to her reviews on the other site she's not a GFE but as they all said her looks and demeanor made up for that.

  14. #3007

    Wish I was still having that dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    Buddy, now you have us all curious!!

    How was the party, did you ever wake up? We are still waiting for some intel.
    I posted in the positive review section on the dream. I'm still learning all of this so my apologies for any rookie mistakes. Maybe I need some tips from Alligator19. LOL.

  15. #3006

    StellaStar169

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-or-Commentary

    #4702.

    Had a Dream w Stella Star.

    Good to go! Incall. Looks exactly like the pics. Great BBBJ! - she got very very wet! YMMV. Will do greek for an upcharge.

    Mish. Doggie - she's very sweet no rush. And she's new!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape