Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantOne  [View Original Post]
    I posted in the positive review section on the dream. I'm still learning all of this so my apologies for any rookie mistakes. Maybe I need some tips from Alligator19. LOL.
    Thanks GiantOne. We figured it out. NICE work on the review, keep up the good work.

  2. #3010

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4799/12013557

    If I hadn't seen Mel Jenner yesterday and going to be out of commission for the next 10-12 days I would be all over this ASAP. Google her number and decide for yourself. I will be envious of whoever gets to her before I am able. You all tell her to stay around for a couple of weeks!
    According to her reviews on the other site she's not a GFE but as they all said her looks and demeanor made up for that.

  3. #3009

    Wish I was still having that dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    Buddy, now you have us all curious!!

    How was the party, did you ever wake up? We are still waiting for some intel.
    I posted in the positive review section on the dream. I'm still learning all of this so my apologies for any rookie mistakes. Maybe I need some tips from Alligator19. LOL.

  4. #3008

    StellaStar169

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-or-Commentary

    #4702.

    Had a Dream w Stella Star.

    Good to go! Incall. Looks exactly like the pics. Great BBBJ! - she got very very wet! YMMV. Will do greek for an upcharge.

    Mish. Doggie - she's very sweet no rush. And she's new!

  5. #3007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Click on his username. Click on view post. He posted a review of a duo the next day in another thread.

    Cheers J54.
    Thanks Jess.

    I found it and think you are right, it must have been his trip to the volcanoes Shy and Alex?!

  6. #3006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    Buddy, now you have us all curious!!

    How was the party, did you ever wake up? We are still waiting for some intel.
    Click on his username. Click on view post. He posted a review of a duo the next day in another thread.

    Cheers J54.

  7. #3005
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you very much

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasNole  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Marina recently. She had a very nice booty and huge tatas just like you've probably seen. She knows how to give pretty good oral dictation.

    Had a pleasant dream.

    If you are thinking about seeing her then hit me up for some more good info.

    VN.
    Thank you very much I hope to see you soon hoped you looked up my videos.

  8. #3004

    Never ending dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Eelectri  [View Original Post]
    Well Giantone.

    Did you wake up from the dream or did you past out? We are still curious as to what happened as our friend Platter stated.
    Maybe TWO at once for to much and the dream NEVER ended.

  9. #3003

    Adrien, Wow!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4799/12013557

    If I hadn't seen Mel Jenner yesterday and going to be out of commission for the next 10-12 days I would be all over this ASAP. Google her number and decide for yourself. I will be envious of whoever gets to her before I am able. You all tell her to stay around for a couple of weeks!

  10. #3002
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 62

    That was amazing

    Last week was great thanks to you I will be here for a short time. I will be back no worries!

  11. #3001

    Still waiting

    Well Giantone.

    Did you wake up from the dream or did you past out? We are still curious as to what happened as our friend Platter stated.

  12. #3000

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantOne  [View Original Post]
    OK so obviously I'm a newbie here. I stumbled onto this site a few months ago and I must say kudos to how this site is run. I totally respect you guys and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can to support what we do. That being said, tonight I have a super dream on the horizon. I'll be drifting away to a nice slumber here shortly. This dream involves two lovely companions and myself. Details to come. P.S. I hope I never wake up.
    Buddy, now you have us all curious!!

    How was the party, did you ever wake up? We are still waiting for some intel.

  13. #2999

    Think I'll be dreaming heavily this evening.

    OK so obviously I'm a newbie here. I stumbled onto this site a few months ago and I must say kudos to how this site is run. I totally respect you guys and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can to support what we do. That being said, tonight I have a super dream on the horizon. I'll be drifting away to a nice slumber here shortly. This dream involves two lovely companions and myself. Details to come. P.S. I hope I never wake up.

  14. #2998
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you very much

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasNole  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Marina recently. She had a very nice booty and huge tatas just like you've probably seen. She knows how to give pretty good oral dictation.

    Had a pleasant dream.

    If you are thinking about seeing her then hit me up for some more good info.

    VN.
    Thank You very much for the good words.

  15. #2997
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 298

    Who me?

    Hi guys, thank you for the inquiry. To answer your question YES! I am still in the BIZ. I am just living life on life's terms. Needless to say kids, family, and new business ventures are COCK BLOCKING me! So I guess you can say I am part timing the hobby UNFORTUNATELY!! But I will be back in the swing 4 days a week or so come mid February I would love to see old friends and looking forward to making new ones I hope that we can start or reestablish fabulous friendships!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen posting in NG.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape