Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4445
-
02-05-15 15:23 #2345Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone seen this provider before?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...w-new/14395742
-
02-04-15 00:23 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 558BP ads
Is it me or do all these BP ads look fake? I hate their new format.
-
02-02-15 02:14 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 160That's what I was thinking. I remember seeing her posts when I first moved to SD a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-15 00:48 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 558I've seen this girls posts for a long time. Never seen any reviews, always uses the age of 19 and has had a bunch of different phone numbers. Red flags for me. I think she's been 19 for the last 4 years.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-15 00:08 #2341Regular Member

Posts: 8Baby bunny
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...n-now/18456626
Met with this one tonight. She's very new to San Diego, says she's moving here. Very cute, kinda looks like Mira Sorvino, that actress. Very hot body. Not GFE, but a tight spinner body with a very nice posterior made up for that. Hung out for a hh, and it was most def worth the $. 25.
My first post in SD since moving here. This was the first really good experience I've had!
-
01-30-15 20:16 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 394Anyone had the pleasure?
I like the pics, but no reviews I can find:
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-play/18025037
Had a different number here:
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...71/1/228877/ff
Any info appreciated, thanks!
MG.
-
01-29-15 00:55 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 138Not yet.
I keep missing her, but will try again tomorrow and report back.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-15 21:35 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 394Any luck with this one yet?
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-15 10:44 #2337

Posts: 64I have her FB info but I don't want to violate any thing on this board.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
Although it says nothing about facebook links.
Ever since she's had a bf, she's gone cold supposedly.
No but it does say a whole lot about personally identifying information. I know that there are chicks that have multiple facebook pages, but generally the links that get sent here are the ones to their "real lives" that have pictures of their families.
Chicks have the same right to control how much of their "real" stuff gets out there as guys do.
A2
-
01-27-15 10:16 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 698Hey
Everyone. Back again on a buisness trip. Last time I was here I accidentally amused these women by complying with their higher than average prices because, well not to sound snobby, but money isn't really an issue. But to not hurt your or my wallet I would appreciate any info on what's good around. Preferably Asian or Hispans working Incall. I'll make sure to report on any recommendations and ones I TOFTT on. As always stay safe and smart!
-
01-27-15 00:42 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 56370 for CBJ and doggie (CFS) is a super good deal. Good find, bro!
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-15 17:23 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 138Shower cap. ?
Hey guys, I sampled this one over the weekend:
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...me-70/18376470
Surprisingly, she's using real photos of herself. Unfortunately, they must have been taken sometime in the distant past. Before she squeezed out two kids (confirmed). That flat-looking stomach is now a floppy meat pouch that points to her toes. To boot, she opens the door wearing a shower cap because she's in the middle of dying her hair. WTF? Reality is much stranger than anything I could ever dream up. Most of you guys would probably do the right thing. Make a 180 and split back to your car. I surveyed the situation, and decided to go for it. This was a first (and hopefully the last) time I ever hooked up w / a SW wearing a shower cap.
Just so you know, it wasn't all bad. She's a sweet girl from Texas, great smile, perfect titties, and a nice round bum. Staying at the Seven Seas, and they have full wall mirrors next to the bed. CBJ and doggie for. 7.
-
01-26-15 03:01 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 394To be avoided
Hey all, stopping my lurking to post a warning. If I had done more research, I should have caught this, but I didn't.
So avoid this one:
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-choc/17164213
Takes the donation, makes excuses and leaves. She also goes by the name Sativa, and you can search that to find her other ads. She has a girlfriend that used to use the name Indica, not sure if she's still around or not, but I would avoid her too.
Thanks for all the reports, good info!
MG.
-
01-24-15 00:11 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 558I can tell that's a fake ad before even calling or wasting time going to meet up.
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-15 18:46 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 363Total waste of time
Total waste of time. Changes her name on posts. Started at 1. 4. Went to 5. 0 for FS and 1. 9 for CBJ. Not the girl in pictures. Of course prices go up after you are are ready to go. Uses 818.xxx.1057.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...s-out/18374986

















