Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 930 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1231

    Latina incall

    Lately I have been looking for a change from Asian. Any info on a good Latina hotspots would be greatly apreciated.

  2. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman788  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her website is down all of the sudden. Wonder what's going on.
    Her ads are off CL as well.

  3. #1229

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by JTim1972  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from LV and was privileged enough to see both Elizabeth Layne.

    http://www.aladyofpleasure.com/

    And Kristin Adler.

    http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/

    Both were first rate and would definitely see both again.
    Looks like her website is down all of the sudden. Wonder what's going on.

  4. #1228

    Leah!

    It's great to see Leah is finally getting some recognition! She is a sweetheart and a great provider, and amazing value! For a while it seemed like I was the only one talking about her, and I'm not even from Vegas. I didn't want to seem like a shill or white knight. All these new reviews give her more credibility, and me too.

    She was a favorite of mine when she was in Hawaii, and now she is my go to girl, whenever I'm in Vegas. Take care of her, and send her back when you get tired of her! LOL!

  5. #1227
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 38

    I'm feeling better!

    Thanks you gentalmen for being understanding about my absence today.

    But I'm feeling much better.

    My wisdom teeth had given my a fever and slight swelling.

    Feeling better and Available for company again!!

    All the sweet wish you well pms Antibiotics and Motrin.

    Have me feeling much better.

    Thanks again!128139;.

  6. #1226

    Leah being sick

    Man I'm in town for a couple days and was planning on scheduling something with Leah. Hopefully she'll be better before I leave. I'd love some suggestions as well if you guys have any.

    -Woodyee.

  7. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRocket  [View Original Post]
    I thought mojo was long dead, I didn't know it come back, I'd have been looking on it before. Damn. Thanks for the suggestion.
    It's not as good as before. At least not yet.

  8. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Seven has been advertising on mojovillage.com. She's not that reliable, but she's got great reviews if you actually see her. I went to see her once at her place and she stopped answering my texts claiming she fell asleep. The other time she never showed at my hotel. Reports were that she is flaky that way, but well worth it if you do hook up. I'll be visiting in a couple weeks and I plan to try her again. Give her a call and let me know how it goes.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=2656
    I thought mojo was long dead, I didn't know it come back, I'd have been looking on it before. Damn. Thanks for the suggestion.

  9. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Ill take suggestions to. I'm out there soon. I like thin. Bbj preferred. And don't feel like shelling out big bucks. Thank you in advance.
    Sent a couple of recommendations via PM.

  10. #1222

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Caddylax  [View Original Post]
    Are you putting a premium on looks or performance? I may have some suggestions.
    Ill take suggestions to. I'm out there soon. I like thin. Bbj preferred. And don't feel like shelling out big bucks. Thank you in advance.

  11. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRocket  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous. I made a date with her for today, but she woke up sick. Today's my last day. If anyone has a contact for a reliable provider, preferably white or Latina but at this point I'm more open, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    Get well soon Leah.
    Are you putting a premium on looks or performance? I may have some suggestions.

  12. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Seven has been advertising on mojovillage.com. She's not that reliable, but she's got great reviews if you actually see her. I went to see her once at her place and she stopped answering my texts claiming she fell asleep. The other time she never showed at my hotel. Reports were that she is flaky that way, but well worth it if you do hook up. I'll be visiting in a couple weeks and I plan to try her again. Give her a call and let me know how it goes.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=2656
    Saw Seven a few weeks ago based on info and pics on mojovillage. I had seen some info saying that she was "too skinny" based on someone's post, but since I prefer them thin, I was looking forward to meeting her. I was a bit surprised when she showed up larger than the pics and about 5 months expecting. She is definitely into it and we had fun but I'm a petite-girl lover so until a while after the delivery, I'm going to take a pass. If you're ok with a little bigger, she is a complete package, into it and a definite pleaser. I think she will do most anything if you click but as usual with all providers, YMWV. I definitely recommend. Really pretty face too.

  13. #1219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Sexy Seven has been advertising on mojovillage.com. She's not that reliable, but she's got great reviews if you actually see her. I went to see her once at her place and she stopped answering my texts claiming she fell asleep. The other time she never showed at my hotel. Reports were that she is flaky that way, but well worth it if you do hook up. I'll be visiting in a couple weeks and I plan to try her again. Give her a call and let me know how it goes.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=2656

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRocket  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous. I made a date with her for today, but she woke up sick. Today's my last day. If anyone has a contact for a reliable provider, preferably white or Latina but at this point I'm more open, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    Get well soon Leah.

  14. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy79  [View Original Post]
    Being in your city has been fun. Wanted some last minute attention so I contacted this little sweetie based on her reviews. Set up was easy for a trip to my room. Met her in the casino and brought her up. A conversation with her is quite enjoyable. She is super nice and super cute. Her skills are superb and she is not a clock watcher. Her rates are competitive for what else I saw out there. I only wish I had contacted her at the beginning of my trip rather than the end. I've seen my fare share of providers and she ranks near the top. Wish she would fit in the overhead compartment so I could take her home with me! Thanks Leah and thank you LV! Stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

    Fireguy.
    I'm jealous. I made a date with her for today, but she woke up sick. Today's my last day. If anyone has a contact for a reliable provider, preferably white or Latina but at this point I'm more open, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    Get well soon Leah.

  15. #1217

    Leah Love

    Being in your city has been fun. Wanted some last minute attention so I contacted this little sweetie based on her reviews. Set up was easy for a trip to my room. Met her in the casino and brought her up. A conversation with her is quite enjoyable. She is super nice and super cute. Her skills are superb and she is not a clock watcher. Her rates are competitive for what else I saw out there. I only wish I had contacted her at the beginning of my trip rather than the end. I've seen my fare share of providers and she ranks near the top. Wish she would fit in the overhead compartment so I could take her home with me! Thanks Leah and thank you LV! Stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

    Fireguy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape