Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 13942
-
01-26-15 00:16 #1237Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 38I'm feeling better!
Thanks you gentalmen for being understanding about my absence today.
But I'm feeling much better.
My wisdom teeth had given my a fever and slight swelling.
Feeling better and Available for company again!!
All the sweet wish you well pms Antibiotics and Motrin.
Have me feeling much better.
Thanks again!128139;.
-
01-25-15 23:58 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 201Leah being sick
Man I'm in town for a couple days and was planning on scheduling something with Leah. Hopefully she'll be better before I leave. I'd love some suggestions as well if you guys have any.
-Woodyee.
-
01-25-15 21:12 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 355It's not as good as before. At least not yet.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 21:08 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 127I thought mojo was long dead, I didn't know it come back, I'd have been looking on it before. Damn. Thanks for the suggestion.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 20:35 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 355Sent a couple of recommendations via PM.
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 17:03 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 338Both
Ill take suggestions to. I'm out there soon. I like thin. Bbj preferred. And don't feel like shelling out big bucks. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by Caddylax
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 16:17 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 355Are you putting a premium on looks or performance? I may have some suggestions.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 16:06 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 352Saw Seven a few weeks ago based on info and pics on mojovillage. I had seen some info saying that she was "too skinny" based on someone's post, but since I prefer them thin, I was looking forward to meeting her. I was a bit surprised when she showed up larger than the pics and about 5 months expecting. She is definitely into it and we had fun but I'm a petite-girl lover so until a while after the delivery, I'm going to take a pass. If you're ok with a little bigger, she is a complete package, into it and a definite pleaser. I think she will do most anything if you click but as usual with all providers, YMWV. I definitely recommend. Really pretty face too.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 11:42 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 444Sexy Seven has been advertising on mojovillage.com. She's not that reliable, but she's got great reviews if you actually see her. I went to see her once at her place and she stopped answering my texts claiming she fell asleep. The other time she never showed at my hotel. Reports were that she is flaky that way, but well worth it if you do hook up. I'll be visiting in a couple weeks and I plan to try her again. Give her a call and let me know how it goes.
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=2656
Originally Posted by JohnnyRocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 10:35 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 127I'm jealous. I made a date with her for today, but she woke up sick. Today's my last day. If anyone has a contact for a reliable provider, preferably white or Latina but at this point I'm more open, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Originally Posted by FireGuy79
[View Original Post]
Get well soon Leah.
-
01-24-15 23:57 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 143Leah Love
Being in your city has been fun. Wanted some last minute attention so I contacted this little sweetie based on her reviews. Set up was easy for a trip to my room. Met her in the casino and brought her up. A conversation with her is quite enjoyable. She is super nice and super cute. Her skills are superb and she is not a clock watcher. Her rates are competitive for what else I saw out there. I only wish I had contacted her at the beginning of my trip rather than the end. I've seen my fare share of providers and she ranks near the top. Wish she would fit in the overhead compartment so I could take her home with me! Thanks Leah and thank you LV! Stay safe and have fun gentlemen.
Fireguy.
-
01-23-15 18:31 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 355Leah Love
Just got back from my initial visit with Leah Love. Great girl. The other reviews are accurate. Maybe not super model but attractive and a great body. Super sweet attitude, easily one of the 10 best I have seen. IC location not the best but is in the process of moving to a better area on opposite side of town. Will definitely keep her on speed dial. A real sweetheart!
-
01-23-15 09:44 #1225Regular Member

Posts: 16LOL, 99% of them just find their twitter, fan club site, amazon wishlist. Purchase them a gift, exchange some emails & enjoy prob would wait til after avn as all their rates prob just doubled since a lot of fans are in town.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
I.
-
01-22-15 23:54 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 671Anyone
Know if any girls who are here for AVN escort on the side? Especially any of the asian girls.
-
01-22-15 18:52 #1223Banned Member

Posts: 332There is none better!
Just MHO after an extended evening with this goddess! I can't wait to get back!
Originally Posted by SixShotIct
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





