Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,031 to 24,045 of 32170
-
01-24-15 20:15 #8140Senior Member

Posts: 37Kind of my point. They will, and should, worry about the client in front if them who is a sure payday. And I agree, don 't really understand why mongers get bent out of shape about " appointments" not being honored. I mean you didn't 't book a $250 massage at the spa of the Barcelona Marriott or anything.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 18:40 #8139Banned Member

Posts: 79The secret of appointments.
Is not really a secret.
* Be a good customer -- reliable, and reasonably generous (I. E. Know the rates and tip standards).
* Determine limits if you can before asking for services that may not be provided -- and if you ask and the answer is "not here," then be polite and follow secret one above.
The MMS wants repeat customers -- why -- because if you've been more than once, and were not "trouble" it is not likely you will be trouble in the future. MMS income depends on keeping a good place open -- strangers may have relatives named LEO.
The massage technician may or may not care about repeat clients. I've found it easy to tell who cares from who doesn't. If they don't care about repeat business, it is not likely I'll return (but someone else may). For those that care for repeats, they want as many regular clients as they can manage for the same reason MMS does -- lack of hassle.
If you follow the above for two (no more than three) visits, MMS will make efforts to schedule your appointment exactly when you want.
Remember a small gift at birthdays and major holidays can pay huge dividends in reliable, comfortable, safe (hassle-free) service.
That's how it works for me, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
01-24-15 17:18 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 67Listen to this man. Wise beyond his years.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Safe phone is key but if you are pleasant most will be willing to keep in touch. I usually have them mention WeChat which I don't have but I'm able to keep in touch with some using qq. Keeps you updated when they are back in town or if they go to a new location. Show some interest in their lives and treat them good and some are willing to hang out in their free time which can be alot of fun.
Try to remember that there are some unpleasant mongers just as there are some unpleasant providers. So I'm sure just as we want to see a great provider many times they want the respectful and clean mongers to return to them as well.
One of the last providers I saw said something to me that applies here. Take care of me and I'll take care of you.
-
01-24-15 14:23 #8137Senior Member

Posts: 912The only places where an appointment is needed is for independent providers (e. G. The Thai providers like Nalee or Tara). I never call and set-up an appointment for a store front operation. For those kind of places, the customer that rings the bell first is the one who gets serviced first because a walk-in monger a sure payday (at least the house fee) while a call-in appointment may or may not show up. These places take what they can get from whoever walks in. I don't know why some mongers get all bent out of shape when a store front operation does not honor an appointment.
Originally Posted by MassageJunky
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 11:57 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 1991Try calling just before you go
With most AMPs it's first come, first served. They have too many no-shows to turn away a paying client at the door for the prospect of an appointment who may never arrive.
Originally Posted by MassageJunky
[View Original Post]
What often works is to call just before you go and ask if the place is busy and if a girl (or your preferred masseuse) is available right away. If you get the green light, let them know you're driving right now and will be there soon. It's not 100% but it works most of the time. As always, it pays to have a backup plan in case you arrive and no one is available. You can also ask if more than one girl is working. You may not get a straight (or true) answer but it's doesn't hurt to ask. If there's only one girl, she will often answer the phone and door during your session and that sucks (and not in a good way). And also remember that the girl who speaks the best English will usually have phone duty, even if other girls are working.
Another strategy is to visit your fave masseuse (s) enough times so you can get her / their personal phone info. Then you can text directly to schedule an appt. Not all will do this, but many will for good clients with whom they feel safe and comfortable.
-
01-24-15 11:06 #8135Senior Member

Posts: 1991If you find a good one, it helps to get her info
Since so many of these women move from spa to spa, or leave the area and come back, I always try to get the digits of the ones I want to keep track of. I usually tell them I want to be able to check directly with them as to when and where they're working. If they feel comfortable with me, they will usually agree. It sometimes takes more than one visit, but if you have a good time with a particular masseuse and she feels that you're a safe and nice client, it can work out well. After all, it's in her interest to keep in touch with the good ones.
Originally Posted by WilliamRva
[View Original Post]
Then, if you have the number in your contacts, and you also have some of the Asian chat apps like WeChat or Line, her info should sync up and you can communicate with her even if she's overseas.
Of course, all this assumes you have a safe phone on which to keep the info.
Happy hunting and stay safe!
-
01-24-15 08:11 #8134Senior Member

Posts: 37Stafford Hong Kong
So I realize I am considered a newbie since I don 't post here very often. That being said I have visited several AMP's up and down 95. Most in the Fredericksburg area. I can agree that Tokyo is very good, I have always received good service there and always leave happy, I can also say that Hong Kong is excellent. Probably more roaming at HK and more teasing and what I would call foreplay before the flip at HK. Out of the two I think HK is better. My comment goes more towards the idea that any of these AMP actually worry much about appointments. Each time I call one I ask if appointment is necessary or can I walk in. They always say " walk in fine" . So I guess I am getting the feel that they just take whoever us in front if them. I'm sure they have had several more experiences of guys making "appointments" and then not showing up. And I rarely see more than 2 girls at any given time. Who knows, she may have been the only one there and just gotten to the flip on her previous customer and had to break to welcome you at the door. Now she has a customer that she really needs to get back to and you feel that she doesn't 't care about you because she us in a rush. Just saying. Something to think about.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-15 00:40 #8133Senior Member

Posts: 57This is my experience also. When I called one place to ask for particular masseuse, I was told she had retired. Shockingly enough, when I went to another AMP a little closer by, the woman the first AMP said had retired met me at the door. Maybe not retired after all.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
I don't know any that really have returned to Korea, but if they go home to stay I don't think most of them would have many reasons to tell us.
-
01-21-15 22:51 #8132Senior Member

Posts: 433Thailand man, go to Thailand.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-15 22:18 #8131Senior Member

Posts: 377LOL. Great idea to take your bacation there!
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-15 20:58 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 1043Flushing, NY
I think Flushing has the greatest concentration of providers on the East Coast. I bet that if you made a trip up there and stay for a couple of weeks, you would see many providers ther that you have sen here. Hmm, I think that I may take my next summer bacation there.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
01-20-15 20:56 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 131Hong Kong is well worth it. Mimi gives a great massage. I'm a many time repeat customer. Last visit a few days ago I got Lucy, who is new. She didn't disappoint either.
Originally Posted by BW8808
[View Original Post]
FS and BJ are not on the menu. Std NoVA w / liberal roaming is. My usual is. 7 house and. 5 tip.
-
01-20-15 00:09 #8128Senior Member

Posts: 207There a place in tyson and they sometime list on BP. You can pm me if you want info.
Originally Posted by FlowMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-15 01:20 #8127Senior Member

Posts: 433I got Wendy on WeChat. She is in Flushing NY now. Not expected back anytime soon.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
There is a beautiful Chinese lady in Tysons now, trusted members can on me for details.
-
01-19-15 00:57 #8126Banned Member

Posts: 392Back in China
Back in China probably means moved on and they don't want to tell you where. Just my guess. Only knew one (legit) that really went back to China and kid. Everyone keep your eyes, etc. Out for Wendy and report back. Please.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
Happy Guy 2.












Reply With Quote





