Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #367

    Fun in Hopedale

    Was working in the area, so I decided to take advantage of the Grand Opening special. $45 before 11 am.

    Called first to book time, and was told come right away. Made lame excuse to boss, and off I went.

    Located in small industrial / medical complex. Plenty of places to park. Locked door, rang bell, whisked in.

    Short Korean girl, looked to be about 40, small bees, nice butt, tight sweater and full leggins.

    Big head said go, little head said stay / TOFTT. Guess who won? Paid the $45, undressed and stretched out on heated table.

    She came back in room and immediately covered me up. Not good, the big head groans!! Very limited English.

    Bodywork was actually quite good and used many techniques. Allowed OTC roaming, and even repositioned a few times to facilitate. But with all the clothes, not much to feel! Hardly any tease at all, light contact with the berries, but not the branch!

    On the flip, went for it and cupped the bees. She responded by tweaking my nips! Pushed Her hand onto me and she put Her finger to her lips and made the universal "no tell" sign. I shook my head yes. Lights are lowered, oil is produced, and off to the races. Good technique and fun on the clean-up. Not a looker, but a great mid morning diversion. Stated more girls coming, probably will repeat just to see line-up. Nothing like the Prov Spa's, but good overall. $45/$45 damages.

  2. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    That was my understanding. I also thought jasmine was too, but that goes back a few years, they were not doing HJ's when I went to the place. How long have they been doing them??
    I was there last week and got HJ from Jasmine. Never tried Jenny but she looks cute.

  3. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know for sure if the owner (Jenny) was born a female?
    I had an appt today, was left in the room for 15, got dressed and left. Jenny met me at the door and said she (jasmine] wasnt answering her phone. She did offer me 20% off, but I doubt I will be back.

  4. #364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Jenny female

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know for sure if the owner (Jenny) was born a female?
    That was my understanding. I also thought jasmine was too, but that goes back a few years, they were not doing HJ's when I went to the place. How long have they been doing them??

  5. #363

    Uneedmassage Franklin Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    She is a T / S but I think the girl that owns the place is a born female, but I could be wrong.
    Does anyone know for sure if the owner (Jenny) was born a female?

  6. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadDick  [View Original Post]
    Hey M5,

    Prior ads and reports classified Jasmine as a TS or LB. What's your take?

    HD.
    She is a T / S but I think the girl that owns the place is a born female, but I could be wrong.

  7. #361

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    I ran across a CL add for massage in Franklin Ma, UNEEDMASSAGE was the name.

    I was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl maybe in her 30's with a killer body and friendly (I think she is the owner) . I was introduced to Jasmine a tall Thai woman with huge boobs.

    And a nice ass. Off to a nice clean room with walls to the ceiling and full doors. Massage was strong like I like it and not a lot of oil lots of teasing and ST was great. And off to a nice oiled HJ after the flip. I did some roaming which she didn't stop me. 70/40 and I left very happy full 60 minutes and a great massage and HR. I think I would like to try the other gal next time as I took a 2nd look in leaving killer body and pretty. So I will let you guys know what happens. Be safe Magilla 5.
    Hey Magilla,

    Jasmine is a gurl, BTW.

  8. #360

    Was Jasmine all girl all the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    I ran across a CL add for massage in Franklin Ma, UNEEDMASSAGE was the name.

    I was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl maybe in her 30's with a killer body and friendly (I think she is the owner) . I was introduced to Jasmine a tall Thai woman with huge boobs.

    And a nice ass. Off to a nice clean room with walls to the ceiling and full doors. Massage was strong like I like it and not a lot of oil lots of teasing and ST was great. And off to a nice oiled HJ after the flip. I did some roaming which she didn't stop me. 70/40 and I left very happy full 60 minutes and a great massage and HR. I think I would like to try the other gal next time as I took a 2nd look in leaving killer body and pretty. So I will let you guys know what happens. Be safe Magilla 5.
    Hey M5,

    Prior ads and reports classified Jasmine as a TS or LB. What's your take?

    HD.

  9. #359

    Jasmine at uneedmassage in Franklin Ma

    I ran across a CL add for massage in Franklin Ma, UNEEDMASSAGE was the name.

    I was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl maybe in her 30's with a killer body and friendly (I think she is the owner) . I was introduced to Jasmine a tall Thai woman with huge boobs.

    And a nice ass. Off to a nice clean room with walls to the ceiling and full doors. Massage was strong like I like it and not a lot of oil lots of teasing and ST was great. And off to a nice oiled HJ after the flip. I did some roaming which she didn't stop me. 70/40 and I left very happy full 60 minutes and a great massage and HR. I think I would like to try the other gal next time as I took a 2nd look in leaving killer body and pretty. So I will let you guys know what happens. Be safe Magilla 5.

  10. #358

    Good ol' 901

    I do miss those girls. That place turned into my own go-to place. Some wild nights.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah. I pass by it every day. Always card in the lot.

    Its really the only place in marlboro left since 901 closed and creek is abysmal.

  11. #357

    Not quite abysmal

    I have read many bad reports about Creek. I avoided the place because of those. But one day having a TS was going to be worth it no matter what. I had a pretty good time. I would not rank it high as access and services are limited. But, I have found that if one is respectful and persistent, one can find happiness. Sounds like an old saying from Confucius. But it's true.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah. I pass by it every day. Always card in the lot.

    Its really the only place in marlboro left since 901 closed and creek is abysmal.

  12. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    Is Susie still een open in Marlboro?
    Oh yeah. I pass by it every day. Always card in the lot.

    Its really the only place in marlboro left since 901 closed and creek is abysmal.

  13. #355

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime  [View Original Post]
    So amy is no longer at susies unfortunately.


    I here there is new talent there.

    Anyone have the 411 ?
    Is Susie still een open in Marlboro?

  14. #354

    MA / NH State Line

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/The...-early/3907240

    My gentle touch with soft music will make you relaxed right away.

    I specialize in the flowing form of Esalen, incorporating various other modalities to suit your specific needs.

    Whether you need area-specific muscular healing or a relaxing way to de-stress.

    You will never want this session to end.

    Called and was told massage is not timed but usually between 50-70 minutes. Quoted 120. Pic is accurate. 30 lbs. Overweight. Place is clean. Very nice massage and end. But was in and out in 30 minutes. Would repeat if session lasted the 50-70 minutes.

    Anyone else get shorted here?

  15. #353

    3 new places western Ma

    Saw an ad for a new place in Northampton.

    And, there are 2 new places in Florence with reviews elsewhere.

    FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape