Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1384
-
01-23-15 11:31 #364Senior Member

Posts: 1417Jenny female
That was my understanding. I also thought jasmine was too, but that goes back a few years, they were not doing HJ's when I went to the place. How long have they been doing them??
Originally Posted by Magilla5
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 15:38 #363Senior Member

Posts: 55Uneedmassage Franklin Ma
Does anyone know for sure if the owner (Jenny) was born a female?
Originally Posted by Magilla5
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-15 07:14 #362Senior Member

Posts: 55She is a T / S but I think the girl that owns the place is a born female, but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by HeadDick
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-15 11:00 #361Senior Member

Posts: 473Jasmine
Hey Magilla,
Originally Posted by Magilla5
[View Original Post]
Jasmine is a gurl, BTW.
-
01-19-15 05:19 #360Banned Member

Posts: 12Was Jasmine all girl all the time?
Hey M5,
Originally Posted by Magilla5
[View Original Post]
Prior ads and reports classified Jasmine as a TS or LB. What's your take?
HD.
-
01-18-15 08:06 #359Senior Member

Posts: 55Jasmine at uneedmassage in Franklin Ma
I ran across a CL add for massage in Franklin Ma, UNEEDMASSAGE was the name.
I was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl maybe in her 30's with a killer body and friendly (I think she is the owner) . I was introduced to Jasmine a tall Thai woman with huge boobs.
And a nice ass. Off to a nice clean room with walls to the ceiling and full doors. Massage was strong like I like it and not a lot of oil lots of teasing and ST was great. And off to a nice oiled HJ after the flip. I did some roaming which she didn't stop me. 70/40 and I left very happy full 60 minutes and a great massage and HR. I think I would like to try the other gal next time as I took a 2nd look in leaving killer body and pretty. So I will let you guys know what happens. Be safe Magilla 5.
-
11-12-14 17:43 #358Senior Member

Posts: 111Good ol' 901
I do miss those girls. That place turned into my own go-to place. Some wild nights.
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-14 17:41 #357Senior Member

Posts: 111Not quite abysmal
I have read many bad reports about Creek. I avoided the place because of those. But one day having a TS was going to be worth it no matter what. I had a pretty good time. I would not rank it high as access and services are limited. But, I have found that if one is respectful and persistent, one can find happiness. Sounds like an old saying from Confucius. But it's true.
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-14 11:54 #356Senior Member

Posts: 130Oh yeah. I pass by it every day. Always card in the lot.
Originally Posted by Member#4063
[View Original Post]
Its really the only place in marlboro left since 901 closed and creek is abysmal.
-
11-06-14 12:48 #355Senior Member

Posts: 1083Susie
Is Susie still een open in Marlboro?
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-14 10:37 #354Senior Member

Posts: 197MA / NH State Line
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/The...-early/3907240
My gentle touch with soft music will make you relaxed right away.
I specialize in the flowing form of Esalen, incorporating various other modalities to suit your specific needs.
Whether you need area-specific muscular healing or a relaxing way to de-stress.
You will never want this session to end.
Called and was told massage is not timed but usually between 50-70 minutes. Quoted 120. Pic is accurate. 30 lbs. Overweight. Place is clean. Very nice massage and end. But was in and out in 30 minutes. Would repeat if session lasted the 50-70 minutes.
Anyone else get shorted here?
-
10-10-14 00:31 #353Senior Member

Posts: 1073 new places western Ma
Saw an ad for a new place in Northampton.
And, there are 2 new places in Florence with reviews elsewhere.
FYI.
-
09-27-14 11:43 #352Senior Member

Posts: 46Sounds like the po po.
The uncle gets his way, period. This is how they stay in business.
Originally Posted by LittleRed1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-14 16:03 #351Senior Member

Posts: 317Julia in Middleboro
Just so you know, Julia is strictly appointment only. She goes to that building for her appointments.
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-14 20:02 #350Senior Member

Posts: 130Taunton
Coming back from the cape this Sunday and jr was steering the vehicle. I had forgotten my phone for the day so making calls ahead of time was not possible. Figured I would just head over to Julia's in Middleboro and take a change. Got there rand the bell twice, no answer. OK I guess no go for today. Seeing as traffic on 495 was freekin ridiculous I figured I would take the backroads. Driving through taunton and jr again starting scanning the area looking for whatever he can find. I get through the 24 overpass on 44 about 2 miles down and see a sign that says "Bodyworks" ok then this will work. It's a house on 44 pretty new, have at least 2 rooms and 2 girls working. I get there and meet Julie. So's ok, not a spinner, rather big for an Asian actually but that's fine. We walk in the room and the curtain on the window had fallen down. I help her put it back up and she's very grateful. Gives me a kiss and rub's my ass. OK then this is gong to be a good time. I pay the house fee of $60 and she leaves. 4 minutes later and the other women comes in to give me the massage. She was thinner and smaller but in the short time I was there, Julie and I had already connected. I was not intending on actually getting a massage anyway because jr was in charge and I wanted to finish what little had been started. So I asked for Julie to come back in, she said ok. Julia comes in and I said sarcastically, What's with the bait and switch? She stated that they are on a rotating basis and that it was her turn, I said naw I want you and she was happy and said great. So she starts the massage and after 30 seconds I ask her to just lie down with me. I start doing what I start doing and she is fine with it. Just heavy petting and at this point. After 10 minutes she get up and starts to massage me again. I let her for about 5 minutes then start rubbing her girls. She finally complies and comes and lays down next to me. Let's just say the the heavy petting get a bit more intense and she turns into a VERY happy girl. A little cuddling and she is having micro orgasms for another 10 minutes without me even touching her. Man I was so turned on. She confessed she has no husband or boyfriend and that it was quire a long time. So she does a HR for me, letting me know that HR was the only option available. No problem I'm more of a giver anyway HR was ok, not mechanical but not very sensual either. Clean up with hot towel and then more cuddling for the last 10 minutes and she was still getting micro orgasm's. All in all I give her a 7 on looks, 6 on body, 8 on HR but somehow that comes to a score of 8 out 10 for attitude. I tried for DATY but was shot down. I would repeat if in the area again but Taunton is not my usual haunt so unless I'm in the area I would not be back. Got the job done. 60/40.










Reply With Quote




