Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8180
    It is often said that a task repeated 10,000 times will make you a master of it. So reading 8,000 posts may only make you a master of reading posts. But it could do a lot more if you apply the principles related in those posts.

    You would only have to read about thirty pages a day for 3 weeks to read this entire thread. Not too much preparation for a lifetime of sugaring. I estimate it took me 3 years to learn what this thread could have taught me in 3 weeks.

    After reading this thread and a few others combined with thousands of hours of research and chatting with girls over the last 7 years I have gone from spending 6 k a month for average results down to 3 k a month for the desired ones. After 20 years of marriage and then 7 more with an SO my game level has gone from a 1 to about a 7 or 8.

    Some of the info here and on other threads is just pure gold. I follow at least 12 contributors daily. Some are SD's, some are AMP guys and some are into SW's and escorts. But combine it all together and I dont think there is a more definitive source of information anywhere. I am a voracious reader, not everyone is, but it has served me well at work and in sugaring.

  2. #8179
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Since you laughed at my joke I would politely suggest reading the entire forum from start to finish.
    Someone should make a separate Sugarbaby FAQ thread and put all the acronyms and recurring questions. Reading 8000+ posts in their entirety, particularly with some of the weird formatting restrictions imposed here, is way beyond being a reasonable request. Believe me, the pagination of the server alone cannot flip through them all at a reasonable pace, it's just too cumbersome.

    It's a dilemma as old as the Internet itself and the general solution for it has always been an FAQ that gets maintained by one or more folks.

    As to how to prevent that thread from becoming polluted with lots of individual anecdotal experiences, I don't know. Perhaps Admin can lock it and give only a few folks access to it, or maybe USASG has already solved this problem somehow.

  3. #8178
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    If my budget is lower than expectation can I go ahead and contact them but ask them up front if their expectation is fixed?

    Or will it be a waste of time.
    I'd generally agree with thepunter. However, I'd check out the profile. If it is obviously crafted by someone who is sophisticated, then I definitely suspect GPS and avoid.

    If, OTOH, it is a little awkward, tentative, some spelling and grammar errors, it is very likely that there is plenty of wriggle room. Some have obviously not read the guideline values set out under that question mark. In that case the word "substantial" is entirely subjective, and related to her situation. If she's on a minimum wage, "substantial" to her might be $200. That's not common, but it's at least worth running the eyeballs over just in case.

  4. #8177
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Are affairs non-monetary transactions? Or is it another SD / SB site?

    Just wondering if it may be safer than SA. Any other similar sites where individuals hookup without any money / stuff involved?
    My next FC meet is with a married but looking 29 yo MILF. We had M&G yesterday and decided on a full service date next week. She complained all her contacts on AM were just "how much do you want" comms and that's why she switched to SA. At this point I don't think it will cost me anymore than the hotel room as she is just a deprived house wife. She just needs to someone to show her some attention. I will happily do that.

  5. #8176
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Should I discuss upfront about long term or date by date? Are SBs less interested in guys who do not commit to a long term arrangement upfront? Or should I just relax and take things as they happen and let her bring up these topics.

    If it is date by date then I guess we will have to agree to the $ at the beginning. Sorry for being all over with my questions. I am a newbie.
    Since you laughed at my joke I would politely suggest reading the entire forum from start to finish.

  6. #8175

    How should I proceed?

    Should I discuss upfront about long term or date by date? Are SBs less interested in guys who do not commit to a long term arrangement upfront? Or should I just relax and take things as they happen and let her bring up these topics.

    If it is date by date then I guess we will have to agree to the $ at the beginning. Sorry for being all over with my questions. I am a newbie.

  7. #8174

    Less drama with Ashley Madison?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There is no such thing as free pussy. LOL. I will rephrase that. There is no such thing as shopping for free pussy. If you like to shop then you are going to pay.
    That was funny HollywoodGuy!

    I was wondering if there was less risk of drama, attachment etc with AshMad since people are looking to have affairs? Assuming everyone is truthful about their status / intentions on AshMad.

  8. #8173
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Are affairs non-monetary transactions? Or is it another SD / SB site?

    Just wondering if it may be safer than SA. Any other similar sites where individuals hookup without any money / stuff involved?
    There is no such thing as free pussy. LOL. I will rephrase that. There is no such thing as shopping for free pussy. If you like to shop then you are going to pay.

  9. #8172

    About Ashley Madison

    Are affairs non-monetary transactions? Or is it another SD / SB site?

    Just wondering if it may be safer than SA. Any other similar sites where individuals hookup without any money / stuff involved?

  10. #8171
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    If my budget is lower than expectation can I go ahead and contact them but ask them up front if their expectation is fixed?

    Or will it be a waste of time.
    If their expectation is "high" or "substantial" I'm pretty unlikely to contact them, just due to GPS, low likelihood of success, etc.

    Anything else I will contact and I don't even discuss the sugar up front. Just chat and get to know them. If they are not a UTR, then their expectation is never REALLY 100% fixed and the more they like you the less they will insist on. I generally don't even discuss the sugar until they bring it up. Just assume that they know I will take care of them.

  11. #8170

    Should I strictly follow the expectations of SBs on SA?

    If my budget is lower than expectation can I go ahead and contact them but ask them up front if their expectation is fixed?

    Or will it be a waste of time.

  12. #8169

    Prepaid credit / gift card

    Thanks to Canebay and JeezLizard for all the info on this topic.

    Vanilla Visa / Mc gift cards are available in Walmart and many other places. You need only the zip code to register the card.

    On SA you *must* choose the 2nd option that says seekingar. The payment process occurs on 1 page where you enter all requested info. The zip code must match what you registered the card with, name etc can be anything.

    The first payment option will not work since it occurs on an overseas site and this type of cards cannot be used outside the USA.

  13. #8168

    Two Things

    First, I only post about girls that have a profile on an SD site.

    And a question.

    How many of you have been proposed marriage by an SB if you are single or asked to leave your SO if you are married?

  14. #8167
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Based on the story, it sounded like the writer was asked to provide and receive some of those services (e. G. Nipple clamps, light bondage, s&m, etc) and that she had her "daddies" on a clock (e. G. An hour of her time). Nothing wrong with that if she was into it, but if she wasn't, then she is basically an escort for hire, not an sb.
    Yes, this was another distinguishing feature that categorized her clearly in the escort camp rather than an SB.

    Whenever someone is writing up a specification or a purchase order of the specific sexual services they would like done to them before the meeting, it has already flown outside of the boundaries of a true SD / SB encounter. That's something that happens between pros and johns. If a girl agrees to a specific laundry list of sex acts before meeting and getting to know the guy a little, she's a pro.

  15. #8166
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    YMMV and I am sure that line blurs with the younger guys out there. If you are within 15 yrs of their age you could be BF materiel IRL.
    Some of them have a thing for older guys and don't see age at all as long as they find something physically attractive about you, and if you already take good care of yourself / are well preserved, are a confident person, have visible career success, etc. , then some of these girls 25 years younger still consider you BF material.

    I take that in a different direction, however. Whenever I get that sort of vibe from them, I try to explain how important NSA is to me and that I should never be viewed as BF material. I try to cover that in my first e-mail or two. Why? First because its true in my case, but more importantly I think it enhances sex.

    When a female is lining you up for long-term material, she is focusing too much on the future rather than good solid here-and-now fucking. I want her to fuck me like she's never going see me again. I don't want to hear "I can't believe I just did that, I've never blown a guy on the first date before" or other excuses they come up with in order to present the pollyana wifey material image. I want them to be in experimental mode, real and raw and unencumbered by thoughts, doubts or worries.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape