Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,046 to 27,060 of 40030
-
01-21-15 13:41 #12985Regular Member

Posts: 18An epiphany
Why don't we pool our money and open our own joint? We could all take turns managing the place, make some cabbage on the side and have easy access to the yummy candy at anytime.
-
01-21-15 00:15 #12984Senior Member

Posts: 376I think she self inflicted. Number wasnt working last week.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-15 19:02 #12983Senior Member

Posts: 103Chinatown area?
Previous Chicago native here. I just flew back into Chicago today. I'm not heavily familiar with what's available south of the loop or in the south suburbs in general. I'm going to be in the Chinatown area tonight, so I was wondering if there any good AMPs there? I haven't been there in 2 years-ish. So I'm not even sure what's still around there.
PMs would be seriously appreciated.
-
01-20-15 18:42 #12982Senior Member

Posts: 1255Crazy Lady
Any of you guys ever watch the movie Fatal Attraction? That will cure you from seeing crazy ladies. Wait till she leaves a dead rabbit in your mailbox. Or pulls out the butcher knife.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-15 11:03 #12981Senior Member

Posts: 665Goofy is as goofy as I've ever seen
This is a perfect final nail in her coffin of doing business with mongers that read this forum. Voices? Darkness? Angel of Death? Roaches? Calling 5-0? R.I.P.
Originally Posted by Panochista
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-15 00:46 #12980Senior Member

Posts: 625Suggestions
I don't go for FS but here are some suggestions from what I've read on here. If you're after FS at a massage parlor- best bet is trying for the Chinese apts or AMP's. The apts can be hit or miss as far as talent. Some of the AMPs can get pricey since they seem to be increasing their prices. EMP's you will most likely not get FS. Probably best to avoid backpage. There seem to be a lot of stings lately. If you want FS from an escort you'll need to find a well reviewed one. Good luck!
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-15 01:31 #12979Senior Member

Posts: 97Yes, there is have service full in message place. Three happiness serves full good food, but I never send message lucky.
Originally Posted by WenJust
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-15 19:49 #12978Regular Member

Posts: 16Question
Hi, anyone can tell is there have full service in massage place? Or just some happy ending, I never been to massage place.
-
01-15-15 21:51 #12977Senior Member

Posts: 168Visiting Chicago next week.
Hello Mongers. I am visiting Chicago next week so looking for some MP with FS and also Escort services that are reliable and trusted by members. Any suggestion or recommendation.
Looks like I will be regular visitor here as I have some new business clients here. Let me know.
-
01-15-15 12:27 #12976Regular Member

Posts: 4Weird lady indeed
The problem is not the mediocre massage, the little voices inside her head or the darkness of the room, perhaps she kerps it dark for this reason, I wanted to get a kick out of it so I went to get a "massage", next to the massage book that she keeps on her little table was another book. Angel of death! LOL!! But that is NOT the bad part, HER PLACE IS SWARMING WITH ROACHES! I went to pick up my clothes from the red futton she has in the room and off they went!! About 15 to 20 roaches scattered from under my clothes! Fuck!! I hate roaches. I had to shake my clothes and make sure I wasn't taking an uninvited guest with me into my house!! AVOID!! There is NO potential of nothing with this crazy cat lady, I tried rubbing her leg and touching her cookie and she told me to stop or she was going to ask me to leave or call 5-0 ,it is cheap but I guess you get what you pay for. I'm done with her, don't waste your time, unless you like blueballs and roaches.
Originally Posted by Plymkr
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-15 22:34 #12975Senior Member

Posts: 27Check out the other site for the number of reviews. This is a busy place on a very busy commercial street. They've been open for 5 years so hardly something CP isn't aware of. Figure out the rest.
Originally Posted by Chubbybear
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-15 22:15 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 303Sunkiss
Many many visits with the same girl. If she likes you and cab TRUST you then she may be willing to give you a hand.
Originally Posted by BlueScreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-15 21:34 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 29Sunkiss self serve
Start with the self serve, but don't make a lot of effort to finish. The girl will typically rub her hands around your waist and legs as you're doing this. Rub your member against her hands when she's close enough, then try guiding her hands with yours to show her where you need more attention. If your patient and not aggressive she'll eventually take over. Not 100%, but I've done this with some success.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-15 18:27 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 43Latino Rub
It's hard to locate as anyone who's been there will attest. Anyhow. On my first visit I saw CeCe. Nice body / average face. $ . 8 for decent BBBJCIM Second visit was with Kimberly. Tuned out to be a total waste of time. Anyone have any recent success?
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...touch/19224354
-
01-13-15 18:30 #12971Senior Member

Posts: 42Great Asian massage parlor
I found a great Asian spa that offers FS after you become a regular at good prices 45 for half hour 60 for an hour plus tips with extraprobably best price in town and the girls there look good young good looking skinny and the switch up girls every couple weeks pM me for info I'll trade you info.











Reply With Quote





