Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1389
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #369

    Attleboro

    Well, I explored the Pleasant st location, due to limited time in schedule went for 1/2 hour option. Older buttaface comes out into the house where this "spa" resides.
    A massage table is in what was likely an old dining room. Well, for this small older (had to be late 40's at best), she did provide a decent massage to work out kinks.
    Eyes were closed tight on the flip. Left happy as I was able to let my imagination run wild, but unlikely to return. . 4 & . 4.

  2. #368

    Hopedale

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Was working in the area, so I decided to take advantage of the Grand Opening special. $45 before 11 am.

    Called first to book time, and was told come right away. Made lame excuse to boss, and off I went.

    Located in small industrial / medical complex. Plenty of places to park. Locked door, rang bell, whisked in.

    Short Korean girl, looked to be about 40, small bees, nice butt, tight sweater and full leggins.

    Big head said go, little head said stay / TOFTT. Guess who won? Paid the $45, undressed and stretched out on heated table.

    She came back in room and immediately covered me up. Not good, the big head groans!! Very limited English.

    Bodywork was actually quite good and used many techniques. Allowed OTC roaming, and even repositioned a few times to facilitate. But with all the clothes, not much to feel! Hardly any tease at all, light contact with the berries, but not the branch!

    On the flip, went for it and cupped the bees. She responded by tweaking my nips! Pushed Her hand onto me and she put Her finger to her lips and made the universal "no tell" sign. I shook my head yes. Lights are lowered, oil is produced, and off to the races. Good technique and fun on the clean-up. Not a looker, but a great mid morning diversion. Stated more girls coming, probably will repeat just to see line-up. Nothing like the Prov Spa's, but good overall. $45/$45 damages.
    I have stopped by there twice and have left happy both times. Once with a chunky gal and the other with a smaller one, Anna, which sounds like the one you had. She also kept me covered almost the whole time but brought out the hot stones for the back which felt great. No real tease although I asked for soft massage before turning over but she avoided the important areas. Once on my back I had to coax her for the HE but once she agreed she did a decent job. Not sure if the chunky one is still around, can't remember her name, but she did provide a bit of a tease and needed no coaxing for the finish.

  3. #367

    Fun in Hopedale

    Was working in the area, so I decided to take advantage of the Grand Opening special. $45 before 11 am.

    Called first to book time, and was told come right away. Made lame excuse to boss, and off I went.

    Located in small industrial / medical complex. Plenty of places to park. Locked door, rang bell, whisked in.

    Short Korean girl, looked to be about 40, small bees, nice butt, tight sweater and full leggins.

    Big head said go, little head said stay / TOFTT. Guess who won? Paid the $45, undressed and stretched out on heated table.

    She came back in room and immediately covered me up. Not good, the big head groans!! Very limited English.

    Bodywork was actually quite good and used many techniques. Allowed OTC roaming, and even repositioned a few times to facilitate. But with all the clothes, not much to feel! Hardly any tease at all, light contact with the berries, but not the branch!

    On the flip, went for it and cupped the bees. She responded by tweaking my nips! Pushed Her hand onto me and she put Her finger to her lips and made the universal "no tell" sign. I shook my head yes. Lights are lowered, oil is produced, and off to the races. Good technique and fun on the clean-up. Not a looker, but a great mid morning diversion. Stated more girls coming, probably will repeat just to see line-up. Nothing like the Prov Spa's, but good overall. $45/$45 damages.

  4. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    That was my understanding. I also thought jasmine was too, but that goes back a few years, they were not doing HJ's when I went to the place. How long have they been doing them??
    I was there last week and got HJ from Jasmine. Never tried Jenny but she looks cute.

  5. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know for sure if the owner (Jenny) was born a female?
    I had an appt today, was left in the room for 15, got dressed and left. Jenny met me at the door and said she (jasmine] wasnt answering her phone. She did offer me 20% off, but I doubt I will be back.

  6. #364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Jenny female

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know for sure if the owner (Jenny) was born a female?
    That was my understanding. I also thought jasmine was too, but that goes back a few years, they were not doing HJ's when I went to the place. How long have they been doing them??

  7. #363

    Uneedmassage Franklin Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    She is a T / S but I think the girl that owns the place is a born female, but I could be wrong.
    Does anyone know for sure if the owner (Jenny) was born a female?

  8. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadDick  [View Original Post]
    Hey M5,

    Prior ads and reports classified Jasmine as a TS or LB. What's your take?

    HD.
    She is a T / S but I think the girl that owns the place is a born female, but I could be wrong.

  9. #361

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    I ran across a CL add for massage in Franklin Ma, UNEEDMASSAGE was the name.

    I was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl maybe in her 30's with a killer body and friendly (I think she is the owner) . I was introduced to Jasmine a tall Thai woman with huge boobs.

    And a nice ass. Off to a nice clean room with walls to the ceiling and full doors. Massage was strong like I like it and not a lot of oil lots of teasing and ST was great. And off to a nice oiled HJ after the flip. I did some roaming which she didn't stop me. 70/40 and I left very happy full 60 minutes and a great massage and HR. I think I would like to try the other gal next time as I took a 2nd look in leaving killer body and pretty. So I will let you guys know what happens. Be safe Magilla 5.
    Hey Magilla,

    Jasmine is a gurl, BTW.

  10. #360

    Was Jasmine all girl all the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    I ran across a CL add for massage in Franklin Ma, UNEEDMASSAGE was the name.

    I was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl maybe in her 30's with a killer body and friendly (I think she is the owner) . I was introduced to Jasmine a tall Thai woman with huge boobs.

    And a nice ass. Off to a nice clean room with walls to the ceiling and full doors. Massage was strong like I like it and not a lot of oil lots of teasing and ST was great. And off to a nice oiled HJ after the flip. I did some roaming which she didn't stop me. 70/40 and I left very happy full 60 minutes and a great massage and HR. I think I would like to try the other gal next time as I took a 2nd look in leaving killer body and pretty. So I will let you guys know what happens. Be safe Magilla 5.
    Hey M5,

    Prior ads and reports classified Jasmine as a TS or LB. What's your take?

    HD.

  11. #359

    Jasmine at uneedmassage in Franklin Ma

    I ran across a CL add for massage in Franklin Ma, UNEEDMASSAGE was the name.

    I was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl maybe in her 30's with a killer body and friendly (I think she is the owner) . I was introduced to Jasmine a tall Thai woman with huge boobs.

    And a nice ass. Off to a nice clean room with walls to the ceiling and full doors. Massage was strong like I like it and not a lot of oil lots of teasing and ST was great. And off to a nice oiled HJ after the flip. I did some roaming which she didn't stop me. 70/40 and I left very happy full 60 minutes and a great massage and HR. I think I would like to try the other gal next time as I took a 2nd look in leaving killer body and pretty. So I will let you guys know what happens. Be safe Magilla 5.

  12. #358

    Good ol' 901

    I do miss those girls. That place turned into my own go-to place. Some wild nights.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah. I pass by it every day. Always card in the lot.

    Its really the only place in marlboro left since 901 closed and creek is abysmal.

  13. #357

    Not quite abysmal

    I have read many bad reports about Creek. I avoided the place because of those. But one day having a TS was going to be worth it no matter what. I had a pretty good time. I would not rank it high as access and services are limited. But, I have found that if one is respectful and persistent, one can find happiness. Sounds like an old saying from Confucius. But it's true.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah. I pass by it every day. Always card in the lot.

    Its really the only place in marlboro left since 901 closed and creek is abysmal.

  14. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    Is Susie still een open in Marlboro?
    Oh yeah. I pass by it every day. Always card in the lot.

    Its really the only place in marlboro left since 901 closed and creek is abysmal.

  15. #355

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime  [View Original Post]
    So amy is no longer at susies unfortunately.


    I here there is new talent there.

    Anyone have the 411 ?
    Is Susie still een open in Marlboro?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape