Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8124

    Read 8122

    Quote Originally Posted by BW8808  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'll be diving into the AMP scene for the first time Monday. I have heard some reviews on the Hong Kong. I'm going to give it a try. I Will post my review Afterwords.
    Good luck, but with the comments just prior to your post (8122), me thinks you best rethink you destination.

  2. #8123

    Hong Kong stafford

    Looks like I'll be diving into the AMP scene for the first time Monday. I have heard some reviews on the Hong Kong. I'm going to give it a try. I Will post my review Afterwords.

  3. #8122

    A big no go. For Hong Kong

    Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

    Be safe.

    Loader401.
    Sorry fellas. No report can be given. Not sure if I will even try again. So it went down like this. I called an made an appointment for a specific time. Upon realizing that I will be about 5 minutes late due to traffic, I call. She tells me that she is busy and I have to call back later. I explain that I made an appointment and she realizes that I was right and said it would be okay and she will see me in a few. When I arrived she told me she was busy. I reminded her about my time reserved and she said her appointment showed up. I relayed that I setup an meeting and she looks at her book and said she booked 2 people by accident. No sorrys, no we will take care of your next time. She just tells me to come back later. I tell her I won't be able to make it and then I get attitude about not showing back at said time. So anyways, left the a bad taste in my mouth for service. At the very least, she couldn't have said sorry. She didn't care about me so I just left. Not sure if I will repeat. I know that Tokyo on route 3 is great.

    Take care and be safe.

    Loader 401.

  4. #8121
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    540-321-4332, Zen Reflexology & Spa, located on north main st. , big glass windows that anyone walking on main st can see through to the curtain partitions where just enough room exists to walk alongside the massage table, nowhere to place clothing other than floor, which the lady annoyingly stepped on repeatedly to get to the oil bottle and that side of my body, operated by an older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, female gave me the massage. Good massage, has an "egg timer" that rings when the hour is up. Given the setup, left underpants on, but she took them off within 5 minutes time (kind of funny), some teasing got my gun-for-fun popping out from towel, she was obviously looking, getting hands very close, but no contact. While I was getting clothing back on (not sure, but probable) she may have recorded some / all of the massage, as she was showing the older man something on her phone, he asked her if this was just now, she said yes, they seemed amused, and quickly closed the phone as I approached to pay. Do not plan to repeat, but might given the low price for a good massage. Unsure about the phone / camera deal.
    This is more than a little disturbing, especially given past reporting (including news broadcasts) that some MPs were recording their customers during the sessions. The "low introductory rate" might be a means for quickly obtaining this sort of video material for who knows what kind of usage later on. Possible uses could include production of cheap porno back in the home country or for the owners' personal use. Either way, I wouldn't want to "star" in such a video.

    A couple of defenses against the possibility of covert video:

    (1) When entering the room, and especially once alone, use the opportunity to check for anything out of the ordinary (holes in the ceiling or wall, an "inoperative" radio or clock, etc.). And again, when the therapist enters the room, check to make sure she doesn't bring in a cell phone and then position it to enable it to take pictures or record video.

    (2) For those with an iPhone, there is now an app available that enables one to check for the presence of cameras. It might not be a perfect app, but it reduces the chances of you being "seen" by hidden cameras.

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hidd...532882360?mt=8

    - Roman.

  5. #8120

    Massage parlors in Charlottesville and fredericksburg

    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be traveling for business tomorrow close to these two areas, I'm going to be down for a couple of weeks so I may try several. I was wondering what are some of the best AMP in Charlottesville and fredericksburg areas for good massage and hopefully for HJ, BJ, or even FS. Thanks in advance you can let me know on here or PM me which ever works best.

    Happy hunting!

  6. #8119
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    This place just opened in Woodbridge and I happened to be the very first customer! I noticed a few ladies sitting in the waiting room and noticed that one of them was the old smoking lady from Oasis in Sumfries. I was led to the room by my therapist who happened to be Mia. Found out later that she works at Oasis as well. A great massage followed and she told me to come back and see her again with the promise of more. I will say that she did taste good!
    My recent visit mirrors the review above. In all it was a good time and I would likely repeat.

  7. #8118

    Any spas with white people?

    Not that I have anything against asian people, I am asian and every time I feel like I am getting touched by my sister.

    I don't want to visit a hotel provider.

    Also has anyone been to the verde place in manassas? I visited there once when it was the desert place, I enjoyed my time there.

  8. #8117

    Lily Spa Warrenton

    Warrenton has two AMPs again. Stopped into Lily's spa location, elevator ride to floor 2, rang bell, met by asian gal mid 30's I am guessing, probably older, okay looking, reminiscent of the former Vivi spa, but more open entry area, same rooms and table shower, . 7 for decent to good massage, nova he plus hair contact for a nice touch that heightened my arousal. Just prior to eruption she placed her head parallel to mine and performed a mock kissing with head movement with hair contact experience, impressive bonus performance garnered her a plus. 5 tip, enjoyable experience, will likely repeat when in the area.

    Advertises in the F'burg CL therapeutic section.

  9. #8116

    Culpeper AMPs

    I stopped into the two locations recently, both in one night, given the low introductory. 45 for an hour massage on all visits to both locals to date.

    540-321-4332, Zen Reflexology & spa, located on north main st. , big glass windows that anyone walking on main st can see through to the curtain partitions where just enough room exists to walk alongside the massage table, nowhere to place clothing other than floor, which the lady annoyingly stepped on repeatedly to get to the oil bottle and that side of my body, operated by an older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, female gave me the massage. Good massage, has an "egg timer" that rings when the hour is up. Given the setup, left underpants on, but she took them off within 5 minutes time (kind of funny), some teasing got my gun-for-fun popping out from towel, she was obviously looking, getting hands very close, but no contact. While I was getting clothing back on (not sure, but probable) she may have recorded some / all of the massage, as she was showing the older man something on her phone, he asked her if this was just now, she said yes, they seemed amused, and quickly closed the phone as I approached to pay. Do not plan to repeat, but might given the low price for a good massage. Unsure about the phone / camera deal.

    540-497-2836, located on s east st, rooms with doors, (again) operated by older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, but they have new younger talent now performing the massage. My first visit was the old lady, who is fairly attractive, cone shaped somewhat perky breasts (bra-less low top), roaming allowed, standard nova he plus. 4 and I wanted to repeat regardless of her age, but have not seen her since. Next visit was younger asian gal, a bit plump, less attractive to me, decent massage with no he, the older man was there to collect the massage fee, plus. 1 tip to the gal. Third visit was even younger asian gal, pretty, spinner, legit massage, my gun-for-fun popped out from towel, some brief hand bumping, but no he, plus. 1 tip. Plan to repeat.

    Ads for both can be found in F'burg CL therapeutic.
    Last edited by Member #4911; 01-17-15 at 12:28. Reason: changed street designator

  10. #8115

    Recent report on Toyko

    Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

    Be safe.

    Loader401.
    Tokyo has about 4 stars, ten reviews and all with satisfactory finishes, mind you it is not the full Monte.

    Good Luck, be safe!

  11. #8114
    Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

    Be safe.

    Loader401.
    Let me know how it goes. I visited Sunlight on at Westwood and got a decent Massage and left happy after standard NOVA. Some OTC roaming.

  12. #8113

    Massage in Stafford

    I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

    Be safe.

    Loader401.

  13. #8112

    Another meaning of ST

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    For "ST" it says "Short Time. " But on another board the posts use it often, and it seems to imply something more. Is there an alternate definition?
    That abreviation is also used to refer to the Secret Temptations agency. A body rub place in Tyson's.

  14. #8111

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the blue menu bar, just under the red bar (which says, "Welcome, JamieSmit") at the top left corner of this page, you'll see a tab labeled "Abbreviations". Click on that tab, and you'll go to a page that lists many abbreviations and their definitions.

    Good luck, and be sure to report back with your findings.

    - Roman.
    For "ST" it says "Short Time. " But on another board the posts use it often, and it seems to imply something more. Is there an alternate definition?

  15. #8110

    Acronyms. Location

    There are five tabs near the top of the page.

    Front Page.

    Forum.

    What's New?

    Photo Gallery.

    Abbreviations.

    Abbreviations is the tab you want.

    This is the full URL: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...=Abbreviations.

    Good luck. RTFF - and always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape