Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8103
    Went to a so called "underground fetish party" hoping to see some amateur talent last night. Mostly just a lot of aging strippers. But I did see two hopefuls. The dark skinned 5 foot tall mixed asian girl was the hottest girl there (for me). After some alone time with her I decided not to ask if I could see her outside the party. She was a little too professional and lived way too far away.

    The second, a fair skinned latina also petite and someone I had seen before at another party caught my eye. She did give me her number and it turned out she already had mine, that I had given her a year ago. She was very sweet and although she has done a couple videos she exuded girl next door charm. These things don't usually work out and normally stay very professional. Which isn't to say I might not have a good time. She lives close enough and she seemed genuinely sweet. I didn't send her my offer yet, but I'm hopeful. So yes, they are UTR at a minimum. And my interest is not on an SB level. I'm just a sucker for a hot non escort advertised girl.

    I lost my UTR jamaican princess a few months ago and I would love to replace her. I found her through a CL ad I had posted. That had to end due to the overly professional nature of our encounters and her refusal to upgrade me to GFE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b.jpg‎   a.jpg‎  

  2. #8102

    Swing and a miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    You always want to be the first if possible. Then you get to make the rules.
    Wish it was December, GPS is rampant. More details in the end of month report.

  3. #8101
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    On another note. Have a m&g set up with a new pot tonight. She says she is new to the site. I plan on popping her SA cherry.

    Ilsf.
    You always want to be the first if possible. Then you get to make the rules.

  4. #8100

    VA is for lovers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerover411  [View Original Post]
    Seems VCU is ranked high in more than basketball. It's made SA's list of Top 20 of schools for SBs.

    http://wtvr.com/2015/01/15/vcu-sugar-baby-school/
    On another note. Have a m&g set up with a new pot tonight. She says she is new to the site. I plan on popping her SA cherry.

    Ilsf.

  5. #8099

    Inflated value

    SA is a much more active forum in my town, where SDFM is slim pickins. It depends on the area I believe.

    The hot Girls can easily make $3 K / month by seeing 3 to 5 SDs. But not many do so from one benefactor. They can hook as SBs without ever having to get a pimp, make a webpage, or rent a hotel room. I see my SB 2 hours / week in one afternoon. She can make multiple dinners and service several guys with her spare time and still do homework, play on the hockey team, and go to church.

  6. #8098
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbits  [View Original Post]
    Well, in a way, I understand why SA is using that (likely made up) number. They are advertising, recruiting more SBs, keeping their business running. It's not like they'd attract many SBs if they said "you'll probably be offered $40 to come to some creepy old man's hotel room!" or even "College Sugar Babies receive on average 100-300 a week".

    If the number isn't completely made up, then it was most likely obtained via a study that used self-reporting. I can't think of any other way to get that info. Self-reporting would definitely bias it towards the high end. Virtually 100% of those lucky enough to actually get the crazy-high offers will want to brag about it. How many of those makeing 500-1000/ month will feel like bragging?
    Thats why I use SD4M instead of SA. But I am considering giving SA a try.

  7. #8097
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbits  [View Original Post]
    Well, in a way, I understand why SA is using that (likely made up) number. They are advertising, recruiting more SBs, keeping their business running. It's not like they'd attract many SBs if they said "you'll probably be offered $40 to come to some creepy old man's hotel room!" or even "College Sugar Babies receive on average 100-300 a week".

    If the number isn't completely made up, then it was most likely obtained via a study that used self-reporting. I can't think of any other way to get that info. Self-reporting would definitely bias it towards the high end. Virtually 100% of those lucky enough to actually get the crazy-high offers will want to brag about it. How many of those makeing 500-1000/ month will feel like bragging?
    All fair points. I don't blame them for marketing tactics (which are usually designed by the same people who run the surveys to collect data, perhaps a conflict of interest if anyone really cares about accuracy), but I doubt their study is any more than asking the girls to fill out a form with how much they make, which is guaranteed to be biased toward the high-end. It's sort of a contradiction though for them to say they have 8 SBs for every one SD (sounds like they need more SDs to me, since that's who they make their revenue from). So from that perspective it's kind of a stupid strategy, but you're right if they don't attract SB's they can't keep SD's for very long.

    Though my point remains, if girls hear that as an average, 90% of them are coming in with the attitude of "well I'm a lot better than average", so they will start out looking at $3 k a month as a low-end minimum, without realizing that those who make that are probably sucking off at least 3-5 separate SDs once or twice per week.

    Ah well, I guess they will figure it out eventually if they want to pay the bills.

  8. #8096
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    From the SA link mentioned on the site: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/s...aby-university.

    "College Sugar Babies receive an average $3,000 per month allowances and gifts from Sugar Daddies".

    No wonder so many of these girls have delusional expectations. Then again they don't say on average how many SDs they juggle on average to achieve that income level.
    Well, in a way, I understand why SA is using that (likely made up) number. They are advertising, recruiting more SBs, keeping their business running. It's not like they'd attract many SBs if they said "you'll probably be offered $40 to come to some creepy old man's hotel room!" or even "College Sugar Babies receive on average 100-300 a week".

    If the number isn't completely made up, then it was most likely obtained via a study that used self-reporting. I can't think of any other way to get that info. Self-reporting would definitely bias it towards the high end. Virtually 100% of those lucky enough to actually get the crazy-high offers will want to brag about it. How many of those makeing 500-1000/ month will feel like bragging?

  9. #8095
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    When I tried to install it one of the permissions it needed was to use accounts on the device for identification purposes. Can I stay completely anonymous with this app? Cannot have it use my phone # since this is my real phone!
    I had it on my Droid but took it off. The notifications default to On so when you get a message on SA it vibrates your phone (hard) and you get an icon in the corner like a text but with the SA logo. I figured out how to turn off notifications and the logo pop up went away (don't want anyone seeing the SA symbol on the face of my phone) but the vibrating still happened. Annoying.

  10. #8094
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerover411  [View Original Post]
    Seems VCU is ranked high in more than basketball. It's made SA's list of Top 20 of schools for SBs.

    http://wtvr.com/2015/01/15/vcu-sugar-baby-school/
    From the SA link mentioned on the site: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/s...aby-university.

    "College Sugar Babies receive an average $3,000 per month allowances and gifts from Sugar Daddies".

    No wonder so many of these girls have delusional expectations. Then again they don't say on average how many SDs they juggle on average to achieve that income level.

  11. #8093
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    You raise a good question about APPs -- you are correct, they are notorious for sweeping up a lod of information from your contacts if you let them, location data etc, and sending them BACK to the APP provider.

    I am not sure that I would want SA to know all about my locations and real friends!

    It begs the question about is it time to have burner smart phones?
    A burner smartphone isn't a bad idea if you are able to keep it physically hidden from the SO. If she tends to get into your phone or personal business it is probably the only viable option.

    As far as the apps themselves grabbing information, if that's a concern choose iPhone over Android and be sure to never jailbreak the phone. Android is much more susceptible to malware. The apps in the apple app store are under much more rigorous scrutiny, Apple won't let them in if they dubiously try to tap into things like contacts and location. Google Play store is a free for all cluster fuck full of potential security problems.

  12. #8092

    Go Rams!

    Seems VCU is ranked high in more than basketball. It's made SA's list of Top 20 of schools for SBs.

    http://wtvr.com/2015/01/15/vcu-sugar-baby-school/

  13. #8091

    APPs

    You raise a good question about APPs -- you are correct, they are notorious for sweeping up a lod of information from your contacts if you let them, location data etc, and sending them BACK to the APP provider.

    I am not sure that I would want SA to know all about my locations and real friends!

    It begs the question about is it time to have burner smart phones?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    When I tried to install it one of the permissions it needed was to use accounts on the device for identification purposes. Can I stay completely anonymous with this app? Cannot have it use my phone # since this is my real phone!

  14. #8090

    Is SA android app safe to use?

    When I tried to install it one of the permissions it needed was to use accounts on the device for identification purposes. Can I stay completely anonymous with this app? Cannot have it use my phone # since this is my real phone!

  15. #8089
    A couple of posts ago, I reported on two pots. One appeared to be an escort posing as a Nando1 (ffs), and the other a true Nando1.

    Did I mention that I have too much time on my hands?

    Anyway, this Nando1 is a classic, and I intend to pursue her for amusement. I can't see it going any where.

    She: I'm desperate, I'm getting evicted from my place, and not much hours at work.

    Me: We could work something out. How much do you need?

    She: $1000.

    Me (chuckling): Oh dear, if only you'd contacted me last week, you'd have it by now! What bad luck. If you are up for everything, and I mean everything, I can pay you $250 the night.

    She: OK.

    Me: When?

    She: Tonight.

    Me, OK, I'll give you the meeting place if you msg me as you leave.

    She: OK.

    Long story short. Sorry, someone ran his car into my house.

    Next, sorry. Have to tell police at the station.

    Sorry, my mother had an accident.

    Do you have PayPal?

    Sorry, my car broke down.

    Sorry, MY GOAT DIED!

    This is priceless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape