Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8074

    SA Blog

    I followed this for a while and it is absolutely moronic. Look at it this way. Anyone (SD or SB) who has the time to keep up with the BS is either unemployed or retired and amusing themselves out of boredom. The girls are all GPS. Any "real life " SD contributions I made for a while were scoffed at. So I was wasting a lot of time when I would be better served prospecting for Pots.

    SBs who know about and follow this blog (and we know some do since they have posted here before) can see where an SD is from, because we post it, and recognize themselves in our description. Maybe that is a stretch but a smart girl who reads it regularly can figure it out.

    A Pot I was talking to is an AA 10/10 who demands up front identification before she will even make a M&G appointment. She will have limited success but maybe a single guy will do that. I am seeing this "safety" demand increasingly. I get it but this is not Match or POF and traditional dating, is it?

  2. #8073
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberyMan  [View Original Post]
    However, there are plenty of women out there working in low paid dreary jobs, unemployed, in debt, who didn't have the luck of being born in well off families. For someone with an empty fridge, with the fridge magnet stuffed full of overdue bills, the rent due in a couple of days, and no money in the bank, well their reality is that if they can get $200 overnight, it is a god send. And they are truly grateful.

    Many in that situation are quite smart, but never having had rich parents, find the daily grind and bleak prospects really depressing.
    I have only a small data set to work with, but I would agree with this. My SB is no longer teetering into Nando-1 like she was really early on (in fact I didn't really know how bad it was until recently). And I think I'm justified in taking some of the credit for stabilizing her situation, both from a personal support as well as financial perspective. Which is very rewarding.

    In my specific situation, your last sentence is dead-on. She's quite smart, and is working hard to recover from her earlier educational blunders. Which were mostly a product of circumstance, and were she in a more supportive family environment she likely would have fared much better. So for now she's in a dead-end service job but also going to school, and it would be a huge blow for her to lose the hope of something better than the track she was on 18 mos ago.

  3. #8072
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, just realized that my last post came across as a question. It was supposed to read "it boggles the mind How many of these girls use the same pictures across their "real" lives as they do in these sites. ".

    I'm also amazed at how much information some of these ladies are willing to share. Completely crazy to me.
    Considering the number of stalkers out there, I am amazed as well.

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index...from=mail_list

    Right while I was posting this reply I started talking to this one. I just googled her head shot and just the "name" part of her handle and voila. I get her twitter, college profile and model mayhem all in a couple minutes. She gained a couple since college but she did agree so far to the $ a date scenario. I started with the 123 letter. She is at least 20 lbs over my usual but hey, she lives in Hollywood. Lets see if she actually M&G's. But its good practice to chat it up here and there anyway not matter the outcome. I almost stopped M&Ging for 3 months so far. Did one or two. But starting to get a little itchy for someone new.

  4. #8071

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just google their pic. Many times it leads back to their social media or model mayhem site.
    Sorry, just realized that my last post came across as a question. It was supposed to read "it boggles the mind How many of these girls use the same pictures across their "real" lives as they do in these sites. ".

    I'm also amazed at how much information some of these ladies are willing to share. Completely crazy to me.

  5. #8070
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    One thing to remember, a lot of schools start class around the 2nd-3rd week in Jan. Some of these ladies are just getting back to school with some of mom & dads money in their account designed to get them through the next 8-10 weeks (so give them at least a week or two to deplete that particular account before they get hungry). Even if you don't specialize in college aged babies, their lack of presence tips the supply and demand scale in favor of the ladies.

    Look for it to pick up more around Feb-March in most areas.
    Good point. Been on conventional dating sites in the past. Primetime for that is October. Feb since they all want to hook up and find someone for the holidays or Valentine's. Guess there is a different flow.

    Unrelated commentary. I'm having no luck right now. Might need to change my approach. I like to joke around. Seems like they take this stuff very seriously and like a business. On a side note, I posted a few days ago about GPS. I saw one new gal that straight up put her desired arrangement would start off with a $115 car. Yes in Ks. Make / model was very specific. Well, at least it made me laugh. Also there are more and more gals popping up that are just being upfront with the x of times of meetings per month and an outrageous monthly expectation. Pretty sure I can walk into almost any strip club find 5 of the hottest gals, 1/3 that offer and it'd be on.

  6. #8069
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    How many of these girls use the same pictures across their "real" lives as they do in these sites. As for using my handle here on the SD / SB sites. That would probably be fatal for me. I doubt any girl would touch me with a 10 ft pole if I used my handle from this website.
    Just google their pic. Many times it leads back to their social media or model mayhem site.

  7. #8068

    It boggles the mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Unlike the girls that use the same handle from their twitter, IG or FB as they do on the SD sites.
    How many of these girls use the same pictures across their "real" lives as they do in these sites. As for using my handle here on the SD / SB sites. That would probably be fatal for me. I doubt any girl would touch me with a 10 ft pole if I used my handle from this website.

  8. #8067
    About the GPS epidemic.

    There was a recent discussion on the SA blog, in which the women were expressing horror about the rash of other women discounting down to as low as $500 the meet. There was a bit of a booster session on keeping up the standards before it petered out to the usual generic crap.

    Most of these women are educated and well off. Sugaring for them, is to buy the expensive luxuries. So the $1000 price point AND they are doing us a favour makes sense to them. I see where they are coming from.

    However, there are plenty of women out there working in low paid dreary jobs, unemployed, in debt, who didn't have the luck of being born in well off families. For someone with an empty fridge, with the fridge magnet stuffed full of overdue bills, the rent due in a couple of days, and no money in the bank, well their reality is that if they can get $200 overnight, it is a god send. And they are truly grateful.

    Many in that situation are quite smart, but never having had rich parents, find the daily grind and bleak prospects really depressing.

    So, which of those two groups would I rather help?

    Again, it is pretty cyclical, but I normally aim first for those in low paid or shitty jobs, and ignore the others. It's just that sometimes my target demographic isn't there. But when that happens, I never bother with the other rich kid profiles.

  9. #8066
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberyMan  [View Original Post]
    Well, nobody would be using the same handle here as on the SD sites, would they? That would be fatal.
    Unlike the girls that use the same handle from their twitter, IG or FB as they do on the SD sites.

  10. #8065
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I always wondered if the Babies are on to this forum and deduce who is posting from the description of the POTs and SBs. I try to change things just enough so they might not figure it out. Ideally we should not reveal what town we are from, but that cat is already out of the bag.

    Here's a typical GPS -Canadian style.

    " I have previously had a SD in the sense that I received $5,500 monthly for companion ship and quality company, but no sex. I accompanied him on trips and when he was in town we went for dinner, a show and shopping " Well, I bet that companion ship has sailed due to excessive rates. Who in the whole wide world would pay a girl to hang around ?? Seriously ! ?
    Well, nobody would be using the same handle here as on the SD sites, would they? That would be fatal.

  11. #8064
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I always wondered if the Babies are on to this forum and deduce who is posting from the description of the POTs and SBs. I try to change things just enough so they might not figure it out. Ideally we should not reveal what town we are from, but that cat is already out of the bag.

    Here's a typical GPS -Canadian style.

    " I have previously had a SD in the sense that I received $5,500 monthly for companion ship and quality company, but no sex. I accompanied him on trips and when he was in town we went for dinner, a show and shopping " Well, I bet that companion ship has sailed due to excessive rates. Who in the whole wide world would pay a girl to hang around ?? Seriously ! ?
    A gay executive needing some cover. I know one in my industry (which can be homophobic) that has spent 10's of thousands over the years to look straight at conventions and company retreats.

    I also know a top rap producer in beverly hills that spends that much a month (or in a week) with nothing but blond playboy looking cali babes. Has up to 6 at a time in his entourage. Rap is a notoriously homophobic industry.

    They both feel its a small price to pay against the millions they are earning.

  12. #8063

    Spying

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    So just got cancelled on my three out of four pots that I had lined up for the weekend. One even messaged that she thinks she had me all wrong and that she thought I was a nice guy.
    Guess I need to be more careful with what I post here.
    I always wondered if the Babies are on to this forum and deduce who is posting from the description of the POTs and SBs. I try to change things just enough so they might not figure it out. Ideally we should not reveal what town we are from, but that cat is already out of the bag.

    Here's a typical GPS -Canadian style.

    " I have previously had a SD in the sense that I received $5,500 monthly for companion ship and quality company, but no sex. I accompanied him on trips and when he was in town we went for dinner, a show and shopping " Well, I bet that companion ship has sailed due to excessive rates. Who in the whole wide world would pay a girl to hang around ?? Seriously ! ?

  13. #8062
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287

    Timing is everything

    One thing to remember, a lot of schools start class around the 2nd-3rd week in Jan. Some of these ladies are just getting back to school with some of mom & dads money in their account designed to get them through the next 8-10 weeks (so give them at least a week or two to deplete that particular account before they get hungry). Even if you don't specialize in college aged babies, their lack of presence tips the supply and demand scale in favor of the ladies.

    Look for it to pick up more around Feb-March in most areas.

  14. #8061

    Its almost as if they are reading this forum.

    So just got cancelled on my three out of four pots that I had lined up for the weekend. One even messaged that she thinks she had me all wrong and that she thought I was a nice guy.

    The only pot left is my Latina on Sat. Hopefully she doesn't pull a no show.

    Guess I need to be more careful with what I post here.

  15. #8060

    Cyclic Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberyMan  [View Original Post]
    Fred, I suspect that it is just a cyclical thing. Sometimes there is so much available that it's embarrassing. Other times it's a drought.
    I agree! It's just frustrating to be on the short side of the bowl. Jan is a time for new resolutions and I think the girls are setting their goals high. When reality hits I think many drop out, not willing to sell themselves, and others lower their expectations.

    The goal here is to get laid in adition to other perks of hanging out with a HCG. Whatever financial resources you have will go into nailing the SB (s) of your choice. The more $$ you have the more numbers you can put up. Unless you Are Hollywood.

    EX SB made me realize how valuable nymphomania is. She was multiorgasmic and couldn't get enough. She was chubby and not my body taste at all but I do miss the passion and enthusiasm.

    SB #1 is 40+ ,super hot but a little too controlled. She is far better looking than most but I will take back my fat girl any day over a perfect 10 body performance wise.

    Pot #1 19 yr old WF 7. 5/8 M&G soon.

    Pot #2 28 yrold MILF looks to be an 8/7. 5 M&G soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape