Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2330

    Gwendolyn. Massage in San Carlos

    I visited Gwen today:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...l-you/18027061

    I've seen her ads a few times, and I was in the mood for something new. In brief, she's super sexy. While she might be a little skinny for some, I love spinners. She has an amazing body. Six pack abs, long thin legs, round muscular ass. I'm not convinced she's the same girl shown in her ad, but her body is every bit as good, maybe better. She's actually equal parts white / black but VERY fair skinned. Super long straight black hair almost down to her waist.

    The massage was sensual, but a little soft for my liking. She teased the boys, then gave me a nice slow stroking. For a HJ, it was pretty good, although I was hoping for a BJ. Set me back $. 4. Super sweet sexy girl, but I won't repeat. Too much $ for mediocre service.

  2. #2329

    Still trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Danny! Let me know how you make out with this one. I've noticed her posts before. Looks a little trashy but might just be the pics. Make sure you shoot a fat load right where she has that tatoo on the side of her face. LOL. Moe.
    Hey, I called her but got Google voice message stating she was unavailable. I've tried a couple of times since without success. Her last ad posted yesterday. Called today, but no success. I'm going to keep trying. It's my new mission to splatter on tats! I'll keep you posted.

  3. #2328

    Totally Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, yet? She's been posting for several months with the same TGTBT pics along with reasonable rates.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ncall/17629107

    Hi sweetie, I'm Vanessa.

    Please read this ad BEFORE you call.

    I am providing incalls in Mission Valley. 5'2, 118 lbs, 34 be.

    Incalls:

    150.30 min.

    200.45 min.

    250.60 min.

    400.120 min Donations are final.

    Please call when you are ready to see me.

    My photos are real and recent.

    I do not speak explicitly! Period.

    -8055.

    Call or text.

    No blocked calls.
    The girl in the pictures is named Tanya. She is some Eastern Europe model. I believe she started out doing very risque photos at a very young, and still models now as an adult.

  4. #2327
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDavis  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to check this one out tomorrow:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...k80hh/17826828

    Would love to hear a review from anyone who has already met her.

    I'll provide a report if we connect.
    Danny! Let me know how you make out with this one. I've noticed her posts before. Looks a little trashy but might just be the pics. Make sure you shoot a fat load right where she has that tatoo on the side of her face. LOL. Moe.

  5. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, yet? She's been posting for several months with the same TGTBT pics along with reasonable rates.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ncall/17629107

    Hi sweetie, I'm Vanessa.

    Please read this ad BEFORE you call.

    I am providing incalls in Mission Valley. 5'2, 118 lbs, 34 be.

    Incalls:

    150.30 min.

    200.45 min.

    250.60 min.

    400.120 min Donations are final.

    Please call when you are ready to see me.

    My photos are real and recent.

    I do not speak explicitly! Period.

    -8055.

    Call or text.

    No blocked calls.
    Fake pics. That girl must be 40 by now. If she was real I'd kill for that shit.

  6. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, yet? She's been posting for several months with the same TGTBT pics along with reasonable rates.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ncall/17629107

    Hi sweetie, I'm Vanessa.

    Please read this ad BEFORE you call.

    I am providing incalls in Mission Valley. 5'2, 118 lbs, 34 be.

    Incalls:

    150.30 min.

    200.45 min.

    250.60 min.

    400.120 min Donations are final.

    Please call when you are ready to see me.

    My photos are real and recent.

    I do not speak explicitly! Period.

    -8055.

    Call or text.

    No blocked calls.
    Fakeeeeeeeee.

  7. #2324

  8. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, yet? She's been posting for several months with the same TGTBT pics along with reasonable rates.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ncall/17629107
    http://phxgirlnextdoor.com/pub/category/rob/

  9. #2322

    Vanessa blond age 22 8055

    Has anyone seen her, yet? She's been posting for several months with the same TGTBT pics along with reasonable rates.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ncall/17629107

    Hi sweetie, I'm Vanessa.

    Please read this ad BEFORE you call.

    I am providing incalls in Mission Valley. 5'2, 118 lbs, 34 be.

    Incalls:

    150.30 min.

    200.45 min.

    250.60 min.

    400.120 min Donations are final.

    Please call when you are ready to see me.

    My photos are real and recent.

    I do not speak explicitly! Period.

    -8055.

    Call or text.

    No blocked calls.

  10. #2321

    BP Provider. Anyone seen her

    I'm planning to check this one out tomorrow:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...k80hh/17826828

    Would love to hear a review from anyone who has already met her.

    I'll provide a report if we connect.

  11. #2320

    Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakamashi2  [View Original Post]
    Just had a 1/2 . 80 session with this provider today. It was my first time with her so she was a little anal about the 2 call system and really paranoid about the cop thing. I suspect she had been busted in the past. Finally got to her hotel off of Clairmont. Clean room. Gave me a kiss and told me to get comfortable. Decent CBJ and no GFE. She has big pussy lips so I asked if I could go DATY, she said for 20 extra I could. Told her I only had 15 and she was cool with that. She smelled good and was clean. Started the deed in doggy and finished in mish so I can see those huge titties bouncing. She's is Filipina and a BBW. So if you want to cross off BBW, Asian, Filipina off your bucket list she is the girl for you. Service was decent but not great.

    Happy hunting,

    Yak.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=218074

    http://escortprofile.xxx/619-512-6798
    Obese women advertising as "providers" is wrong on so many levels! Its bad enough that they dominate swing parties! There really should be a separate forum for them. It will make it easier on both guys who want women that are "height-weight proportionate", and guys actually INTO "chubby chasers"!

  12. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews says that her pussy is natural, is that true?
    Hmmm let me get this right.

    Natural = hairy.

    Not natural but freshly shaved.

  13. #2318
    Her reviews says that her pussy is natural, is that true?

    Quote Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak  [View Original Post]
    You shoulda said take 15 off if I go down on you.

  14. #2317

    Ditto on the Sketchy Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakamashi2  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this little hot tamale today. Called and she picks up. We set up a meet within the hour and agree to a 80/30 session and she texts me her address somewhere in City Heights. She works out of a small house with 2 maybe 3 bedrooms. Her bedroom is towards the back of the house. As I walk through the house I notice someone sleeping on the couch. I also see another MILF provider I use to see a couple of years ago she was my ATF at the time. Later she tells me they're cousins. Get to her room and she tells me to strip and orders me to put my cock in her mouth. She's freshly showered and smells good. She strips and she very accurately looks like her pics. She's thick and borderline bbw. I wasn't really comfortable with her incall location and wanted to just finish and go. Her legs are short and she's really flexible so its a pretty cool site when she can put her legs behind her head and do the deed. Lots of eye contact, dirty talk and moans to get you off. No GFE but she lets you do pretty much everything else. Overall good time, value, and attitude. Will not repeat unless she's in a better location like a hotel.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...-6875/2/207344
    Yak, I went to the same place a few days after you to visit your former ATF (but didn't see this until after). It was definitely sketchy, and we walked right past Layaa on the way to a very small bedroom. The session was decent enough but I really wanted to get out of there fast. She does have a kind of sexy / slutty look to her that I like. Maybe someday in a notel.

  15. #2316

    Similar Experience with Jae Shell

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakamashi2  [View Original Post]
    Just had a 1/2 . 80 session with this provider today. It was my first time with her so she was a little anal about the 2 call system and really paranoid about the cop thing. I suspect she had been busted in the past. Finally got to her hotel off of Clairmont. Clean room. Gave me a kiss and told me to get comfortable. Decent CBJ and no GFE. She has big pussy lips so I asked if I could go DATY, she said for 20 extra I could. Told her I only had 15 and she was cool with that. She smelled good and was clean. Started the deed in doggy and finished in mish so I can see those huge titties bouncing. She's is Filipina and a BBW. So if you want to cross off BBW, Asian, Filipina off your bucket list she is the girl for you. Service was decent but not great.

    Happy hunting,

    Yak.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=218074

    http://escortprofile.xxx/619-512-6798
    I had a similar experience with her last year, except she was doing BBBJ then and is good at that and was nice and tight and could take a pounding. It was a decent session, but she was too much into the business. I have a hard time passing up big Asian chicks for whatever reason, so don't regret going for it, but won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape