Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 636 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #948

    Sara-laine profile deleted also (is there more than meets the eye)

    Just noticed Sara Laine handle is now deleted.

    WTF!

    Really fine chick with amazing funbags.

    What is going on?

  2. #947

    Ashlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    I kinda of figured that from Tori the goddess since she is a porn star, I hit her up for a double with layton benton another porn chick, but I wasn't trying to spend $$ Seems cools in the Email though.

    Brooklyn seem like a cool personality, I have seen her on webcam and she was real cool / chill.

    The main one I would like to see is Ashlynn, it just something about her body that get me.
    Join her club. She has a great ass shot on there. She seems cool via pm. My plan is to see her this weekend. Those tits look amazing. She's asking for $250 for GFE full hour.

  3. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    Say it aint so!!

    One of the hottest on hx.

    Does she have another handle?
    Damn, I loved that girl! She didn't announce she was leaving.

  4. #945
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingLa  [View Original Post]
    Thank for the heads up. Glad to know I'm not missing much.
    First time was fantastic when she first got on hx, second time very jaded, new member of the dead fish club.

  5. #944

    Sweet_jessica profile delete?

    Say it aint so!!

    One of the hottest on hx.

    Does she have another handle?

  6. #943

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tori_the_Goddess, very nice, hot body, porn star experience with bbbjcimws ending. Would repeat!

    I've seen Addicted_2_Jazzy, nice, but no personality. Great ass and tits! Was not into the session and would not repeat.

    I've seen Ashlynn, very nice, hot body, but a bit mechanical and waits for you to direct. 50/50 on repeating.

    I've seen Brooklyn_Starr, hot body, with great ass and tits! Semi-porn star experience, she really was into it. I would highly recommend her and would repeat!
    I kinda of figured that from Tori the goddess since she is a porn star, I hit her up for a double with layton benton another porn chick, but I wasn't trying to spend $$ Seems cools in the Email though.

    Brooklyn seem like a cool personality, I have seen her on webcam and she was real cool / chill.

    The main one I would like to see is Ashlynn, it just something about her body that get me.

  7. #942

    Jazdova

    Quote Originally Posted by WHM69  [View Original Post]
    Jazdova = dead fish.

    Bad reviews across the board.
    She did me a favor then.

  8. #941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingLa  [View Original Post]
    Thank for the heads up. Glad to know I'm not missing much.
    Jazdova = dead fish.

    Bad reviews across the board.

  9. #940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tori_the_Goddess, very nice, hot body, porn star experience with bbbjcimws ending. Would repeat!

    I've seen Addicted_2_Jazzy, nice, but no personality. Great ass and tits! Was not into the session and would not repeat.

    I've seen Ashlynn, very nice, hot body, but a bit mechanical and waits for you to direct. 50/50 on repeating.

    I've seen Brooklyn_Starr, hot body, with great ass and tits! Semi-porn star experience, she really was into it. I would highly recommend her and would repeat!
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Addicted_2_Jazzy

    This is her 2nd account on HX. I banged her a couple years ago when she was posting on BackPage.

    Non-GFE, clock watcher, attitude problem.

  10. #939

    Jazzdova

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jazdova88

    She was actually cool with me, and easy to contact and meet. She look good in person, but better in her pics, my personal opinion. She was mechanical kinda like the girls in Tijuana. However cool personality and quiet and down to earth. Sorry she flaked on you, me personally I don't know if I would repeat, even though over all she was cool.
    Thank for the heads up. Glad to know I'm not missing much.

  11. #938
    I've seen Tori_the_Goddess, very nice, hot body, porn star experience with bbbjcimws ending. Would repeat!

    I've seen Addicted_2_Jazzy, nice, but no personality. Great ass and tits! Was not into the session and would not repeat.

    I've seen Ashlynn, very nice, hot body, but a bit mechanical and waits for you to direct. 50/50 on repeating.

    I've seen Brooklyn_Starr, hot body, with great ass and tits! Semi-porn star experience, she really was into it. I would highly recommend her and would repeat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Have any one seen these girls on HP, any feed back would be great. I'm not a member of any of their clubs, and I would like to see what people think on here because guys on here give honest reviews.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ER0TiC_BoMBSHELL

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tori_the_Goddess

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Addicted_2_Jazzy

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/babii-finesse

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ExoticUnicorn143

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashlynn

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ChelesaMorgan69

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Brooklyn_Starr

    These are like the top girls I want to see on this site, and would like to know if any one has tried these before. Thanks in advance.

  12. #937

    Girls I would like to Meet

    Have any one seen these girls on HP, any feed back would be great. I'm not a member of any of their clubs, and I would like to see what people think on here because guys on here give honest reviews.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ER0TiC_BoMBSHELL

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tori_the_Goddess

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Addicted_2_Jazzy

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/babii-finesse

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ExoticUnicorn143

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashlynn

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ChelesaMorgan69

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Brooklyn_Starr

    These are like the top girls I want to see on this site, and would like to know if any one has tried these before. Thanks in advance.

  13. #936

    Jazdova

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingLa  [View Original Post]
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jazdova88. Level 0 requires patience. She gave me the ok via pm told where she was but then did respond when I arrived.
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jazdova88

    She was actually cool with me, and easy to contact and meet. She look good in person, but better in her pics, my personal opinion. She was mechanical kinda like the girls in Tijuana. However cool personality and quiet and down to earth. Sorry she flaked on you, me personally I don't know if I would repeat, even though over all she was cool.

  14. #935

    Jazzdova flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    The UTR club is useless. Nobody shares anything.
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jazdova88. Level 0 requires patience. She gave me the ok via pm told where she was but then did respond when I arrived.

  15. #934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204
    The UTR club is useless. Nobody shares anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    Who can be found in the utr club?

    Just curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape