Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8044
    Quote Originally Posted by Falar  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with this beautiful female absolutely gorgeous. We carried on long conversation via SA.

    And she same really interested but I had to ask about financial expectations because some guy is.

    Out there probably willing to spend $1000's. I ask her about financial assistance expectations she went silent.

    How do you guys bring up financial expectations?
    I personally don't think you made a mistake. A lot of these ladies get cold feet when it's time to actually get down to details, or plan a date. Or show up for a date. One college POT would regularly disappear as soon as I mentioned a M&G. Then she would pop back up and be enthusiastic about getting together, then disappear as soon as I suggested a date / time. Another super hot POT also disappeared after some positive initial emails. Also keep in mind, they may have met another SD, or a real life boyfriend. As far as when to broach the subject of "how much" I think it boils down to your comfort level. If you are ok going into a M&G without a number established, go for it. I have had it go both ways when $$$ are not discussed up front. One became the best SB ever. She was obviously very happy with the allowance, as we saw each other for quite some time. I actually still miss her but she moved away. Incredible body. Oooofff, so awesome! I could bang it out as many times as I wanted. Our first date I think we went 4 times on a Sunday afternoon. Eventually we wound up doing overnights at her place as she lived alone. Of course there is a danger to not discussing the cash up front which is the reaction. One SB on the extended M&G asked for an outrageous amount. We had spent most of the day chatting and walking around. And we both felt bad about not reaching a deal. Plus, she was model quality hot (she had actually done some modeling. I found her info). So coupled with her sob story, and how much I wanted to bang her, I wound up making a deal that was over my normal amount. And she had no car and couldn't host. It lasted three dates before I tapped out. I still have fond memories of her riding me though, so in the end, perhaps the memories made it worth it. Ironically, she has moved away, and through FB I can see she has garnered a little fame in her new town. Little does anyone suspect she used to bang for cash.

    Keep in mind that depending on your city, and the type of woman you are interested in, you may have a lot more failures than successes. My success rate has dropped to zero in the last year or so, I think mostly due to a more mercenary profile, and the ones I do make contact with flaking when things get real. If I liked AA women, I would be swamped, as they write me all the time. I just have no interest.

    Norm!

  2. #8043

    Travel daddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty  [View Original Post]
    So, I live in a somewhat small town (compared the bowls some of you live in). Most people around, are only one or two persons removed from someone I know.


    So, here's my question. When / if you guys take a SB on a trip like that, how do you work the gift? Is the gift the trip itself? Or do you compensate them for their time while there?
    I would find a girl who will be happy with the trip itself. THe SB might have to take off from work and lose that income, some will demand daily rates -it can be all over the place. Brandon of SA fame has a travel site (misstravel, etc) ? A loaded Daddy might give the girl a spending allowance to go shopping.

  3. #8042
    Asked this one upfront about a specific sex act. Its like asking for GFE. Her response.

    "Thanks for taking the time to write me but honestly I hate (the requested act) LOL. I don't think I'm your match, good luck take care!

    Big time saver. I get a fair amount of these. Most likely a UTR with a menu as she didn't mention anything about my offer amount.

  4. #8041

    Ok, another question.

    So, I live in a somewhat small town (compared the bowls some of you live in). Most people around, are only one or two persons removed from someone I know.

    So, I was doing my normal perusing of the POTs, and got a couple hits and got some info on them (once I can get a phone number or email addy, I'm usually pretty good at tracking them down. Usually to their FB page or something where I can find more pics and get some idea of what they do / lifestyle).

    Found out a couple POTs had also been SB's of a guy I know (don't know personally, but know who he is, we have a few mutual friends). He's older (probably pushing 60) but is hooking up with these SB's that are 20-30. Anyway, he's got pics up on his fb page, and in the last 6 months, he's taken them to places like key west, and some other place (maybe New Orleans?

    So, here's my question. When / if you guys take a SB on a trip like that, how do you work the gift? Is the gift the trip itself? Or do you compensate them for their time while there? I'm actually thinking of taking a trip to Vegas this summer, and was thinking of taking one along, and was wondering, if I pay for the our plane and hotel (and meals and stuff while there), do I also need to be coughing up extra just for hanging with me? I'm thinking no. But I'm kind of a cheapass, so.

    What's your guys' take on this? Anyone here have any experience doing that stuff?

  5. #8040
    I sent my 123 intro letter to an obvious GPS girl. Here is her response.

    "I'm simply avoiding anyone looking for sex for spare change. In fact I don't like the transaction aspect at all so I use those seeking sex in exchange for support as a red flag. Are you one of those types?

    Me? Never. LOL.

  6. #8039
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Any experience or advice with 18 year old girls who are still in High School? Been a couple of new profiles in my area of 18 year old girls. When messaging them then tell me they are Seniors in highschool. For some reason an 18 year old College Freshman seems less pervy to me than an 18 year old HS Senior.

    Stay away?
    You're asking for trouble with those, stay away. And I tell you that from experience.

  7. #8038

    Mini Review and Favorite Profile of the Week

    SB-Curvy-Tomboy: I have a very nice first time SB (that's what she claims, and she is stunningly open about her sex life and sexual history, so I have no reason to doubt her,) with whom I enjoyed 2 overnights in the last week, comfortably within budget. She's attractive, appreciative, very adventurous, and a lot of fun, but her partner is back in town now, so we'll see how things work out when there's less free time available.

    SB-Asian-Mom: My prime POT, with whom I've had an extremely good ongoing conversation for the past 2 weeks, and had considered making my only SB if things worked out, was set to meet on Friday, but called several hours beforehand with a family emergency, profuse apologies, and a request to reschedule. I agreed, of course, but she didn't reply to my next suggested time, and went dark, having not returned to the site since, nor replied to text messages.

    SB-Latin-MILF: Set to meet for lunch, today. I almost wrote this one off, but she seems to be on point, for now. Her listed expectations are higher than my budget, but I've found that a good number of the SB profiles on SA are open to less GPS levels when I point out the yearly "salary" they're requesting, and mention that it's not in my budget, since I try to average between $ to $1. 5 per meeting (I only mention the $1. 5 if I think she'd be worth it, since they'll obviously gravitate towards the higher number.).

    My favorite profile of the week has only 2 "too blurry to be seen" photos, with no private pics, and no remarkable descriptions in her profile, and includes this gem:

    What I'm looking for.

    - Meet once or twice a month.

    - Looking for $2000 from my sugar.

    Riiiiiiiight. At some point, hopefully, they'll become aware of prevailing market forces, but, in the meantime, they're welcome to dream.

  8. #8037

    Mobile app

    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]

    Interesting thing with SA. My profile actually expired about a week ago however I'm still able to use the mobile app. I haven't logged into the site since my profile expired as I'm afraid that it will sync up with the mobile app and I'll be blocked. But I've been able to search and message girls just fine with an expired account on the mobile app. Anyone else ever have this happen?
    Where do you find / download the mobile app for SA? My profile has expired a month or so ago, and I'd love it if the app were a back door. SDFM often allows access for a time after their trial period is over. I just assumed it was a tech issue that was being obscured by the buckets of cash pouring in.

    Off to Nola in a few days to see my Music Baby! I am trembling with excitement!

    Scott.

  9. #8036

    World of grief

    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Any experience or advice with 18 year old girls who are still in High School? Been a couple of new profiles in my area of 18 year old girls. When messaging them then tell me they are Seniors in highschool. For some reason an 18 year old College Freshman seems less pervy to me than an 18 year old HS Senior.

    Stay away?
    Stay away! You do not want to encounter an angry parent coming after you. At least in college the girls live on their own and don't have Mom breathing down their necks, checking their facebook and phone registers, etc. Also 18 yr old girls can be as mature as an adult or total morons emotionally. Of course I am assuming they live in a home environment where the parents are involved in their life. Perhaps these girls do not have a caring parent which is why they do what they do.

  10. #8035
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Any experience or advice with 18 year old girls who are still in High School? Been a couple of new profiles in my area of 18 year old girls. When messaging them then tell me they are Seniors in highschool. For some reason an 18 year old College Freshman seems less pervy to me than an 18 year old HS Senior.

    Stay away?
    Always make sure they have a state issued picture ID. I have come across about a half a dozen that had some lame excuse why they could not produce one.

  11. #8034
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Any experience or advice with 18 year old girls who are still in High School? Been a couple of new profiles in my area of 18 year old girls. When messaging them then tell me they are Seniors in highschool. For some reason an 18 year old College Freshman seems less pervy to me than an 18 year old HS Senior.

    Stay away?
    If you don't stay away, I'd suggest taking a gander at their driver's license before doing (or even saying) anything remotely sexual.

  12. #8033

    18 Year Old. High School

    Any experience or advice with 18 year old girls who are still in High School? Been a couple of new profiles in my area of 18 year old girls. When messaging them then tell me they are Seniors in highschool. For some reason an 18 year old College Freshman seems less pervy to me than an 18 year old HS Senior.

    Stay away?

  13. #8032
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    On SA, I sent an introductory message to this girl. She replies with the following:

    "well thank you, I appreciate the time you took to write all that. And unfortunately I really don't get a lot of messages on this site. I'm looking for emotional and financial support I really need a good friend at the moment a lot of these guys are completely fake. I'm in a horrible situation as of right now. I'm living with my grandmother for a bit but I can't stay here long. Its an old folks community type thing but unfortunately I'm homeless. Back in June I decided to give another shot to my ex (I moved to florida to leave him then came back to him because I really missed him. At that point it was 31/2 years together) and I got kicked out of our apartment the landlord had enough of our arguments and since he had a job and paid to live there, he made me leave. I have no phone, because he threw that in the toilet as well (his idea, I paid for it so its mine and I can do whatever I want with it.) I don't have a car, no license, I need glasses, I need to reissue my permit and most of all I need a place to live. And I have backed child support for my daughter. ".

    Wow, way to make a first impression. I'll pursue a bit for fun and see where this leads. I'm sure it'll be smooth and trouble free.

    SM.
    Out of boredom, I decided to pursue this poor lass for a bit. Her being seemingly online 24 hours a day we quickly exchange two dozen messages and landed on a figure. She also her schedule being wide open on account of not working. And yet when I tried to line up a time she was somehow unavailable for this or that reason. After three attempts, I moved on. In the interim, she also updated her profile to be pretty darn explicit, sexually. Feels like someone who was just trying to get an online thrill.

    I'm now working on a duo who seems too good to be true. We just identified a figure that works. Haven't yet touched expectations, schedule, accommodations, etc. Still a long way to Tipperary.

    -SM.

  14. #8031

    Great advice. Expiring accounts

    As usual, great advice from the senior brothers on the board. As usual, decided to take a mix of what fits my style the most. Will post an update at the end of the month. Its been a busy few weeks for me!

  15. #8030

    Gps

    There is some serious GPS going on in my market. I'm seeing a ton of profiles that have recently been updated complaining about cheap guys or how they aren't escorts and won't accept per meeting financial aid and how most of the people aren't real daddies. Cracks me up. Like there is any difference between helping a gal on a per date basis versus monthly. Not that that obstacle is insurmountable when you reason with them and just make up that you had a bad experience with a monthly arrangement. Or when you explain that a lease on a new bmw 3-series is four hundy a month. But not sure what's in the water. The GPS seems to be out of control lately!

    Still haven't met anyone yet. Kinda blew off one. I'm not into gals under 21 since when I do meet them and if I liked them I'd want to have some cocktails and dinner (just my style.) The second one I tried to M&G this weekend. I found out she was a stripper (which means she most likely IS still.) She went silent for whatever reason. Maybe with another SD or busy doing lapdances this weekend who knows. The 3rd one has serious potential. We've moved to texting and sporadically with no talk about finances. She hasn't even been on the website since we traded numbers and there is some legit 2-way interest. Getting the vibe that she just likes a man that can afford a nice dinner or a pretty dress and a night out.

    Anyway, as usual enjoying all the commentary on this thread! I'm a little too busy to run the offense like Oregon Football like some of you do, but keep on keepin' on!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape