Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8014
    Agreed a lady from SA inquired about my sign date. I basically informed her that I had initially signed up but didn't pay for the membership right away.

    So it sames as if the ladies do pay attention to that. Base on that she assumed that I might have other females around the website.

  2. #8013
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    So my SA account expired last night and I ended getting messages from two pots that just signed up for their accounts a day or two ago. The curiosity is killing me since I the love to see if they wrote something like "hi daddy, I want to do anything to please you. ".
    I prefer to just delete my account whenever the end of my "season" rolls around, and create a new one as needed. The reason is SA will just keep hounding you with girls who contact you, but who think you're being rude by not responding, and it just tempts you to pony up the credit card to see what the fuss is about. Ever contacted a girl and wondered why the fuck she didn't respond if she just logged in yesterday? Well I don't want to be one of those people who doesn't respond.

    I have a big problem with any website that won't let you control profile visibility, with or without payment. So I make sure they don't get my money unless I'm really going to use it, and I usually make enough contacts such that if I have an unexpected vacation from the SO and need some company, I usually have enough email and phone contacts from the prior season to make that happen. The fact that SA won't let you hide your profile without either paying or cancelling your account is one reason I intentionally minimize how much money I pay them.

    As a bonus of complete account tear-down and recreate, I get the "newness" of a new profile, a new start, and new visibility on girls radar (specifically if they are searching by original signup date for new members) every time the new season rolls around.

  3. #8012
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    So my SA account expired last night and I ended getting messages from two pots that just signed up for their accounts a day or two ago. The curiosity is killing me since I the love to see if they wrote something like "hi daddy, I want to do anything to please you. ".

    More likely it will be some sort of bland response like "thanks for the complement" or some such.

    Part of me wants to drop the nominal sign up fee just to make sure I'm not leaving anything on the table. The big head is telling me that it will be a waste of time and money. Besides, if I am trouble finding time to spend with my current rotation, there is no way I am going to be able to add another one in the mix.

    I have a date with sb 4 tomorrow and sb3 on Saturday. Both are daytime events. I have overnight trips planned with sb 1 and 2, each for one of the last two weekends this month. A date planned with sb 5 later this month during the day as well. Between work, my real life, and the bowl, somethings got to give.

    As I type this, I am resolved not to sign up again. Besides, if after the next two weeks, one of the sbs gets upset about me not having enough time for them, I might just resign up then to fill that hole. Unfortunately, I've found that my game tends to require more costs upfront with real dates and such. So keeping the existing rotation will be easier on my budget.

    Good luck gentlemen. May the bowl be good to us all.
    In seven years I have never taken down my profile. Even if I am living with a SB. Things can change fast and you never know when your version of a 10 will pop up. It also allows you to see if they are back out there looking.

  4. #8011

    My favorite profile of the week.

    I've been trying out advice from this thread, and put up a clearly direct and solely finance and fun oriented profile on SA (after taking down my more personable, easygoing one,) and I'm finding a whole different group of SBs saying hello, including some with profiles that I previously would have classified as regular dating types who hadn't figured out they weren't on match.com. More initiate discussions with my new profile than with my more "dateable" one, but I also get a WHOLE lot more flakes. I had one or more POTs scheduled for every day this week, and got stood up and last-minute-cancelled repeatedly, which just doesn't happen as often with my dateable profile. However, I have a truly excellent prospect on Friday, who has been in regular daily contact, multiple times a day for several weeks, and with whom there's excellent conversational chemistry. In my experience, if the messaging game is this good, the outcome of the actual date is always positive.

    I also had a last minute SB ping me (on my direct-not-dateable profile) while I was answering mail one evening earlier this week, and I suggested we meet for drinks in an hour. She showed up, was cuter than her pics, and we wound up moving from an hour of pub-grub and drinks directly to the FC, where we chatted for another hour, then wound up with an absolutely unbelievable night where she hinted afterwards that she wanted to fall asleep in my arms. So we did, until my alarm went off and I left to run home for a change of clothes for work. There was no mention at any time of $ expectations, and it was like a perfectly normal date with a nice twenty-something girl who's only just getting by, though I had planned to leave $1 if we wound up in a private place instead of a bar. I wound up bumping it to $1. 5, which is the limit of my budget for regular meetings. I couldn't, in good faith, put her at the $1 level after hours of play time and an overnight. She absolutely gushed over that, when she found it in her purse after I left, and has arranged a repeat performance ASAP.

    That made up for a LOT of flakes, I have to say.

    Anyway, my reason for leaving this report was to share what I thought was the funniest profile to hotlist me this week. It's from a relatively cute girl-next-door type, who says:

    "I will give you what you want. My request is simple. I have done this before and I am looking for the same arrangment. Looking for a weekly allowance and gifts when you see me. The allowance starts the week before we meet. So I know you're serious about this. Other than that anything goes".

    I resisted the urge to write her "allowance a week before we meet? Does anyone fall for this stuff?" and just politely ignored her.

  5. #8010

    Expired account.

    So my SA account expired last night and I ended getting messages from two pots that just signed up for their accounts a day or two ago. The curiosity is killing me since I the love to see if they wrote something like "hi daddy, I want to do anything to please you. ".

    More likely it will be some sort of bland response like "thanks for the complement" or some such.

    Part of me wants to drop the nominal sign up fee just to make sure I'm not leaving anything on the table. The big head is telling me that it will be a waste of time and money. Besides, if I am trouble finding time to spend with my current rotation, there is no way I am going to be able to add another one in the mix.

    I have a date with sb 4 tomorrow and sb3 on Saturday. Both are daytime events. I have overnight trips planned with sb 1 and 2, each for one of the last two weekends this month. A date planned with sb 5 later this month during the day as well. Between work, my real life, and the bowl, somethings got to give.

    As I type this, I am resolved not to sign up again. Besides, if after the next two weeks, one of the sbs gets upset about me not having enough time for them, I might just resign up then to fill that hole. Unfortunately, I've found that my game tends to require more costs upfront with real dates and such. So keeping the existing rotation will be easier on my budget.

    Good luck gentlemen. May the bowl be good to us all.

  6. #8009

    Pof /= potf

    My last POF post. Total waste of time.

  7. #8008

    Fred -- think with BIG HEAD

    CV #2 has got personal contact to you -- she knows you -- and for that reason needs to be dropped. No SB should EVER know your real name or have any way to get a hold of you if you need to go silent and deep. Keep out of Divorse courts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I am going to add a new category to the Nando posting # 5 . CIVIE (or CV) : a civilian naive to the sugar world introduced and converted to an SB.

    CV #1.

    See below: a true ten white 22 yr old.

    This hottie is a random civie that we all encounter in the "real world" that some of us have had success with converting to an SB. I would pass the baton to my brothers here if I could have "the conversation" with her, but that in itself would expose me as a player. But being a monger through and through, if I can make it happen I will do it The added danger perhaps is some ofthe lure in this world.

    CV #2.

    An 9/8/8 White spinner mid 20's. A workplace contact not working for me but in the organization I contract with. Lots of hugs and blushing when I see her. Lives with a BF and 2 kids. I don't get a lot of lone time but will subtly broaach the subject of a side dish to make a few bucks. She and BF are in low paying jobs with kids and am sure she could use more money. And who couldn't use a good fucking with a stranger?

  8. #8007

    Sugar virgin

    I am going to add a new category to the Nando posting # 5 . CIVIE (or CV) : a civilian naive to the sugar world introduced and converted to an SB.

    CV #1.

    See below: a true ten white 22 yr old.

    This hottie is a random civie that we all encounter in the "real world" that some of us have had success with converting to an SB. I would pass the baton to my brothers here if I could have "the conversation" with her, but that in itself would expose me as a player. But being a monger through and through, if I can make it happen I will do it The added danger perhaps is some ofthe lure in this world.

    CV #2.

    An 9/8/8 White spinner mid 20's. A workplace contact not working for me but in the organization I contract with. Lots of hugs and blushing when I see her. Lives with a BF and 2 kids. I don't get a lot of lone time but will subtly broaach the subject of a side dish to make a few bucks. She and BF are in low paying jobs with kids and am sure she could use more money. And who couldn't use a good fucking with a stranger?

  9. #8006
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Question for the board:

    Got a 20 yr old 10/10 in my exercise class I have chatted up. She has not come on to me and knows my SO from the Gym. She wants to save up for a graduate class which costs about $12 K. I can do that for her in a year of visits. How do I approach her about it without tipping my hand? I don't want her talking to the other girls or even worse, my SO. I know I should leave this alone but I have seen her pretty much naked and it would be a win / win for both of us. I have an anonymous facebook account. I thought about friending her and see if I can PM her without revealing my identity.
    I may not be skilled in the force aka arrangements, but this is a horrible, horrible idea. Write down your alimony aka vaginamony payment on paper and it's better you get a top shelf regular.

  10. #8005

    But if he successfully pulls it off.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    Danger! Danger! Will Robinson. Dude that only works in a porno and the SO joins in a three way.
    I'd respectfully request that details be posted. The SD hall of fame would have a special place for FredMoore if he does.

    (Note this post is by no means an endorsement for trying. Especially since a botched attempt could potentially put one out of the SD game for years. Depending on where one ends up on that critical path of alimony.).

  11. #8004
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Question for the board:

    Got a 20 yr old 10/10 in my exercise class I have chatted up. She has not come on to me and knows my SO from the Gym. She wants to save up for a graduate class which costs about $12 K. I can do that for her in a year of visits. How do I approach her about it without tipping my hand? I don't want her talking to the other girls or even worse, my SO. I know I should leave this alone but I have seen her pretty much naked and it would be a win / win for both of us. I have an anonymous facebook account. I thought about friending her and see if I can PM her without revealing my identity.
    Let me join in the legions who've already proffered advice: rub one out and think this through again.

    In my mind, the best you can do here is have one of us take a shot at it and snap some pictures so that you may live vicariously. For you, I'd do that.

  12. #8003
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood, is this an extreme example of "no thank you"? Curious as to what your usual, and rare, negative responses are like. In any case I appreciate your sharing some of the details of your quest.
    Most girls that are not interested just don't reply. I just decided if the reply was something crazy like this, that I would post it as sort of a humorous thing.. I never reply to these types of messages. When you are new in the game they can kill your mood. But after a while you become immune to them. And eventually laugh at them.

  13. #8002

    Thanks gents

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    My brother, you know better than this! Once the lust-induced haze passses, you will see it clearly for what it is -a quick trip to Divorce Court!
    For stating the obvious -Dang! I want that girl so bad!

    Meeting my MILF tonight so glad to be emptying the tanks.

  14. #8001

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Question for the board:

    Got a 20 yr old 10/10 in my exercise class I have chatted up. She has not come on to me and knows my SO from the Gym. She wants to save up for a graduate class which costs about $12 K. I can do that for her in a year of visits. How do I approach her about it without tipping my hand? I don't want her talking to the other girls or even worse, my SO. I know I should leave this alone but I have seen her pretty much naked and it would be a win / win for both of us. I have an anonymous facebook account. I thought about friending her and see if I can PM her without revealing my identity.
    My brother, you know better than this! Once the lust-induced haze passses, you will see it clearly for what it is -a quick trip to Divorce Court!

  15. #8000
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Question for the board:

    Got a 20 yr old 10/10 in my exercise class I have chatted up. She has not come on to me and knows my SO from the Gym. She wants to save up for a graduate class which costs about $12 K. I can do that for her in a year of visits. How do I approach her about it without tipping my hand? I don't want her talking to the other girls or even worse, my SO. I know I should leave this alone but I have seen her pretty much naked and it would be a win / win for both of us. I have an anonymous facebook account. I thought about friending her and see if I can PM her without revealing my identity.
    Danger! Danger! Will Robinson. Dude that only works in a porno and the SO joins in a three way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape