Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 23660
-
01-08-15 17:27 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 40An alternative is to alter the words in part of your profile when you go dark. Something that could explain your non response, but arouse interest for when you return.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
Eg. "I am now overseas for a few months on vacation / business, but when I get back. Etc etc".
Tailor the message to your target audience possibly. Eg, " My present SB and her husband are in pretty dire financial straits at the moment, so I am with her as much as I can, and can only start answering others when my present SB is back on her feet. " Obviously, you tailor it for the particular target audience, and not use that one".
-
01-08-15 12:30 #8014Senior Member

Posts: 50Agreed a lady from SA inquired about my sign date. I basically informed her that I had initially signed up but didn't pay for the membership right away.
So it sames as if the ladies do pay attention to that. Base on that she assumed that I might have other females around the website.
-
01-08-15 11:54 #8013Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I prefer to just delete my account whenever the end of my "season" rolls around, and create a new one as needed. The reason is SA will just keep hounding you with girls who contact you, but who think you're being rude by not responding, and it just tempts you to pony up the credit card to see what the fuss is about. Ever contacted a girl and wondered why the fuck she didn't respond if she just logged in yesterday? Well I don't want to be one of those people who doesn't respond.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
I have a big problem with any website that won't let you control profile visibility, with or without payment. So I make sure they don't get my money unless I'm really going to use it, and I usually make enough contacts such that if I have an unexpected vacation from the SO and need some company, I usually have enough email and phone contacts from the prior season to make that happen. The fact that SA won't let you hide your profile without either paying or cancelling your account is one reason I intentionally minimize how much money I pay them.
As a bonus of complete account tear-down and recreate, I get the "newness" of a new profile, a new start, and new visibility on girls radar (specifically if they are searching by original signup date for new members) every time the new season rolls around.
-
01-08-15 11:40 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 5603In seven years I have never taken down my profile. Even if I am living with a SB. Things can change fast and you never know when your version of a 10 will pop up. It also allows you to see if they are back out there looking.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-15 10:47 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 248My favorite profile of the week.
I've been trying out advice from this thread, and put up a clearly direct and solely finance and fun oriented profile on SA (after taking down my more personable, easygoing one,) and I'm finding a whole different group of SBs saying hello, including some with profiles that I previously would have classified as regular dating types who hadn't figured out they weren't on match.com. More initiate discussions with my new profile than with my more "dateable" one, but I also get a WHOLE lot more flakes. I had one or more POTs scheduled for every day this week, and got stood up and last-minute-cancelled repeatedly, which just doesn't happen as often with my dateable profile. However, I have a truly excellent prospect on Friday, who has been in regular daily contact, multiple times a day for several weeks, and with whom there's excellent conversational chemistry. In my experience, if the messaging game is this good, the outcome of the actual date is always positive.
I also had a last minute SB ping me (on my direct-not-dateable profile) while I was answering mail one evening earlier this week, and I suggested we meet for drinks in an hour. She showed up, was cuter than her pics, and we wound up moving from an hour of pub-grub and drinks directly to the FC, where we chatted for another hour, then wound up with an absolutely unbelievable night where she hinted afterwards that she wanted to fall asleep in my arms. So we did, until my alarm went off and I left to run home for a change of clothes for work. There was no mention at any time of $ expectations, and it was like a perfectly normal date with a nice twenty-something girl who's only just getting by, though I had planned to leave $1 if we wound up in a private place instead of a bar. I wound up bumping it to $1. 5, which is the limit of my budget for regular meetings. I couldn't, in good faith, put her at the $1 level after hours of play time and an overnight. She absolutely gushed over that, when she found it in her purse after I left, and has arranged a repeat performance ASAP.
That made up for a LOT of flakes, I have to say.
Anyway, my reason for leaving this report was to share what I thought was the funniest profile to hotlist me this week. It's from a relatively cute girl-next-door type, who says:
"I will give you what you want. My request is simple. I have done this before and I am looking for the same arrangment. Looking for a weekly allowance and gifts when you see me. The allowance starts the week before we meet. So I know you're serious about this. Other than that anything goes".
I resisted the urge to write her "allowance a week before we meet? Does anyone fall for this stuff?" and just politely ignored her.
-
01-08-15 08:35 #8010Senior Member

Posts: 541Expired account.
So my SA account expired last night and I ended getting messages from two pots that just signed up for their accounts a day or two ago. The curiosity is killing me since I the love to see if they wrote something like "hi daddy, I want to do anything to please you. ".
More likely it will be some sort of bland response like "thanks for the complement" or some such.
Part of me wants to drop the nominal sign up fee just to make sure I'm not leaving anything on the table. The big head is telling me that it will be a waste of time and money. Besides, if I am trouble finding time to spend with my current rotation, there is no way I am going to be able to add another one in the mix.
I have a date with sb 4 tomorrow and sb3 on Saturday. Both are daytime events. I have overnight trips planned with sb 1 and 2, each for one of the last two weekends this month. A date planned with sb 5 later this month during the day as well. Between work, my real life, and the bowl, somethings got to give.
As I type this, I am resolved not to sign up again. Besides, if after the next two weeks, one of the sbs gets upset about me not having enough time for them, I might just resign up then to fill that hole. Unfortunately, I've found that my game tends to require more costs upfront with real dates and such. So keeping the existing rotation will be easier on my budget.
Good luck gentlemen. May the bowl be good to us all.
-
01-07-15 22:41 #8009Senior Member

Posts: 5603Pof /= potf
My last POF post. Total waste of time.
-
01-07-15 11:38 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 616Fred -- think with BIG HEAD
CV #2 has got personal contact to you -- she knows you -- and for that reason needs to be dropped. No SB should EVER know your real name or have any way to get a hold of you if you need to go silent and deep. Keep out of Divorse courts!!
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-15 11:12 #8007Senior Member

Posts: 733Sugar virgin
I am going to add a new category to the Nando posting # 5 . CIVIE (or CV) : a civilian naive to the sugar world introduced and converted to an SB.
CV #1.
See below: a true ten white 22 yr old.
This hottie is a random civie that we all encounter in the "real world" that some of us have had success with converting to an SB. I would pass the baton to my brothers here if I could have "the conversation" with her, but that in itself would expose me as a player. But being a monger through and through, if I can make it happen I will do it The added danger perhaps is some ofthe lure in this world.
CV #2.
An 9/8/8 White spinner mid 20's. A workplace contact not working for me but in the organization I contract with. Lots of hugs and blushing when I see her. Lives with a BF and 2 kids. I don't get a lot of lone time but will subtly broaach the subject of a side dish to make a few bucks. She and BF are in low paying jobs with kids and am sure she could use more money. And who couldn't use a good fucking with a stranger?
-
01-07-15 04:26 #8006Regular Member

Posts: 18I may not be skilled in the force aka arrangements, but this is a horrible, horrible idea. Write down your alimony aka vaginamony payment on paper and it's better you get a top shelf regular.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 23:03 #8005Senior Member

Posts: 541But if he successfully pulls it off.
I'd respectfully request that details be posted. The SD hall of fame would have a special place for FredMoore if he does.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
(Note this post is by no means an endorsement for trying. Especially since a botched attempt could potentially put one out of the SD game for years. Depending on where one ends up on that critical path of alimony.).
-
01-06-15 19:56 #8004Senior Member

Posts: 312Let me join in the legions who've already proffered advice: rub one out and think this through again.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
In my mind, the best you can do here is have one of us take a shot at it and snap some pictures so that you may live vicariously. For you, I'd do that.
-
01-06-15 17:49 #8003Senior Member

Posts: 5603Most girls that are not interested just don't reply. I just decided if the reply was something crazy like this, that I would post it as sort of a humorous thing.. I never reply to these types of messages. When you are new in the game they can kill your mood. But after a while you become immune to them. And eventually laugh at them.
Originally Posted by Rouleur
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 15:57 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 733Thanks gents
For stating the obvious -Dang! I want that girl so bad!
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
Meeting my MILF tonight so glad to be emptying the tanks.
-
01-06-15 15:37 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 754What?
My brother, you know better than this! Once the lust-induced haze passses, you will see it clearly for what it is -a quick trip to Divorce Court!
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




