Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 929 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 13933
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Is there a bareback girls section on this site?

    Just checked the "All Forums" and don't see one listed.

    PM me if you prefer.
    It"s under the "blogs" section.

  2. #1212
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Check the bareback girls section. Hope that helps.
    Is there a bareback girls section on this site?

    Just checked the "All Forums" and don't see one listed.

    PM me if you prefer.

  3. #1211
    Safety gal, so everything's covered unfortunately. $100/150 for 30/60 minutes and I think she only does incall. Yeah, that tat has weirded me out a few times, and she's got a bit of winter baby fat goin on right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    So what's she like w first timers? Bbj, GFE, dfk, Damages? Will she outcall to the strip? She looks fit asnd attractive except that ckown on her leg. LOL.

  4. #1210

    Petite busty Chinese girl

    Had two dreams with a late 20's Chinese girl. Petite with full Cs and she was eager to please. 3 $ for the hour and well worth it. Seniors PM for contact if you want to take her for a spin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  5. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Check the bareback girls section. Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the tip, will probably try to set something up with her.

  6. #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by JTim1972  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Vegas soon and wondering if anyone had any reports about Kristin. Looks cute and claims to be creampie friendly:

    http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/
    Check the bareback girls section. Hope that helps.

  7. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by JTim1972  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Vegas soon and wondering if anyone had any reports about Kristin. Looks cute and claims to be creampie friendly:

    http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/
    Read the last few posts in the bareback beauties section.

  8. #1206

    Kristin

    Visiting Vegas soon and wondering if anyone had any reports about Kristin. Looks cute and claims to be creampie friendly:

    http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/

  9. #1205

    Sara the big tit MILF

    If you're like me and prefer natural big tits, you should check out her reviews on TER. I reviewed her on there and USASG last May or June. She was so much fun I saw her a second time in August. She does incall or outcall. She looks a little bit like Marilyn Monroe with much bigger tits. If you like big swinging titties, check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Happy New year to all! I will be visiting Vegas soon and I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide. I am looking for some good, reliable busty MILF's to have fun with when I am in Vegas with reasonable rates. Please let me know when you get a chance. If any of you ever make it to Indiana, I can hook you up with some service oriented providers. Thanks for your help!

  10. #1204

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Scc5112  [View Original Post]
    Its because she has used some pics that are not of her. She has a leopard skin pattern tattoo on the shoulder which should help distinguish her real pics.
    So what's she like w first timers? Bbj, GFE, dfk, Damages? Will she outcall to the strip? She looks fit asnd attractive except that ckown on her leg. LOL.

  11. #1203
    Its because she has used some pics that are not of her. She has a leopard skin pattern tattoo on the shoulder which should help distinguish her real pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    When I google the number I get multiple pics. What's up?

  12. #1202

    Reccomendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Happy New year to all! I will be visiting Vegas soon and I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide. I am looking for some good, reliable busty MILF's to have fun with when I am in Vegas with reasonable rates. Please let me know when you get a chance. If any of you ever make it to Indiana, I can hook you up with some service oriented providers. Thanks for your help!
    I saw this one last year when I was in town. I was very pleased:

    http://januaryclass.com/main_framset.html

    I saw her for $$$ but it was worth it! I think she'll work with you because that website rate is pretty pricy IMO. Very sweet girl and not a clock watcher at all! She provided outcall to my hotel.

  13. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Happy New year to all! I will be visiting Vegas soon and I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide. I am looking for some good, reliable busty MILF's to have fun with when I am in Vegas with reasonable rates. Please let me know when you get a chance. If any of you ever make it to Indiana, I can hook you up with some service oriented providers. Thanks for your help!
    Megan or Cassidy on BP.

  14. #1200

    Any recommendations for busty MILF's with reasonable rates? Visiting Vegas soon

    Hi guys. Happy New year to all! I will be visiting Vegas soon and I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide. I am looking for some good, reliable busty MILF's to have fun with when I am in Vegas with reasonable rates. Please let me know when you get a chance. If any of you ever make it to Indiana, I can hook you up with some service oriented providers. Thanks for your help!

  15. #1199

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Scc5112  [View Original Post]
    http://bit.ly/1HsUdYp

    Took a break from the Asian buffet and visited one of my regulars that I hadn't seen in a long time. Couldn't find a newer ad, but the number's still good. Have fun!
    When I google the number I get multiple pics. What's up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape