Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 13939
-
01-20-15 00:08 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 2464Leah Love, two thumbs up
I am in Las Vegas for a trade show and plan on partying a few times. I saw the ads Leah Love posted and a couple of reviews and reached out to her thinking she was a good date and that she was reliable. Correct on both accounts. We text a few days ahead and made a plan. On our date evening she text ahead of time to let me know her ETA and came to my hotel on the strip. We met in the bar. I had made a request on what I wanted her to wear and she was accommodating. We immediately headed to the elevator, holding hands and causing all sorts of looks. She is an pretty girl next door type with a very nice body. We got to the room and started makin' out like teenagers. One thing led to another and, damn, about an hour-and-a-half later when we finally came up for air we went back to the bar. I ordered and it was amazing that the bartender knew that the young chick ordered the Red Bull and Vodka and the old frat ordered the 7 and 7. Every guy in the place was drooling and every lady was pissed.
Bottom line, GFE, not a clock watcher, we both had fun more than once, HR $$. Add that she is an absolute delightful person and I will see her again. I am happy to share more with trusted members.
And for those many who come to Vegas trying to understand the hobby here, Leah is your good starting place.
One man's opinion.
C3.
-
01-19-15 13:08 #1218Regular Member

Posts: 6Great thanks, have heard great things about both.
Originally Posted by JTim1972
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-15 08:40 #1217Regular Member

Posts: 11Sure Elizabeth is just plain smoking hot, tall blond & beautiful with great natural breasts. Seriously probably the hottest girl I've been with. I did DFK and BBBJ and sex with comdom.
Originally Posted by Annoymous
[View Original Post]
Kristin is no Elizabeth when it comes to looks but is just so willing and obviously loves what she does. Feels more like a hookup than a job. DFK, BBBJ and I had BB sex with her.
-
01-14-15 22:19 #1216Regular Member

Posts: 6Details?
Care to share any more details or be more specific?
Originally Posted by JTim1972
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-15 15:29 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 1286Yup, January has class
Have seen her twice (though quite a while ago) & she's one of my ATF's. Wouldn't surprise me if her rates have climbed, but it would be good news if she has, indeed, some flexibility on those. DEFINITELY worth doing!
Originally Posted by FirmOffer
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting,
-SH.
-
01-13-15 09:11 #1214Regular Member

Posts: 11Kristin and Elizabeth
Just got back from LV and was privileged enough to see both Elizabeth Layne.
http://www.aladyofpleasure.com/
And Kristin Adler.
http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/
Both were first rate and would definitely see both again.
-
01-11-15 12:00 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 152It"s under the "blogs" section.
Originally Posted by Binky77
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-15 19:20 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 257Is there a bareback girls section on this site?
Originally Posted by RohanCid
[View Original Post]
Just checked the "All Forums" and don't see one listed.
PM me if you prefer.
-
01-08-15 00:27 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 108Safety gal, so everything's covered unfortunately. $100/150 for 30/60 minutes and I think she only does incall. Yeah, that tat has weirded me out a few times, and she's got a bit of winter baby fat goin on right now.
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-15 23:04 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 33Petite busty Chinese girl
Had two dreams with a late 20's Chinese girl. Petite with full Cs and she was eager to please. 3 $ for the hour and well worth it. Seniors PM for contact if you want to take her for a spin.
-
01-07-15 20:23 #1209Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the tip, will probably try to set something up with her.
Originally Posted by RohanCid
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 10:45 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 82Check the bareback girls section. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by JTim1972
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 01:51 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 55Read the last few posts in the bareback beauties section.
Originally Posted by JTim1972
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-15 21:33 #1206Regular Member

Posts: 11Kristin
Visiting Vegas soon and wondering if anyone had any reports about Kristin. Looks cute and claims to be creampie friendly:
http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/
-
01-05-15 20:33 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 538Sara the big tit MILF
If you're like me and prefer natural big tits, you should check out her reviews on TER. I reviewed her on there and USASG last May or June. She was so much fun I saw her a second time in August. She does incall or outcall. She looks a little bit like Marilyn Monroe with much bigger tits. If you like big swinging titties, check her out.
Originally Posted by Stingray007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




