Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 806 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 12082
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3577

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by XFactor414  [View Original Post]
    Where did you pick her up?
    Found her on G and 18.

  2. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid77  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for a Blonde older WSW blond hair tanned skin emptied my wallet yes I know and the one time I forgot to stash it this happened so be on the watch stick to the rules more inconvenience than anything.
    Where did you pick her up?

  3. #3575

    Murphy's Law of Mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid77  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for a Blonde older WSW blond hair tanned skin emptied my wallet yes I know and the one time I forgot to stash it this happened so be on the watch stick to the rules more inconvenience than anything.
    Too bad that happened. I guess that's Murphy's Law of Mongering in action.

    The one time you are not prepared for something, it will surely happen.

    Kind of hard to report her to LEO.

    Other than the rip-off did she at least perform well?

    I would have to guess that at least half of the SW's would grab cash if given the opportunity.

    Actually probably way more than half.

  4. #3574

    Thief Briana

    Watch out for a Blonde older WSW blond hair tanned skin emptied my wallet yes I know and the one time I forgot to stash it this happened so be on the watch stick to the rules more inconvenience than anything.

  5. #3573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Help with the info.

    Have been diving the south side the last month and have noticed a fairly unattractive but doable WSW on 24 and G every day about 3. Not trying hard to get me to stop but still the thought has been there should I give her a chance to blow me. She is always wearing a blue and something else colored coat. Any news on her? Name, cost, performance, and does she have a place.

    Thank you out there.

    Be careful.

  6. #3572

    Just my luck

    I was up on G near 1 am and two very pretty girls pop out near 18th. I am waiting for Paris who I had digits from Jacks. Well she didn't show and the good ones were gone. Picked up Chili but gave her a small donation to get out of my car. Some how she was just not getting a good vibe going between us. I dated her a few years ago and it was not that good. So I cut my loses and went to bed.

  7. #3571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    Desiree

    Was on the Prowl in your fine city yesterday early afternoon. Pickings were slim, but found BSW Desiree on G /18 Man she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. We got nothing like her up North. Play safe all!

  8. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Cruising up National when I see a likely suspect on the corner about at 20th. I swoop the block, and damned if she aint waiting for me on the side street. I was cruising by pretty fast, and it was night with traffic, so I'm still stunned that she knew I was coming around the block for her. Must be some kinda super hovision that allows them to keep track of cars at night. Anyway, she gets in and says her name is Nikki. We do the LEO check and it's off to find a spot. After a couple of false starts. We find a location that is amenable to adult fun. She insists on covered, but I couldn't tell I even had a rubber on. As many of you long time readers know, I suffer from LDS, or Leather Dick Syndrome. Nikki was undeterred, and unlike so many other SWs, she never dunned me for taking so long. She usually charges $40, but did me for $35.

    Did I mention she has HUGE TITTIES? Anyway, she told me she does anal, has done a couple of guys at the same time, likes girls and is generally an all around freak. She has a great personality and is very friendly. Oh, and she has HUGE TITTIES!. She's a little thick in the middle, but not unattractive. Very pretty face, and HUGE TITTIES! Says she likes powder but doesn't smoke rock. (Really?

    I like this girl, so am very glad to promote her here. I have digits for seniors and TRADERS.

    Coochie (Loves HUGE black TITTIES) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    I've been out of town for work for almost 2 months, but last time I was home, I found Nikki too, in about the same spot. I also got the same for 35. Found it worth the money and would repeat.

  9. #3569

    Myah

    It has been months since I last saw Myah and I was wondering what had become of her. This morning I took a quick cruise around the south side and the monger gods decided to smile on me again. I saw a WSW standing on a corner near Lincoln and I drove around the block to get a better look. Turned out to be Myah. She hopped in and told me she has been occupied for most of the summer and fall but she is back now.

    Since I was running late, we drove to a quiet spot for a quick BBBJ. Her skills and attitude are still very good. The only drawback is she has apparently been eating well. She has put on several pounds around the waistline. But the face and tits still look great. She won't be my #1 or even #2 go-to girl but she will be in the top 4. Hopefully she will be around for a while.

    Iceman.

  10. #3568

    Nikki on National

    Cruising up National when I see a likely suspect on the corner about at 20th. I swoop the block, and damned if she aint waiting for me on the side street. I was cruising by pretty fast, and it was night with traffic, so I'm still stunned that she knew I was coming around the block for her. Must be some kinda super hovision that allows them to keep track of cars at night. Anyway, she gets in and says her name is Nikki. We do the LEO check and it's off to find a spot. After a couple of false starts. We find a location that is amenable to adult fun. She insists on covered, but I couldn't tell I even had a rubber on. As many of you long time readers know, I suffer from LDS, or Leather Dick Syndrome. Nikki was undeterred, and unlike so many other SWs, she never dunned me for taking so long. She usually charges $40, but did me for $35.

    Did I mention she has HUGE TITTIES? Anyway, she told me she does anal, has done a couple of guys at the same time, likes girls and is generally an all around freak. She has a great personality and is very friendly. Oh, and she has HUGE TITTIES!. She's a little thick in the middle, but not unattractive. Very pretty face, and HUGE TITTIES! Says she likes powder but doesn't smoke rock. (Really?

    I like this girl, so am very glad to promote her here. I have digits for seniors and TRADERS.

    Coochie (Loves HUGE black TITTIES) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  11. #3567
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  12. #3566

    Intrested

    Intrested in finding new regular since my sweet lacy had retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where exactly to post this but since she is a former SW, I chose here. Karen is a 57 year old spinner and has been off the streets for a while. She still is in the trade but is very selective of who she sees only because she doesn't need the hassle. It's getting cold out there so the ladies may be scarce. Karen has a NW side in call in a marginal area. She offers oral for. 3 but FS is available once she feels comfortable. She only sees white men. She is an addict and needs help to support. I can share never if interested.

  13. #3565

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

    Enjoy the turkey, football, family and good times.

    Say hi to the ladies for me, please.

  14. #3564
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeIreland  [View Original Post]
    I just thought I should warn you guys. There is a big BSW strolling mid to upper Nat, this ape is about 5'7-8, 170 lbs or more? Dark skin. Long story short. I scooped her, we negotiated 20 for CBJ. Then She took my Jackson and jumped out my car, and she starting yelling shit, I think she was drunk a little. I split the scene quick, I'm damn lucky that LEO was slacking tonight. That stupid whor& ruined my night, don't let it happen to you.

    Free out.
    You should consider yourself lucky that you only lost a twenty dollar bill.

  15. #3563

    BSW thief / Be careful

    I just thought I should warn you guys. There is a big BSW strolling mid to upper Nat, this ape is about 5'7-8, 170 lbs or more? Dark skin. Long story short. I scooped her, we negotiated 20 for CBJ. Then She took my Jackson and jumped out my car, and she starting yelling shit, I think she was drunk a little. I split the scene quick, I'm damn lucky that LEO was slacking tonight. That stupid whor& ruined my night, don't let it happen to you.

    Free out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape