Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 757 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 11343
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Angustn  [View Original Post]
    How old is Chelsea? What body type?

    Interested.

    Angus.
    Chelsea is mature 40's woman. She has been working out and has lost weight which she had gained due to some back issues. I'm a curves man and she has some curves to traverse. Also I don't consider her old and fat at all. She is very safe and easy to contact.

  2. #32

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinger2  [View Original Post]
    50+ and heavy.
    Just don't. From a bad dream a few years ago. Just don't.

  3. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Angustn  [View Original Post]
    How old is Chelsea? What body type?

    Interested.

    Angus.
    50+ and heavy.

  4. #30

    Chelsea

    How old is Chelsea? What body type?

    Interested.

    Angus.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCainer  [View Original Post]
    As always Chelsea is safe mature and loves what she does. I have known her since back in 2002 and we have remained friends when I'm in town. Great fun and makes you feel relaxed and special always. Totally relieved from all tensions when I left. Truly a sane sexy mature guys for safe fun. She is good at what she does for sure!

  5. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCainer  [View Original Post]
    As most of you know Ms Chelsea offers great safe fun but now has some added features. A new 20 year old AA has become a very good friend with her. So now the fun doubles in dreaming about bucket list items undone. As always the dream is safe and real. Enjoy the relaxation of a double dream. If you are unsure message her for details. Happy sweet Dreams.
    Sorry they are not doubles together. They are just friends just another option. I hope you didn't think it was for doubles. My bad.

  6. #28

    Fresh Double Dreams no Drama

    As most of you know Ms Chelsea offers great safe fun but now has some added features. A new 20 year old AA has become a very good friend with her. So now the fun doubles in dreaming about bucket list items undone. As always the dream is safe and real. Enjoy the relaxation of a double dream. If you are unsure message her for details. Happy sweet Dreams.

  7. #27
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Pm

    Please pm with contact info and pics.

  8. #26
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Pm

    Please pm with contact info.

  9. #25
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  10. #24

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCainer  [View Original Post]
    As always Chelsea is safe mature and loves what she does. I have known her since back in 2002 and we have remained friends when I'm in town. Great fun and makes you feel relaxed and special always. Totally relieved from all tensions when I left. Truly a sane sexy mature guys for safe fun. She is good at what she does for sure!
    Hey I forgot to mentioned. She is working out and losing weight. She is really tight in the right places and you can tell she is keeping certain areas very tight. Also her skills orally are some if not the best around. Don't miss out. Unrushed relaxing time that is well worth it.

  11. #23

    Great time with Chelsea

    As always Chelsea is safe mature and loves what she does. I have known her since back in 2002 and we have remained friends when I'm in town. Great fun and makes you feel relaxed and special always. Totally relieved from all tensions when I left. Truly a sane sexy mature guys for safe fun. She is good at what she does for sure!

  12. #22

    Any info appreciated

    http://huntsville.backpage.com/Femal...ex-xy/11345121

    Any info on this one? PM is fine.

  13. #21
    Read a pretty decent report on her the other day. I believe in the Backpage Reviews section.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganMan  [View Original Post]
    http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyR...-1-247/7352791

    Sorry about that. This is the correct link.

  14. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganMan  [View Original Post]
    http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyR...-1-247/7352791

    Sorry about that. This is the correct link.

  15. #19

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape