The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12940

    Checked her out today

    Happened to be close. So decided to check her out. Did 90 min, pretty cheap massage, so nothing to lose really.

    She is fairly attractive. But not in her 20's actually in her early 40's. Very weird. Wicken - black cat, masks, weird spot but not as weird during daylight I guess. She does make the small whimpers and sounds, very clueless attitude, trained online and with books, nothing formal.

    Its a strange massage. As stated by the other mongers who met her. She covers you with a small towel & will continue to maneuver it during the entire session to cover your junk no matter what.

    The massage itself. Long strokes, light oil, soft / light touch. Very sensual, but again makes it to the areas you want her to accidentally graze but she doesn't.

    We made small talk. I will use text to see if no draping is an option and maybe more, but it may not be worth the effort. Then again at 25-40 bucks. Not the worst way to spend your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    The ad says $15 for half and $25 an hour for that price expect some weird stuff. Like hiring the wedding photographer who is cheap and finding out he had Tourette's as he yells Fuck every five minutes at the reception.

  2. #12939
    Seems like everyone knows Lisa. Stay away! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tapped Lisa I regretted it and that was like 4 years ago and it looked like she was on drugs or something. Anyway if by MMS you manger of massage salon it only means Lisa's crack head at $$ probably told her you didn't tip and she strong armed you. That is really unlucky my friend but yeah Chinatown salons have declined considerably and I have not been to one in a bit.

  3. #12938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Christmas Day I found a place that was open (Seniors can PM me for details) near Chinatown. Got a 1-hour massage with a standard finish. Gave MT union tip, and since it was Christmas I gave her a little more. Sounds like it was a good experience, right? Well, it was, until after the massage was over and I'd tipped my MT. While I was getting dressed the MMS entered and wanted a Christmas "gift" of $40. I said no, but she was insistent. I didn't want trouble so I caved in and gave it to her. She said, "Next time I take care of you myself. " Well, there won't be a next time at this place, or any other Chinatown AMP. In fact, I may be going the SW and strip bar circuit for awhile.
    Last time I tapped Lisa I regretted it and that was like 4 years ago and it looked like she was on drugs or something. Anyway if by MMS you manger of massage salon it only means Lisa's crack head at $$ probably told her you didn't tip and she strong armed you. That is really unlucky my friend but yeah Chinatown salons have declined considerably and I have not been to one in a bit.

  4. #12937
    Eww, Lisa. Her jacked up teeth are boner killers.

  5. #12936

    Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    It was at Moon Spa on Canal and 23rd Pl. Lisa from Senina is the one that got me.
    It is too bad about the situation that happened to you, but think of it as a learning experience. I know there are some spas I just want to get dressed and leave out under the radar. But if I come across a situation like this now I can say, 1: I take care of you next time when you take care of me. 2: I don't believe in Christmas, so Happy Holidays. 3: or ask "Do we need to call the police?" And remember to smile when doing any of the above. When ever a girl asks for more, I tell her next time with a smile.

  6. #12935
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    It was at Moon Spa on Canal and 23rd Pl. Lisa from Senina is the one that got me.
    I was just over there the other day and I was thinking about checking it out. I went next door for a legit massage instead because the price was right. No signs of anything extra at the spot 2 stores north and the massage was so so. If you like a hard massage with no extras you might want to check that place out. I will stay away from moon too. Looks like the spot a block south is the best bet in that immediate area of Chinatown.

  7. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by Moccdawg  [View Original Post]
    Please post the link or a little more details about the place (street #) I want to make sure I do avoid this place and other members the same option instead of going in as a target.
    It was at Moon Spa on Canal and 23rd Pl. Lisa from Senina is the one that got me.

  8. #12933

    Unreal

    So she wanted a gift for doing absolutely nothing. Unreal.

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Christmas Day I found a place that was open (Seniors can PM me for details) near Chinatown. Got a 1-hour massage with a standard finish. Gave MT union tip, and since it was Christmas I gave her a little more. Sounds like it was a good experience, right? Well, it was, until after the massage was over and I'd tipped my MT. While I was getting dressed the MMS entered and wanted a Christmas "gift" of $40. I said no, but she was insistent. I didn't want trouble so I caved in and gave it to her. She said, "Next time I take care of you myself. " Well, there won't be a next time at this place, or any other Chinatown AMP. In fact, I may be going the SW and strip bar circuit for awhile.

  9. #12932

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Christmas Day I found a place that was open (Seniors can PM me for details) near Chinatown. Got a 1-hour massage with a standard finish. Gave MT union tip, and since it was Christmas I gave her a little more. Sounds like it was a good experience, right? Well, it was, until after the massage was over and I'd tipped my MT. While I was getting dressed the MMS entered and wanted a Christmas "gift" of $40. I said no, but she was insistent. I didn't want trouble so I caved in and gave it to her. She said, "Next time I take care of you myself. " Well, there won't be a next time at this place, or any other Chinatown AMP. In fact, I may be going the SW and strip bar circuit for awhile.
    Please post the link or a little more details about the place (street #) I want to make sure I do avoid this place and other members the same option instead of going in as a target.

  10. #12931

    I don't blame you

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Christmas Day I found a place that was open (Seniors can PM me for details) near Chinatown. Got a 1-hour massage with a standard finish. Gave MT union tip, and since it was Christmas I gave her a little more. Sounds like it was a good experience, right? Well, it was, until after the massage was over and I'd tipped my MT. While I was getting dressed the MMS entered and wanted a Christmas "gift" of $40. I said no, but she was insistent. I didn't want trouble so I caved in and gave it to her. She said, "Next time I take care of you myself. " Well, there won't be a next time at this place, or any other Chinatown AMP. In fact, I may be going the SW and strip bar circuit for awhile.
    There's two constants in Chinatown AMP's lately. Everybody is over 40 and everybody wants a 60 dollar tip. No thanks.

  11. #12930

    Finished With Chinatown AMP's

    Christmas Day I found a place that was open (Seniors can PM me for details) near Chinatown. Got a 1-hour massage with a standard finish. Gave MT union tip, and since it was Christmas I gave her a little more. Sounds like it was a good experience, right? Well, it was, until after the massage was over and I'd tipped my MT. While I was getting dressed the MMS entered and wanted a Christmas "gift" of $40. I said no, but she was insistent. I didn't want trouble so I caved in and gave it to her. She said, "Next time I take care of you myself. " Well, there won't be a next time at this place, or any other Chinatown AMP. In fact, I may be going the SW and strip bar circuit for awhile.

  12. #12929

    Weird massage

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her computer was in the toilet. Dropped a duce = took a shit.
    The ad says $15 for half and $25 an hour for that price expect some weird stuff. Like hiring the wedding photographer who is cheap and finding out he had Tourette's as he yells Fuck every five minutes at the reception.

  13. #12928
    Her computer was in the toilet. Dropped a duce = took a shit.

  14. #12927

    O my

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    I got the intel from HF and headed over myself. Experience was exactly the same! The odd quiet voice to her darting out of the room everytime I turned over, changed, etc. Plus I asked to use the bathroom after my session and saw her desktop computer, monitor, and kebyoard / mouse set up on the bathroom floor all within reaching distance from sitting on the crapper! It was a good thing the monitor was on because had it been off, I would have been pissing in the dark as there were no lights in the bathroom! Had I thought of it at the time I would have googled some shit about happy endings and left it for her reading pleasure the next time she dropped a deuce. Borderline creepy!! My quest in with her is done!!
    First what the heck did she look like? "Dropped a Deuce" ??

  15. #12926
    Would appreciate any guidance on some Northside places. Have been going to New Hope for a couple of years, and looking to try something new. Really enjoyed Koko at New Hope, but she left a few months ago.

    HE+ preferred. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape