Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,091 to 27,105 of 40028
-
12-30-14 19:57 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 107Wtf
Last time I tapped Lisa I regretted it and that was like 4 years ago and it looked like she was on drugs or something. Anyway if by MMS you manger of massage salon it only means Lisa's crack head at $$ probably told her you didn't tip and she strong armed you. That is really unlucky my friend but yeah Chinatown salons have declined considerably and I have not been to one in a bit.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 16:12 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 151Eww, Lisa. Her jacked up teeth are boner killers.
-
12-30-14 11:29 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 108Too Bad
It is too bad about the situation that happened to you, but think of it as a learning experience. I know there are some spas I just want to get dressed and leave out under the radar. But if I come across a situation like this now I can say, 1: I take care of you next time when you take care of me. 2: I don't believe in Christmas, so Happy Holidays. 3: or ask "Do we need to call the police?" And remember to smile when doing any of the above. When ever a girl asks for more, I tell her next time with a smile.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 10:13 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 41I was just over there the other day and I was thinking about checking it out. I went next door for a legit massage instead because the price was right. No signs of anything extra at the spot 2 stores north and the massage was so so. If you like a hard massage with no extras you might want to check that place out. I will stay away from moon too. Looks like the spot a block south is the best bet in that immediate area of Chinatown.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-14 20:28 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 326It was at Moon Spa on Canal and 23rd Pl. Lisa from Senina is the one that got me.
Originally Posted by Moccdawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-14 14:12 #12933Banned Member

Posts: 4190Unreal
So she wanted a gift for doing absolutely nothing. Unreal.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-14 11:30 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 108Link?
Please post the link or a little more details about the place (street #) I want to make sure I do avoid this place and other members the same option instead of going in as a target.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-14 18:54 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 936I don't blame you
There's two constants in Chinatown AMP's lately. Everybody is over 40 and everybody wants a 60 dollar tip. No thanks.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-14 15:46 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 326Finished With Chinatown AMP's
Christmas Day I found a place that was open (Seniors can PM me for details) near Chinatown. Got a 1-hour massage with a standard finish. Gave MT union tip, and since it was Christmas I gave her a little more. Sounds like it was a good experience, right? Well, it was, until after the massage was over and I'd tipped my MT. While I was getting dressed the MMS entered and wanted a Christmas "gift" of $40. I said no, but she was insistent. I didn't want trouble so I caved in and gave it to her. She said, "Next time I take care of you myself. " Well, there won't be a next time at this place, or any other Chinatown AMP. In fact, I may be going the SW and strip bar circuit for awhile.
-
12-27-14 11:58 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 398Weird massage
The ad says $15 for half and $25 an hour for that price expect some weird stuff. Like hiring the wedding photographer who is cheap and finding out he had Tourette's as he yells Fuck every five minutes at the reception.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-14 10:56 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 151Her computer was in the toilet. Dropped a duce = took a shit.
-
12-26-14 13:02 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 667O my
First what the heck did she look like? "Dropped a Deuce" ??
Originally Posted by SelfHi5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-14 10:07 #12926Regular Member

Posts: 3Would appreciate any guidance on some Northside places. Have been going to New Hope for a couple of years, and looking to try something new. Really enjoyed Koko at New Hope, but she left a few months ago.
HE+ preferred. Feel free to PM.
Thanks.
-
12-25-14 21:19 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 305Taking a Pass As Well
I got the intel from HF and headed over myself. Experience was exactly the same! The odd quiet voice to her darting out of the room everytime I turned over, changed, etc. Plus I asked to use the bathroom after my session and saw her desktop computer, monitor, and kebyoard / mouse set up on the bathroom floor all within reaching distance from sitting on the crapper! It was a good thing the monitor was on because had it been off, I would have been pissing in the dark as there were no lights in the bathroom! Had I thought of it at the time I would have googled some shit about happy endings and left it for her reading pleasure the next time she dropped a deuce. Borderline creepy!! My quest in with her is done!!
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-14 17:23 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 107Not yet
If you go before I do though let know your experience there looks interesting and I may check it out after the holidays.
Originally Posted by LukeSolo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





