rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 363 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4018

    An exercise in futility 1

    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We all know that and agree to the premise. When face with what others seem to think is beautiful we often fail to uphold to the principle.

    Over the years I have photographed a number of girl who I thought were attractive. In an exercise in futility, I am posting just a few examples and would like to ask the following question: In your humble opinion, who's pretty and who is not.

    No numbers! No she's a 5 and she's a 9 & ˝! Just a flat, she's pretty and she's not.

    There's no right or wrong, just opinion. I am curious and have nothing better to do. If you want to explain, fine. If not, no foul.

    Check them out, what do you think. Which ones would you keep and who would you throw back.

    CookyJar.

    1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alice 93.jpg‎   Amanda 37.JPG‎   Ashley 10.jpg‎   Carey 87.jpg‎   Courtney 35.jpg‎  

    Courtney 61.jpg‎   Cheryl 20.jpg‎   Diane 62.jpg‎   Gaetana 42.jpg‎   Gaetana 73.jpg‎  


  2. #4017

    An Exercise in Futility 2

    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We all know that and agree to the premise. When face with what others seem to think is beautiful we often fail to uphold to the principle.

    Over the years I have photographed a number of girl who I thought were attractive. In an exercise in futility, I am posting just a few examples and would like to ask the following question: In your humble opinion, who's pretty and who is not.

    No numbers! No she's a 5 and she's a 9 & ! Just a flat, she's pretty and she's not.

    There's no right or wrong, just opinion. I am curious and have nothing better to do. If you want to explain, fine. If not, no foul.

    Check them out, what do you think. Which ones would you keep and who would you throw back.

    CookyJar

    2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Icey 002.jpg‎   Jaime 69.jpg‎   Jessie 15.jpg‎   Karen 42.jpg‎   Karen 52.jpg‎  

    Kelly 62.jpg‎   Kitty 82.jpg‎   Kristen.jpg‎   Krystal 18.jpg‎   Lexus 11.jpg‎  


  3. #4016

    An exercise in futility 3

    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We all know that and agree to the premise. When face with what others seem to think is beautiful we often fail to uphold to the principle.

    Over the years I have photographed a number of girl who I thought were attractive. In an exercise in futility, I am posting just a few examples and would like to ask the following question: In your humble opinion, who's pretty and who is not.

    No numbers! No she's a 5 and she's a 9 & ! Just a flat, she's pretty and she's not.

    There's no right or wrong, just opinion. I am curious and have nothing better to do. If you want to explain, fine. If not, no foul.

    Check them out, what do you think. Which ones would you keep and who would you throw back.

    CookyJar

    3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lil Shannon 003.jpg‎   Michelle 26.jpg‎   Missey 001.jpg‎   Molissa 11.jpg‎   Monica 2002.jpg‎  

    Monica 2019.jpg‎   Pita 22.jpg‎   Pita 25.jpg‎   Shannon 002.jpg‎   Shelby 009.jpg‎  


  4. #4015

    An Exercise in Futility 4

    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We all know that and agree to the premise. When face with what others seem to think is beautiful we often fail to uphold to the principle.

    Over the years I have photographed a number of girl who I thought were attractive. In an exercise in futility, I am posting just a few examples and would like to ask the following question: In your humble opinion, who's pretty and who is not.

    No numbers! No she's a 5 and she's a 9 & ! Just a flat, she's pretty and she's not.

    There's no right or wrong, just opinion. I am curious and have nothing better to do. If you want to explain, fine. If not, no foul.

    Check them out, what do you think. Which ones would you keep and who would you throw back.

    CookyJar

    4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 49.jpg‎   Tiffany 20.jpg‎   Tiffany 94.jpg‎   Tiana 90.jpg‎   Stephanie 63.jpg‎  

    Stephanie 2057.jpg‎   Stephanie 28.jpg‎   Stephanie 16.jpg‎   Stacey.jpg‎   Stacey 2067.jpg‎  


  5. #4014

    Re: Kristen

    Thanks Johnny49
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    A beauty. But not the only one. the green eyes, the long legs
    She's pretty. Is she the prettiest? Nah! Not in my humble opinion. Is she prettier? Maybe! She might be prettier than some and not as pretty as others.

    CookyJar.

  6. #4013

    Kristen

    A beauty. But not the only one. the green eyes, the long legs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z (2).jpg‎   z (3).jpg‎   z (1).jpg‎  

  7. #4012

    Re: Pretty Women?

    I have the upmost respect for you KStreetWatcher, but I am a little confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Pretty woman of Broadway?? The only girl that might fit that description was Kristen. As a long time veteran I have not met any other girl that I would describe that way. Who is it you're talking about if I may ask?
    I've never seen Kristen. Judging from that one picture you posted, I don't get it.

    IMHO, Monica has a very pretty face; she is a pretty women. Deena is so cute, it breaks my heart; she is a pretty women. Ashley, Brigette, Angel, Marie, Nicky and Stacey are all pretty girls. Each in their own way. Are they the prettiest? I cannot say that. Are they prettier? I cannot say that, either. But! In my humble opinion, none of them are ugly.

    Beautiful is subjective. Any of these girls could be described as the, "Pretty Girl on Broadway. " I would not go so far as to say the, "Prettiest Girl on Broadway," that would be a matter of personal opinion.

    As far as Kristen goes; I have got to see this girl. Could someone please post a good picture of her.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 001.jpg‎   Monica 001.jpg‎   Ashley 001.jpg‎   Nicky 006.jpg‎   Anon Girl 002.jpg‎  

    Stacey 005.jpg‎   Brigitte 28.jpg‎   Nicky 001.jpg‎   Delores  001.jpg‎   Maria 004.jpg‎  


  8. #4011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259

    Monica

    Senior member and old time broadway regular looking for Monica's cell#.

    If you got the number and would like to share, please pm it to me I am heading back to Florida on Friday.

    Sprat.

  9. #4010

    Pretty woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyAries7479  [View Original Post]
    I myself have fell in love with a Broadway Girl and they call her the "Pretty Woman of Broadway".
    Pretty woman of Broadway?? The only girl that might fit that description was Kristen. As a long time veteran I have not met any other girl that I would describe that way. Who is it you're talking about if I may ask?

  10. #4009

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    Damn Bro, don't you know about the TP Scale? AKA the Tight pussy measurement scale. From top to bottom: 10-Extremely Tight, 7. 5-Tight, 5-Average, 2. 5-Loose, 0-Extremely Loose. Monica is way looser than normal, like a 3-3. 5 on the TP scale. For reference, Deena 9, Stacey 8. If your hauling a chunky soup can, then she might be the one for you. As for me, I'm just average size, like a red bull can. LOL. Might not be fair to just drop it that she is loose and that's it, so I'll update a review by saying this. Her attitude was just OK. Soft spoken and not much of a talker, just a bit of a Blah personality. To be fair though, most are (exceptions Deena and Stacey who seem to be able to smile and be enthusiastic). Went to the notel I like. BJ was average. Decent amount of licking and minimal teeth. Moderate suction. Complied with a few positions. Mish, CG, dogg where I finished. I wouldn't see her again, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend her. Every person has a different set of standards / requirements. Trinithugz for example would probably like her (based on my readings of his reports and likes). Give her a shot, on the upside, she is above average in looks and body.
    I've been with Monica several times. I really like her. If I see her I stop looking and snatch her up.

    The first time we were together her pussy was tight. It was a great fuck. The next time it was much looser. Don't know why. Must have been luck the first time.

    Either way, the head is good and she is clean and smells good. Told me she would do an overnight, but you have to get her before dark as she leaves the streets with the sun.

    I've found her to be very sweet and accommodating.

    Pie.

  11. #4008

    Cooky's pics

    Girls I've talked to dislike how Cookyjar's thread encourages other mongers to do the same thing, primarily posting here, but likely other places on the net as well. Some of these fellas may not be as ethical as CJ and post pictures without the girls permission, these guys are the problem.

    Girls that have worked directly with CJ though don't have any hard feelings, he really gets permission from the girls. As such, I don't see the problem.

    Anyone with misgivings: this goes along with the whole Jennifer Lawrence topic, if you don't want naked pictures online don't take any naked pictures to begin with, that's what I tell my daughter!

  12. #4007

    Wow is all that needs to be said!

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Yes Johnny has it right it is Kristen's ass. I know he was tapping it a lot too.

    I miss our little provider. Guess she is gone for good. Last I saw here she was pregnant. If true was it one of the mongers here?

    Good Hunting gents.
    Not bad at all, and she is a pyt or close to it!

  13. #4006

    The mortality of the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your concern. I really do. Please don't take anything I say as an attack on you personally or the idea you suggested.

    I also grapple with the morality of what I do. I just cannot come up with a logical justification to end this adventure based on a, "What If," practice of life.

    It is not now, nor has it ever been my intentions to cause harm, in anyway, to anyone. The models in my pictures are just as deserving of respect and consideration as my own mother, sisters and daughters.

    If there is a plan to the universe, I am not the creator. I am just one of the many actors waiting for the final script.

    Maybe when Deena's daughter sees the nude photos of her mother something good will happen. How the hell do we know what the futures will be? Maybe the pictures will act as a deterrent. Maybe they'll provide a light into the evils that dwell within the world. How the hell am I supposed to decide which of my actions will save or destroy.

    Below is the reply I gave to Grandiloquent, when he asked a similar question.

    Lets say it does happen, as you and Grandiloquent suggest, and:

    Years from now after she's kicked the habit, Sally Givsitupforpay, a girl who's pictures I had posted here when she was hooking and slinging pussy from corner to corner and from every orifice, decides on her own without any help from me or you to suddenly stop giving it up for the price of a lollypop and go straight. She changes her name to Sally Rottencrotch. She marries a citizen straight and narrow, who has no idea of her pass. She becomes Ms Sally Rottencrotch-Jones. Sally Rottencrotch-Jones, our girl the former Street Worker, goes to college, graduates tops in her class, lands a job as the headmistress at an all-girl school, gets pregnant and has two lovely children, a boy and a girl.

    Years go by and suddenly Mr Jones, Sally's husband, finds her pictures (taken by me) on the intergalastic net. A huge dirty divorce battle erupts. In a rage Mr Jones informs her employers of her past. Mr Jones shows the pictures to his son and daughter. Sally is truly disgraced. Sally returns to her former ways. Her daughter loses all self-respect for herself and joins her mother on the block. Sally's son kills himself in disgrace. And! Mr Jones goes into depression for years.

    (All of this is my fault, right? I get the blame for everything that happens because of the pictures I posted on some obscure little website. It could happen, anything is possible.).

    Meanwhile, back on the streets, Sally is now hooked on drugs again. Sally's daughter, who joined Sally, gets pregnant with a bastard child. Unfortunately both Sally's daughter and her daughter's bastard child have AIDS. That child, a boy, little GrandEloquent's his name, grows up big and tall. After years of struggles and doing it the hard way, Little Grandloquent graduates from Star Flight Space Academy. He becomes a renowned medical experimental germologist and discovers the cures for not only both cancer and the common cold, but comes up with a cure for AIDs, saving himself and his mother and then goes on to discover the vaccine for the dreaded new Maritain disease Watdafuck. Do I get credit for this? After all, little Grandloquent would not exist if it were not for my pictures which his grandfather discovered.

    Do I get to take the credit for everything that happens in the world from this point on? Do I?

    CookyJar.
    This is in "defense" of CookyJar. Not really. I don't get to the Jersey side as often as I would like. CookyJar and I are personal friends.

    I have had the great pleasure to be in his company when he has photographed some very entertaining girls. I personally have introduced him to many of the girls that appear on the pages of this site. When I have accompanied him the tone of the scene has been very relaxed and a lot of fun.

    I do know this much. When CookJar does a shoot with the any of the available talent, many of the issues that arise in this forum do come up in the ensuing conversation. There are no photos taken until the air is clear of those issues. Once the issues, especially the internet issues, are on the table then and only then does he take the photos.

    I know other things have been said with regards to his photo sessions, but he is very clear about the photos and his intentions with them. I have been there. Those making statements to the contrary have not.

    I know many girls Cooky has posted here. From my encounters with them they lead me to believe they love the guy. He has a great way of making them feel comfortable about what they are doing.

    I have been told by some of the talent, Cooky has been a life saver for them. He has helped them when nobody else would. Some have said they would not have eaten if not for doing a shoot with him.

    I know often he does wrestle with the issues of putting photos on the net. We must keep in mind he has never put a photo on the site with any malice or self glorification intended.

    The reasons are twofold why he will post a girl on the net. One to give her the exposure she ma wish to have from an amateur level. The other to assist her with her immediate needs.

    Many times the internet does not convey the true image of the people who post. We tend to become judgmental about everything and everyone. That is just the nature of that beast we all try to tame but fail miserably.

    Personally knowing CookyJar and many of his subjects, I can attest that he is an amateur photographer with a passion for the female form any way it arrives at his doorstep. He does care immensely about his subjects and what effect his hobby might have on them or their future.

    If any one of us post a photo on any site of, let's say, a fire truck today. If we return to that site next year, December 29,2015. The reality of us finding that post with out specifics is almost non existent. So the internet travels at such lightning speed, the mortality of any post is very short lived unless it is saved in a file by someone.

    Just MHO the chances, the chances of Suzy Gettinhot finding moms photos on this site are very remote. This might not be based on fact but it is the reality of it all. Although the info remains available, finding it would prove to be very difficult. To prove the point, try finding Brittany on this site if that is all you have to go on.

    Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  14. #4005

    Update

    Yes, it was someone whom I introduced to kristen thru this forum. Lucky dog. She had a little boy, on a more somber note her mother passed on Christmas day.

    To Cooky Jar. I do enjoy your pictures, I am really only bother by the ones of Deena, I guess and have developed an affection for that young lady and look at her beyond the streets.

    It is only regards to hear that I appear judgemental and hypocritical.

    Back to Kristen, she has cleaned up her life, and I am sure she has worries about her "modeling". As we can attest the internet is unforgiving and pictures of her will circulate indefinately.

  15. #4004

    Que Sera Sera-Response to CJ What If

    I'm sorry for the high font. I'm texting using my smart phone.

    Mongers. We took on this hobby for various reason. Mainly to get our manhood service without going thru the motion in civilized way in meeting women.

    These women (which I believe ladies truly dignifies the dramatic they impose on themselves to get the money or drugs) understand the risk they endure.

    The past year and some change, I learned the tricks, the beats, their lifestyles and their goals of These Broadway Girls.

    I myself have fell in love with a Broadway Girl and they call her the "Pretty Woman of Broadway". I was lucky to have met her because she stood by me when I did ran out of money. (Some of it was my doing in showing off) Most Broadway girls would have dropped me like a sugar daddy. Yet my lady stood with me. At one time, she went back to Broadway to pay for food for us. Since then, she learned to scrap junk and became a scraper. She has since put Broadway as a last resort and she would ask me if she can.

    Cookie- you warned me last year not to fall for them and in a way, you are right. These women did everything to undermine her. From playing confidence games to downright lying about me having a fictious date. At times, it gave me a moment of anger. Yet, there was ulterior motives of the smear campaign to break us up. To all Broadway girls. It's all about power. Power to show who really have the juice.

    I'm sorry. I went in to a tangent. I'll save my rants for later.

    Back to Cookie- what he or anybody put in this blog is for infomational and historical purpose. Once it's sent, it's there forever. If future mongers or providers ever find this and see themselves, they must understand that past performances can't always reflect future decisions. If they stay where they at, there's always room to change. If they turned around (good or bad), let it be known that there was a record of it.

    Cookie- I know you don't need anybody to speak on your behalf. Like all of us, we're grown-ups. I salute you for your services to us mongers who sit and read this blog. Some of us may only imagine being you taking pics of Broadway (and K-town) Ladies. Others may did the leap and go out there and Monger. You helped us steer to a good service. And finally, my lady says you have helped the SW step up the game or change their services or even leave Broadway. If anything, you'd given a personality and voice to them. One women you'd showcase told my lady and I that you were very respectful and she enjoyed the time. (And I'm not going to mention about the money《wink》.

    Mongers- you have your ideas what the future of these women can be. And I have mind. And I say. Que Sera Sera.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape