Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 363 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4003

    That ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Could it be Kristen?
    Yes Johnny has it right it is Kristen's ass. I know he was tapping it a lot too.

    I miss our little provider. Guess she is gone for good. Last I saw here she was pregnant. If true was it one of the mongers here?

    Good Hunting gents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0132.jpg‎  

  2. #4002

    Re: Pictures (...and what if?)

    I appreciate your concern. I really do. Please don't take anything I say as an attack on you personally or the idea you suggested.

    I also grapple with the morality of what I do. I just cannot come up with a logical justification to end this adventure based on a, "What If," practice of life.

    It is not now, nor has it ever been my intentions to cause harm, in anyway, to anyone. The models in my pictures are just as deserving of respect and consideration as my own mother, sisters and daughters.

    If there is a plan to the universe, I am not the creator. I am just one of the many actors waiting for the final script.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I just hope that 10 years from now, when deena has left this life far behind and her little girl is old enough to surf the web, that those pictures don't come back to haunt deena, I know her consent was given, but we all know, most girls will do anything for that next bag. Just sayin.
    Maybe when Deena's daughter sees the nude photos of her mother something good will happen. How the hell do we know what the futures will be? Maybe the pictures will act as a deterrent. Maybe they'll provide a light into the evils that dwell within the world. How the hell am I supposed to decide which of my actions will save or destroy.

    Below is the reply I gave to Grandiloquent, when he asked a similar question.

    Lets say it does happen, as you and Grandiloquent suggest, and:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandiloquent  [View Original Post]
    years from now after she's kicked the habit and perhaps gets a good job or husband or has kids, they will be able to identify her
    Years from now after she's kicked the habit, Sally Givsitupforpay, a girl who's pictures I had posted here when she was hooking and slinging pussy from corner to corner and from every orifice, decides on her own without any help from me or you to suddenly stop giving it up for the price of a lollypop and go straight. She changes her name to Sally Rottencrotch. She marries a citizen straight and narrow, who has no idea of her pass. She becomes Ms Sally Rottencrotch-Jones. Sally Rottencrotch-Jones, our girl the former Street Worker, goes to college, graduates tops in her class, lands a job as the headmistress at an all-girl school, gets pregnant and has two lovely children, a boy and a girl.

    Years go by and suddenly Mr Jones, Sally's husband, finds her pictures (taken by me) on the intergalastic net. A huge dirty divorce battle erupts. In a rage Mr Jones informs her employers of her past. Mr Jones shows the pictures to his son and daughter. Sally is truly disgraced. Sally returns to her former ways. Her daughter loses all self-respect for herself and joins her mother on the block. Sally's son kills himself in disgrace. And! Mr Jones goes into depression for years.

    (All of this is my fault, right? I get the blame for everything that happens because of the pictures I posted on some obscure little website. It could happen, anything is possible.).

    Meanwhile, back on the streets, Sally is now hooked on drugs again. Sally's daughter, who joined Sally, gets pregnant with a bastard child. Unfortunately both Sally's daughter and her daughter's bastard child have AIDS. That child, a boy, little GrandEloquent's his name, grows up big and tall. After years of struggles and doing it the hard way, Little Grandloquent graduates from Star Flight Space Academy. He becomes a renowned medical experimental germologist and discovers the cures for not only both cancer and the common cold, but comes up with a cure for AIDs, saving himself and his mother and then goes on to discover the vaccine for the dreaded new Maritain disease Watdafuck. Do I get credit for this? After all, little Grandloquent would not exist if it were not for my pictures which his grandfather discovered.

    Do I get to take the credit for everything that happens in the world from this point on? Do I?

    CookyJar.

  3. #4001
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this sweet pussy?

    Good hunting Gents.

    KSW.
    It looks GREAT to me!!

    I'll be out in your neck of the woods next week. I always have a great time hunting out that way!!

  4. #4000

    Pictures

    Yeah, I just hope that 10 years from now, when deena has left this life far behind and her little girl is old enough to surf the web, that those pictures don't come back to haunt deena, I know her consent was given, but we all know, most girls will do anything for that next bag. Just sayin.

  5. #3999
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a change to do my normal Christmas shopping this year. If Santa's listening, "Deena is the girl I would like to have sliding down my chimney."



    CookyJar

    .
    Good stuff.

  6. #3998

    Kudos!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a change to do my normal Christmas shopping this year. If Santa's listening, "Deena is the girl I would like to have sliding down my chimney.".
    Big THUMBS UP on pic #29!

    Kudos on another great year in the hobby! Here's to wishing the best for your 2015!

  7. #3997

    Name that ass.

    Could it be Kristen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails k (2).jpg‎   k (1).jpg‎   k.jpg‎  

  8. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this sweet pussy?

    Good hunting Gents.

    KSW.
    Name that ass you mean?

    I do recognize that sweet fuzzy ass I saw it many time. , I see one of her long hairs on it.

  9. #3995
    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's BBFS!
    No her name starts with a K not a be.

    She left the glamorous streets of Camden behind.

    I wish she didn't I miss that pussy of hers.

  10. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nice photo KStreetWatcher.

    Hummm! I was about to guess, "Kate. " But! I cannot be sure with the cock blocking the view. Maybe if I could get a better look at the pussy?

    Who's ass is it.

    CookyJar.
    Nope not Kate. She was very popular on this board and her name did start with a K.

  11. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a change to do my normal Christmas shopping this year. If Santa's listening, "Deena is the girl I would like to have sliding down my chimney."



    CookyJar

    .
    Thanks Cooky! I always enjoy your labor of love. Merry Christmas!

  12. #3992

    Bah! Humbug!

    I didn't get a change to do my normal Christmas shopping this year. If Santa's listening, "Deena is the girl I would like to have sliding down my chimney."

    Seasons Greetings

    CookyJar

    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 005.jpg‎   Deena 23.jpg‎   Deena 29.jpg‎   Deena 28.jpg‎   Deena 34.jpg‎  

    Deena 35.jpg‎   Deena 27.jpg‎   Deena 004.jpg‎   Deena 26.jpg‎   Deena 002..jpg‎  


  13. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this sweet pussy?

    Good hunting Gents.

    KSW.
    I guess it's BBFS!

  14. #3990

    Re: Name that pussy

    Nice photo KStreetWatcher.

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this sweet pussy?

    Good hunting Gents.

    KSW.
    Hummm! I was about to guess, "Kate. " But! I cannot be sure with the cock blocking the view. Maybe if I could get a better look at the pussy?

    Who's ass is it.

    CookyJar.

  15. #3989

    Name that pussy

    Does anyone recognize this sweet pussy?

    Good hunting Gents.

    KSW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0133.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape