Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3526
-
12-30-14 02:12 #1696Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 34Hey will you pm me info on the tville loop and what did she look like. I drive around what I think may be the loop and only see some I want no part of. Please help.
Originally Posted by WhiteSuspect
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-14 09:01 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 54T-ville loop
Took a ride in tville 9th my way home and saw at least 4 girls out. I fell asleep and dreamed about a girl named jess who was young and not yet abused by the street. She needed to earn some Mario coins so I helped with 20 coins and she was very great full. Offered up a very good h wad massage with very exciting ending.
-
12-24-14 23:06 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 128Aurora area
Was driving down US1 at 830-9 pm (which I know is usualy dead but I needed to take a drive to relax) Saw nothing and nobody till I remebered the reports of some ladies being "behind the sunoco" on Aurora. I made the right turn on the street just north of the sunoco, then another right parralel to US. I did see a blonde and brunette hanging on the corner near the liquor store having s smoke. I was going to loop back after hitting the gas station for a second. They were no longer there.
-
12-24-14 09:08 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 42Adding my $. 02
Just want to add that the area we're talking about is very close to LEO's home and he seems to always be around. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by IronCity
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-14 08:19 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 54Erin
Yah I know erin she's good I passed her number to a few senior members awhile back when she was staying under the radar. She is super tight too.
Originally Posted by FLmonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-14 01:29 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 115Erin WSW
Came across a WSW named Erin on the Cocoa loop. She's pretty good looking and normal as far as SWs go (good teeth, clear skin, not acting like she can't wait for the next score). She said she'll be working throughout the holidays. She says she's 39 and I believe it. Nice set of bolt-ons, went for the bbjcim for. 30 and tipped 10. She's tall with dirty blonde hair. If you see her, I would highly recommend.
I have her # (text only for now) if any seniors are interested in meeting up with her.
Happy hunting, stay safe.
-
12-21-14 21:23 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 245Merritt Island
Have not seen much here, but then I don't drive this stretch very often. Only thing I'll add is that this intersection is right at the local HS. Be very aware of what's around you if you want to check this out. In fact, some hours I'd consider this area off limits.
Originally Posted by ImafYouGood
[View Original Post]
IC.
-
12-21-14 21:19 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 245Re: Cocoa
Made a drive by this weekend. Saw a couple rough looking girls near the chevron see- store. One may not have been working but the other definitely was. Passed anyway.
Originally Posted by WhiteSuspect
[View Original Post]
IC.
-
12-21-14 10:30 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 54Cocoa loop
So I've made a few passes the last week and saw one around the college on Clearlake but another monger got her before I could swoop in and funny thing was he had the same looking truck LOL. I also saw a few on peach near the laundry and we able to make a scoop Thursday morning around 6 am in that area.
Happy hunting stay safe.
-
12-19-14 22:06 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 72Merritt island
I was in between 520 & 528, near a 7-11 at Lucas I believe was the name. I'm not local to this area. Just visit every couple weeks.
Originally Posted by FLmonger
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
12-19-14 21:15 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 295Kelly
You should ask them where's Kelly. She's a cheroke Indian pretty face slim 29 looks 20 very nice women.
Originally Posted by FLboi1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-14 16:50 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 115Where on Courtney did you find her?
Originally Posted by ImafYouGood
[View Original Post]
On another note, back in town and did the Cocoa loop. Dead as a doorknob today.
-
12-18-14 16:32 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 72Quick visit in Merrit Island
So I was in Merritt Island the other day on Courtney and scooped up this little girl walking down the street she said her name was Dale I did the check definitely was not a male, told her I had a headache she said she had exactly what I needed. 30 completely finished not a drop missed.
-
12-10-14 10:15 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 787Anyone remember a Melb SW named Kerynn or Shauna
She worked south on Rt 1. Blonde or strawberry blonde hair, early 30's. Would have been a year or 18 months ago. Didn't find any reports.
-
11-29-14 09:25 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 300Not far off even without the period.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
She lives a block behind the gas station.
Had the baby at home, claimed only 20 minutes labor.









Reply With Quote





