Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2650

    Late Night Bella

    I stopped into Bella for there Late Night Massage and was really surprised. Two younger Girls were working, I believe Angelina and Bree. I did a half hour with Bree, my massage was happy medium but her personality and body were worth the visit. Bella was reasonably priced and I didn't feel Rushed. I'm going to try the day shift next. Has anyone else been there during daytime hours?

  2. #2649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Rates for Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer looks Latin and feels Latin and has a 4 handed partner Jade that is European. They are both great massuse s. I have never been disappointed with the time. Always got what I paid for and sometimes more. They enjoy their craft, and it shows in the quality massage you receive.

    If she is Latino or not, you should still give her a call.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...nteed/17447272
    40 hh. . 60 hr. Double for 4 handed.

    No desk fee, no up charge for the twins.

    YMMV on tipping, always a great value for me. Don't forget good hygiene is a must.

  3. #2648

    Float Through The Day

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    If you want a really good massage, cute providers, very nice surroundings, this is a good place. However, my one experience and backed by others, this is it. They keep you covered, absolutely no teasing, absolutely no HE. No extras.
    Thanks M. See. I experienced the same and was feeling bad about myself. Good to know it was not just me.

    S. see.

  4. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer looks Latin and feels Latin and has a 4 handed partner Jade that is European. They are both great massuse s. I have never been disappointed with the time. Always got what I paid for and sometimes more. They enjoy their craft, and it shows in the quality massage you receive.

    If she is Latino or not, you should still give her a call.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...nteed/17447272
    Any rate information she looks very sexy!

  5. #2646

    Float through the day

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaChaser  [View Original Post]
    This is another ad that entrigued me.

    Would really appreciate any info.

    http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/4812396571.html
    If you want a really good massage, cute providers, very nice surroundings, this is a good place. However, my one experience and backed by others, this is it. They keep you covered, absolutely no teasing, absolutely no HE. No extras.

  6. #2645

    Float Through Your Day

    This is another ad that entrigued me.

    Would really appreciate any info.

    http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/4812396571.html

  7. #2644

    Zen Massage

    Does anyone have info on either of these two parlors?

    I am going this week and would like some up front advise.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...andgt/17624434

  8. #2643

    Pacific 44th

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    What was the financial breakdown on this episode?
    40 for hh and I left a 40 tip. There was nothing negotiated in advance.

  9. #2642

    Financials

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Pacific on Tuesday, the first time I have been there. Didn't have anyone to ask for so I got Chyna. Nice girl in her early 40's. Massage was lackluster at best but on the flip I was treated extremely well. Top came off and liberal with roaming privileges, very nice BBBJ with the admonition to let her know before anything happened. HE was not rushed and I left feeling very happy and relaxed. She only works Tuesdays and is carrying extra weight but I will repeat. Not sure what else might have been on the menu.
    What was the financial breakdown on this episode?

  10. #2641

    Chyna at Pacific 44th

    Stopped at Pacific on Tuesday, the first time I have been there. Didn't have anyone to ask for so I got Chyna. Nice girl in her early 40's. Massage was lackluster at best but on the flip I was treated extremely well. Top came off and liberal with roaming privileges, very nice BBBJ with the admonition to let her know before anything happened. HE was not rushed and I left feeling very happy and relaxed. She only works Tuesdays and is carrying extra weight but I will repeat. Not sure what else might have been on the menu.

  11. #2640

    KC at Panacea

    Saw her the other day for HH. Great teasing, impressive rack and superb HE. A lot of fun. She is not a spinner and didn't climb on board, but still a great time.

  12. #2639

    Not New

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyreAllGood  [View Original Post]
    So I'm curious if anyone has seen this new Lexi.
    Lexi is not new. She's been massaging for a while. She works on a rotation at Oasis (relaxation station) Royal Touch and Touch of Paradise. I've seen her 4 or 5 times. Good massage with above average HE. Top down with generous roaming. YMMV.

    NJ.

  13. #2638

    Sexy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely not Lexi from Toledo. She goes by JadePrescott now.
    So I'm curious if anyone has seen this new Lexi.

  14. #2637
    That is definitely not Lexi from Toledo. She goes by JadePrescott now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyreAllGood  [View Original Post]
    I see some old posts about Sexi Lexi but I think this one is different from the Toledo Lexi. Does anyone know that is the case. I'm talking about this Lexi. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-lexi/17825307.

  15. #2636

    Sexy Lexi

    I see some old posts about Sexi Lexi but I think this one is different from the Toledo Lexi. Does anyone know that is the case. I'm talking about this Lexi. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-lexi/17825307.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape