Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 23675
-
12-05-14 18:34 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 86Talkatone.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
TextPlus.
WhatsApp.
There are others but those are probably the 3 biggest.
Pro-tip on the GV: I have multiple numbers. Most aren't linked to any real phone number (or real Google account) of mine.
-
12-05-14 18:23 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 5603And post a lot of pics. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigLick90
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-14 17:58 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 231Time to reinvent
I would ditch the current phone and number, get a new email address and if you used a web site to finder change your profile, just in case that bump is yours and she is thinking child support!
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-14 16:53 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 36Thank you to the board
Thanks guys for all the information you've provided. I tried the SD thing a couple of years ago and although I made some of the classic mistakes (paid way too much the first time and also managed to pick up a stalker on the 2nd one), I wanted to know more. Now that I've read through all of the advice (I did RTFF) I have made wiser decisions and have managed to land my first SB. She's amazing, willing to live within my budget, and hotter than anyone I've ever dated (23,5'8, 115 and a former model). As this is my first post, I'll try and make more of an effort to post more often now that I'm starting to play in the bowl. Thanks again gents!
-
12-05-14 14:22 #7771Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Try the Hushed app. Economical and seems to be improving all the time.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-14 13:39 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 754Rollin Old School
I use a pay as you go burner phone, and keep all my m&gs and FC visits in there as well. I've been doing that for four years and it works like a charm.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-14 13:03 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 483Google voice alternatives?
I have been using Google voice the past few years as the primary method to talk and txt with the babids. It seems that Google voice is now integrTed into Google hangouts, so in order to send txt, I must use Hangouts. This makes things complicated. Recently I sent out a few txts from Hangouts to a few POTs, and got replies back directly on my phone. This scared the crap out or me, as I do not want myture number to be known. Immediatelyremoved both Google Voice and Hangouts apps from my phone.
So, what are the other apps you gents have on your phone to communicate privately with your babies?
-
12-05-14 10:59 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 191
-
12-05-14 08:53 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 120Seinfeld
My father is gay, LOL.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 18:18 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 61" Perhaps it is good to be neither rich nor famous when playing the Sugar game. ".
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Concur.
-
12-04-14 16:19 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 127The vast majority of girls I've seen do not have their own transportation.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 16:02 #7764Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I remember that story, and yes, in this situation the Lizard would disappear, never to be found. Unless that is you want to get to know your kid, hang out with him, and maybe put him through college.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 15:59 #7763Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287The city-switching is very common, not only with SD websites but online dating in general. It's just a common tactic when you don't want someone who is looking for you directly to be able to zero in you as quickly, and anyone doing anything remotely sketchy (cheating, or just dating but wants to hide their profile from coworkers etc.) has run into this on social media before and thought about how to best address it. One thing I see a lot is selection of a city that's maybe 30 minutes to an hour away from where they actually live. That way at least if they post a body-only shot, if one of their friends or family sees them and thinks it looks familiar, they look down at the city and think it could be someone else. Just placement of reasonable doubt.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
Despite all of the incredibly illogical and downright moronic things females seem to do, never underestimate their innate ability to manage their vagina as a commodity. It comes so natural to many of them that they have all sorts of tactics figured out before they ever leave the puberty years. They learn very quickly and on their own when it comes to using sex to get what they want.
-
12-04-14 12:36 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 754Well then
Not what I had in mind at all haha! Not that there's anything wrong with that (Seinfeld fans will remember this).
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 12:30 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 5603Big Black Cock. Very common parlance in these parts.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





