Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 23659
-
12-05-14 13:03 #7759Senior Member

Posts: 483Google voice alternatives?
I have been using Google voice the past few years as the primary method to talk and txt with the babids. It seems that Google voice is now integrTed into Google hangouts, so in order to send txt, I must use Hangouts. This makes things complicated. Recently I sent out a few txts from Hangouts to a few POTs, and got replies back directly on my phone. This scared the crap out or me, as I do not want myture number to be known. Immediatelyremoved both Google Voice and Hangouts apps from my phone.
So, what are the other apps you gents have on your phone to communicate privately with your babies?
-
12-05-14 10:59 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 191
-
12-05-14 08:53 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 120Seinfeld
My father is gay, LOL.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 18:18 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 61" Perhaps it is good to be neither rich nor famous when playing the Sugar game. ".
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Concur.
-
12-04-14 16:19 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 127The vast majority of girls I've seen do not have their own transportation.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 16:02 #7754Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I remember that story, and yes, in this situation the Lizard would disappear, never to be found. Unless that is you want to get to know your kid, hang out with him, and maybe put him through college.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 15:59 #7753Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287The city-switching is very common, not only with SD websites but online dating in general. It's just a common tactic when you don't want someone who is looking for you directly to be able to zero in you as quickly, and anyone doing anything remotely sketchy (cheating, or just dating but wants to hide their profile from coworkers etc.) has run into this on social media before and thought about how to best address it. One thing I see a lot is selection of a city that's maybe 30 minutes to an hour away from where they actually live. That way at least if they post a body-only shot, if one of their friends or family sees them and thinks it looks familiar, they look down at the city and think it could be someone else. Just placement of reasonable doubt.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
Despite all of the incredibly illogical and downright moronic things females seem to do, never underestimate their innate ability to manage their vagina as a commodity. It comes so natural to many of them that they have all sorts of tactics figured out before they ever leave the puberty years. They learn very quickly and on their own when it comes to using sex to get what they want.
-
12-04-14 12:36 #7752Senior Member

Posts: 754Well then
Not what I had in mind at all haha! Not that there's anything wrong with that (Seinfeld fans will remember this).
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 12:30 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 5603Big Black Cock. Very common parlance in these parts.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 11:58 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 754I couldn't find it in the list. What does it mean? Is it something bad?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 11:30 #7749Senior Member

Posts: 5603I think BBC is mostly used to describe something else. LOL.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 11:17 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 754Apartments
Since my return to the bowl a few months ago, I have been exclusively choosing babies who live alone or have roommates who can evacuate when the need arises. I don't know why I didn't do this long ago!
It has significantly upped my weekly Baby Bang Count (BBC?) both by reducing the required outlay of funds (no hotel), and by reducing the amount of time needed to get the panties on the floor on any given day.
I recognize that it works for me because I am in a major city, and the pickin's are plentiful, but it has made my life so much easier and more pleasant, I just thought I'd share the (obvious) insight. Plus it really enhances the whole GFE that playing in the Bowl is all about for me.
Keep up the good work, my friends, and do no harm!
Cheers,
Scott
PS - I got a cryptic text from my former ATF a week or so ago. "Where are you now?" This is the baby, some of you might recall, who left me for her lesbian gf, reunited to ride me bareback, disappeared again, only to be spotted by me with afore-mentioned GF and a visible baby bump. I have not heard from her again, and got no answers to my text reply. Time to fake my own death?
-
12-04-14 10:56 #7747Senior Member

Posts: 733Can't drive
I have observed a huge increase in teenies in college on SA who do not have a car. It is bad for me because I have to expose myself in public twice / meet, going to pick up and return them after the FC. It just doesn't work for my risk profile. And they all have multiple roommates so can not play at their place. I do not mind a sketchy part of town if they have their own pad. I can't believe the awful places I went to meet hookers.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
BIll Cosby: apparently is / was a monger like us. Since he is rich and famous former escorts are coming out of the woodwork to get their 15 minutes. He had a driver / bag man who is telling all it seems. Perhaps it is good to be neither rich nor famous when playing the Sugar game.
-
12-04-14 04:38 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 5603At least half the girls I see have no car. But they are young. If they live in a sketchy area try to have them meet you at a public place. Starbucks, etc. In my case I sometimes don't always know if the area is sketchy or not because this city is big and I haven't even begun to explore all of it. But dating has definitely gotten me out of my comfort zone.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
Tonite I met a 19 year old that does live in a sketchy part of town but her part of it was just fine (met her in a drive thru parking lot). No car, no nothing really, but that's normal for a lot of really young girls. Anyway this was just a M&G so I am not sure if I will see her again or not. She was either really shy (don't be fooled by her pic) or really not into me.
I guess I'll find out soon enough. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet her. She was so pretty in person. Awesome spinner body. For me she was a 9/9. Tiny face and hands. Super soft voice. She talked for an hour. I just listened. Couldn't even get a real kiss out of her. She said a lot of stuff I hear related in this thread. The kind of stuff NP girls say. But her looks and neighborhood say otherwise. Who knows, who cares. lol.
Unfortunately she reminded me of my x. Another amazing looking girl that wasn't all that where it counted most. And I will never put myself in that position again. This was my first M&G in 3 weeks. The last one was with my "tomboy princess" that I am still banging the hell out of. I hope she didnt get too upset when I txted her by accident after my M&G saying how happy I was to meet her tonite. Note to self. Always wear glasses when txting. Gonna try and meet another one tomorrow. An x child star you have all seen at least once .
-
12-04-14 00:37 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 448Different Cities
I have noticed a number of SB's with a different city in their profile vs their real location. It has all been legitimate, but it is too common to be random.
There must be some guidance they are all getting from the same source. I. e. Different city, disclaimer not allowing use of profile, clarification of arrangement up front, etc.
We need Intel on the guidance they are getting and the source.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





