Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 23675
-
12-04-14 11:58 #7760Senior Member

Posts: 754I couldn't find it in the list. What does it mean? Is it something bad?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 11:30 #7759Senior Member

Posts: 5603I think BBC is mostly used to describe something else. LOL.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 11:17 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 754Apartments
Since my return to the bowl a few months ago, I have been exclusively choosing babies who live alone or have roommates who can evacuate when the need arises. I don't know why I didn't do this long ago!
It has significantly upped my weekly Baby Bang Count (BBC?) both by reducing the required outlay of funds (no hotel), and by reducing the amount of time needed to get the panties on the floor on any given day.
I recognize that it works for me because I am in a major city, and the pickin's are plentiful, but it has made my life so much easier and more pleasant, I just thought I'd share the (obvious) insight. Plus it really enhances the whole GFE that playing in the Bowl is all about for me.
Keep up the good work, my friends, and do no harm!
Cheers,
Scott
PS - I got a cryptic text from my former ATF a week or so ago. "Where are you now?" This is the baby, some of you might recall, who left me for her lesbian gf, reunited to ride me bareback, disappeared again, only to be spotted by me with afore-mentioned GF and a visible baby bump. I have not heard from her again, and got no answers to my text reply. Time to fake my own death?
-
12-04-14 10:56 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 733Can't drive
I have observed a huge increase in teenies in college on SA who do not have a car. It is bad for me because I have to expose myself in public twice / meet, going to pick up and return them after the FC. It just doesn't work for my risk profile. And they all have multiple roommates so can not play at their place. I do not mind a sketchy part of town if they have their own pad. I can't believe the awful places I went to meet hookers.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
BIll Cosby: apparently is / was a monger like us. Since he is rich and famous former escorts are coming out of the woodwork to get their 15 minutes. He had a driver / bag man who is telling all it seems. Perhaps it is good to be neither rich nor famous when playing the Sugar game.
-
12-04-14 04:38 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 5603At least half the girls I see have no car. But they are young. If they live in a sketchy area try to have them meet you at a public place. Starbucks, etc. In my case I sometimes don't always know if the area is sketchy or not because this city is big and I haven't even begun to explore all of it. But dating has definitely gotten me out of my comfort zone.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
Tonite I met a 19 year old that does live in a sketchy part of town but her part of it was just fine (met her in a drive thru parking lot). No car, no nothing really, but that's normal for a lot of really young girls. Anyway this was just a M&G so I am not sure if I will see her again or not. She was either really shy (don't be fooled by her pic) or really not into me.
I guess I'll find out soon enough. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet her. She was so pretty in person. Awesome spinner body. For me she was a 9/9. Tiny face and hands. Super soft voice. She talked for an hour. I just listened. Couldn't even get a real kiss out of her. She said a lot of stuff I hear related in this thread. The kind of stuff NP girls say. But her looks and neighborhood say otherwise. Who knows, who cares. lol.
Unfortunately she reminded me of my x. Another amazing looking girl that wasn't all that where it counted most. And I will never put myself in that position again. This was my first M&G in 3 weeks. The last one was with my "tomboy princess" that I am still banging the hell out of. I hope she didnt get too upset when I txted her by accident after my M&G saying how happy I was to meet her tonite. Note to self. Always wear glasses when txting. Gonna try and meet another one tomorrow. An x child star you have all seen at least once .
-
12-04-14 00:37 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 448Different Cities
I have noticed a number of SB's with a different city in their profile vs their real location. It has all been legitimate, but it is too common to be random.
There must be some guidance they are all getting from the same source. I. e. Different city, disclaimer not allowing use of profile, clarification of arrangement up front, etc.
We need Intel on the guidance they are getting and the source.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 19:52 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 61SBs that can't drive
How you do handle the ones that can't drive or don't have transportation? I've had three pots in the last couple of weeks that had that issue. I wound up passing on all of them because when they gave me the addy it was either in a sketchy area or too far (profile said one city, they lived in another).
-
12-02-14 10:16 #7753Senior Member

Posts: 754Too late for that
Lizard,
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
I'm afraid we did not part on the best of terms, so it's too late for me to offer her my chauffeur. However, I'd like to call upon any and all Chicago-area brothers reading this to show themselves and allow me to share her SA profile name in case they might:
A. Be willing to fly to India several times over the next 6 months to service this not-really-all-that-hot insane little fish, or,
B. Be willing to have some fun yanking her chain a bit, and then report on it.
I know you're out there, so step forward into the light and let's have a bit of fun. Maybe YOU could offer to send your corporate limo to pick her up tomorrow.
Waiting to hear from you, I remain, as always,
Scott
-
12-02-14 00:16 #7752Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I don't get a chance to exercise the darker nooks and crannies of my neocortex often enough. It can backfire sometimes though.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
Once in my late teens, there was a young lady I wanted out of my life for various reasons. Once, she was nagging me to be a part of my weekend plans, so I thought of a way to send the message. I said she could meet me at a party I was going to that Friday night. But, (here's the message). I intentionally gave her FAKE directions to the residence of the party host (this was of course pre-GPS technology). That Friday, while the party was in progress, the owner of the residence and I left the home to drive to a local convenience store to stock up on beer. When we got back to his place and walked in, the girl I gave fake directions to was sitting there in the living room smiling hoping I would give her a hug. I thought he had pranked me! Turns out she had found my directions confusing, and called the girlfriend of another one of the guys to get written directions to the residence of the party (accurate ones, unfortunately for me). Awkward! She ended up storming out in a huff. It took me a while to completely figure out what happened.
-
12-01-14 22:11 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 61I like the way you think Jeez. LOL.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 22:10 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 61Damn Fred. If she hadn't gotten busted you might have nailed a future Admiral.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 18:43 #7749Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287A laugh indeed!
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
A fun way to introduce her to realistic expectations in the sugar world would be to set up the meeting and agree to give her a lift to the airport. Try to schedule the meeting as close to the plane departure as she will allow. Confirm multiple times via text as if you're worried she will be a no-show. Then go dark. LOL.
Wait about a day to respond, then reply with an apology for being a no-show or causing her to scramble for a ride to the airport or whatever she complains about, but after her fantastic tale of an SD flying to S Korea to meet her, you thought she wanted to play a game of who can BS the other better.
-
12-01-14 17:26 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 733Lieutenant
One of my prettiest SBs was a commissioned officer in the Navy. She was a 10/10 Asian -long glistening black hair and full see cups on a size 2 body. She looked full Asian but her Dad was Caucasian. (hence the big tits). These folks are needy since the Officers can't fraternize with the enlisted men. She was a sex addict and got booted for that very thing. American tits and Asian vagina -OMG!
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
I highly recommend supporting our Military (women that is).
-
12-01-14 16:31 #7747Senior Member

Posts: 754Wtf!!
Gentlemen,
Clearly I am on the wrong end of the SD / SB equation! I just wrapped up a brief but intense exchange with a baby in my area who signed up on SA on the 29th of November, a day and a half ago. She is a professional musician, and has played with several international orchestras, she says, but all of which, and more, I was able to corroborate through her FB page and a few other internet sites devoted to the music world.
In the course of our exchange, which was going swimmingly I might add, she tells me that she just got back from a 9 month stint in South Korea, and is on her way on Wednesday for 6 months to India! She suggests that we meet Wednesday morning for coffee, and then I could driver her to the airport to catch her flight! She added that I seemed perfect, (which I am) and she was looking forward to spending time with me on an ongoing basis. Puzzled, I asked her how she figured we would be spending time together, what with me being in Chicago and her in Bombay. She told me that her last SD flew out once a month to see her in South Korea, and would take her to Japan for the weekend when he did! WHAT!!! When I expressed my incredulity at this, she replied that clearly I was not the "right kind" of SD for her, and wished me luck in finding someone who was a little more "plebeian, and closer to home. ".
Now I want to know which one of you assholes flew to Korea 9 times to bang this snotty b*tch!
Honestly, I think she is living a rich fantasy life, but I'm wondering who she thought was going to take her up on that "sweet" deal? Honestly, the delusion mixed with gall of some of these babies takes one's breath away at times.
Just thought you all would enjoy a laugh.
Keep up the good work.
Scott.
-
12-01-14 14:10 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 74Interesting Day
So I got another day to myself. I really wanted to see the 18 that I had the make out session with about 10 days ago or so. Like I said before, she is a few extra pounds but cute enough, and has a sweet personality. And seems eager for attention. She had suggested we could hang out then I could take her to do a little shopping and a bite to eat. I had put the shopping limit at $.
It's a 50 minute drive and when I got there I wanted to get right to things and she was more than willing. Off to the bedroom, strip down, a lot of kissing, then onto DIY. She is really starting to get into it, I am carrying on and start to insert a digit. Heck, she is tight with just the index finger. She is getting more into it. I bring myself up along side her, suggest that she perform some oral on me. So everything is apparently going great but then her gag reflex kicks in. She feels sick, has to excuse herself. Basically party over. Never had that happen before. We lay together for a short time, then get dress. Sit on couch for a couple of awkward minutes then I excuse myself, leaving with a little bit of cell phone expense money. She was very apologetic and I felt bad for not just hanging out longer but it is a long drive and I figured there was enough time to arrange something else.
So I leave, try to hit up the 20 year old AA I met on POF. She says this week is not good for female reasons but she wanted me to keep trying. So I text 25 year old I met up with a few weeks ago. Once again, not the ideal body type for me but laid back, pretty face and she likes sex. She gets back to me almost right away and we schedule a meet in 90 minutes. She actually meets me a little early (a SB who is punctual? She gets right down to the fun. She is a really good time. Which brings me to another topic and that is motivation and what are in these girls head. And I have come to the conclusion there really isn't one type.
The 18 year old really seems to want attention. She texts me quite frequently just to say hi or say something nice. I have had other POTs or SBs text me first but it is unusually for me to have the SB almost always initiate the chat. The 25 year old basically considers us just "hooking up" as she put it. I don't think she really even thinks of herself as a SB, or UTR or anything. I think she just enjoys sex and thinks if I can help her out, great, but doesn't seem to be the sole purpose of the meet. I am not saying she would meet me otherwise but her approach seems to be more like this what people do in 2014.










Reply With Quote





