Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 23660
-
12-04-14 00:37 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 448Different Cities
I have noticed a number of SB's with a different city in their profile vs their real location. It has all been legitimate, but it is too common to be random.
There must be some guidance they are all getting from the same source. I. e. Different city, disclaimer not allowing use of profile, clarification of arrangement up front, etc.
We need Intel on the guidance they are getting and the source.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 19:52 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 61SBs that can't drive
How you do handle the ones that can't drive or don't have transportation? I've had three pots in the last couple of weeks that had that issue. I wound up passing on all of them because when they gave me the addy it was either in a sketchy area or too far (profile said one city, they lived in another).
-
12-02-14 10:16 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 754Too late for that
Lizard,
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
I'm afraid we did not part on the best of terms, so it's too late for me to offer her my chauffeur. However, I'd like to call upon any and all Chicago-area brothers reading this to show themselves and allow me to share her SA profile name in case they might:
A. Be willing to fly to India several times over the next 6 months to service this not-really-all-that-hot insane little fish, or,
B. Be willing to have some fun yanking her chain a bit, and then report on it.
I know you're out there, so step forward into the light and let's have a bit of fun. Maybe YOU could offer to send your corporate limo to pick her up tomorrow.
Waiting to hear from you, I remain, as always,
Scott
-
12-02-14 00:16 #7742Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I don't get a chance to exercise the darker nooks and crannies of my neocortex often enough. It can backfire sometimes though.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
Once in my late teens, there was a young lady I wanted out of my life for various reasons. Once, she was nagging me to be a part of my weekend plans, so I thought of a way to send the message. I said she could meet me at a party I was going to that Friday night. But, (here's the message). I intentionally gave her FAKE directions to the residence of the party host (this was of course pre-GPS technology). That Friday, while the party was in progress, the owner of the residence and I left the home to drive to a local convenience store to stock up on beer. When we got back to his place and walked in, the girl I gave fake directions to was sitting there in the living room smiling hoping I would give her a hug. I thought he had pranked me! Turns out she had found my directions confusing, and called the girlfriend of another one of the guys to get written directions to the residence of the party (accurate ones, unfortunately for me). Awkward! She ended up storming out in a huff. It took me a while to completely figure out what happened.
-
12-01-14 22:11 #7741Senior Member

Posts: 61I like the way you think Jeez. LOL.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 22:10 #7740Senior Member

Posts: 61Damn Fred. If she hadn't gotten busted you might have nailed a future Admiral.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 18:43 #7739Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287A laugh indeed!
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
A fun way to introduce her to realistic expectations in the sugar world would be to set up the meeting and agree to give her a lift to the airport. Try to schedule the meeting as close to the plane departure as she will allow. Confirm multiple times via text as if you're worried she will be a no-show. Then go dark. LOL.
Wait about a day to respond, then reply with an apology for being a no-show or causing her to scramble for a ride to the airport or whatever she complains about, but after her fantastic tale of an SD flying to S Korea to meet her, you thought she wanted to play a game of who can BS the other better.
-
12-01-14 17:26 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 733Lieutenant
One of my prettiest SBs was a commissioned officer in the Navy. She was a 10/10 Asian -long glistening black hair and full see cups on a size 2 body. She looked full Asian but her Dad was Caucasian. (hence the big tits). These folks are needy since the Officers can't fraternize with the enlisted men. She was a sex addict and got booted for that very thing. American tits and Asian vagina -OMG!
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
I highly recommend supporting our Military (women that is).
-
12-01-14 16:31 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 754Wtf!!
Gentlemen,
Clearly I am on the wrong end of the SD / SB equation! I just wrapped up a brief but intense exchange with a baby in my area who signed up on SA on the 29th of November, a day and a half ago. She is a professional musician, and has played with several international orchestras, she says, but all of which, and more, I was able to corroborate through her FB page and a few other internet sites devoted to the music world.
In the course of our exchange, which was going swimmingly I might add, she tells me that she just got back from a 9 month stint in South Korea, and is on her way on Wednesday for 6 months to India! She suggests that we meet Wednesday morning for coffee, and then I could driver her to the airport to catch her flight! She added that I seemed perfect, (which I am) and she was looking forward to spending time with me on an ongoing basis. Puzzled, I asked her how she figured we would be spending time together, what with me being in Chicago and her in Bombay. She told me that her last SD flew out once a month to see her in South Korea, and would take her to Japan for the weekend when he did! WHAT!!! When I expressed my incredulity at this, she replied that clearly I was not the "right kind" of SD for her, and wished me luck in finding someone who was a little more "plebeian, and closer to home. ".
Now I want to know which one of you assholes flew to Korea 9 times to bang this snotty b*tch!
Honestly, I think she is living a rich fantasy life, but I'm wondering who she thought was going to take her up on that "sweet" deal? Honestly, the delusion mixed with gall of some of these babies takes one's breath away at times.
Just thought you all would enjoy a laugh.
Keep up the good work.
Scott.
-
12-01-14 14:10 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 74Interesting Day
So I got another day to myself. I really wanted to see the 18 that I had the make out session with about 10 days ago or so. Like I said before, she is a few extra pounds but cute enough, and has a sweet personality. And seems eager for attention. She had suggested we could hang out then I could take her to do a little shopping and a bite to eat. I had put the shopping limit at $.
It's a 50 minute drive and when I got there I wanted to get right to things and she was more than willing. Off to the bedroom, strip down, a lot of kissing, then onto DIY. She is really starting to get into it, I am carrying on and start to insert a digit. Heck, she is tight with just the index finger. She is getting more into it. I bring myself up along side her, suggest that she perform some oral on me. So everything is apparently going great but then her gag reflex kicks in. She feels sick, has to excuse herself. Basically party over. Never had that happen before. We lay together for a short time, then get dress. Sit on couch for a couple of awkward minutes then I excuse myself, leaving with a little bit of cell phone expense money. She was very apologetic and I felt bad for not just hanging out longer but it is a long drive and I figured there was enough time to arrange something else.
So I leave, try to hit up the 20 year old AA I met on POF. She says this week is not good for female reasons but she wanted me to keep trying. So I text 25 year old I met up with a few weeks ago. Once again, not the ideal body type for me but laid back, pretty face and she likes sex. She gets back to me almost right away and we schedule a meet in 90 minutes. She actually meets me a little early (a SB who is punctual? She gets right down to the fun. She is a really good time. Which brings me to another topic and that is motivation and what are in these girls head. And I have come to the conclusion there really isn't one type.
The 18 year old really seems to want attention. She texts me quite frequently just to say hi or say something nice. I have had other POTs or SBs text me first but it is unusually for me to have the SB almost always initiate the chat. The 25 year old basically considers us just "hooking up" as she put it. I don't think she really even thinks of herself as a SB, or UTR or anything. I think she just enjoys sex and thinks if I can help her out, great, but doesn't seem to be the sole purpose of the meet. I am not saying she would meet me otherwise but her approach seems to be more like this what people do in 2014.
-
12-01-14 12:41 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 86It certainly seems to be among the 20 somethings I am talking to. I've been chatting with several in advance of M&Gs and the talk has turned sexual with three of them. All three say they like bdsm of some level. One is a bit hardcore. That's who I'm going to see this afternoon. We talked long enough that we agreed to just skip the M&G and go straight to the FC.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
Over and out.
-
12-01-14 10:34 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 169Seeing a Pro as an SB
My last post did get me thinking about the pro to SB dynamic. I know it's been discussed on here many times. A couple of years ago when I was straddling the escort / sb world more I did meet an pro lady that I really connected with. I talked with her about my sb endeavors and a day after we met she reached out to me via email. We met for lunch and set up an arrangement for $300 per date. One of the reasons I went into the sb world is that in addition to obviously enjoying incredible sex with a 20-something I enjoy going out and socializing with younger women. So, we'd usually do lunch, dinner, or some other social activity followed by at least a couple hours of amazing sex. Her hourly rate for her clients was $350 and I was spending 3-4 hours with her for $300. I thought it was a pretty good deal at the time. I broke it off when I found I could get the same for less, plus she got pregnant to her boyfriend, but that's another story, LOL. I know a lot of guys on here are looking for exclusivity so this type of thing wouldn't work for them, but that aspect didn't really bother me.
I currently am texting back and forth with another pro that I met a few months ago at an agency. Again, we hit it off during the session and she seems interested in spending time with me socially as well as intimately. I'm not sure where it's going and am almost sure I won't be able to afford what she wants, but who knows? Escorts are women too and I think if they connect with someone, they like to go out as much as the next lady and are willing take less to spend time with someone they enjoy being with. Plus, I find usually their lives are so compartmentalized, that they appreciate going out with someone who knows what they do for a living, accepts it and they can talk to about it. A strange dynamic, but sometimes it works.
As a rule though, I certainly agree that it is very difficult to go from escort to SB, especially if you were a successful escort. Unless they meet a whale, there's no way a normal SD could replace the kind of income they make as an escort.
Just some thoughts.
Good Hunting,
Travelin.Last edited by TravelinSD; 12-01-14 at 10:35. Reason: typo
-
12-01-14 10:14 #7733Senior Member

Posts: 86Beginner's luck?
Gentlemen,
Well, after a few years of reading this thread and pondering its meaning, I decided to dive headfirst into the sugar bowl and joined SA. And man, all I can ask myself is, why did I wait this long? I would liken it to shooting fish in a barrel, except I think that might require more effort.
In one week on the site, of sending out messages to honeys in my area and getting a few unsolicited inquiries, I have no less than 10 M&Gs scheduled over the next couple of weeks. At this point my biggest concern is how to fit them all in. I'm sure a few will flake but I am pleasantly amazed at how well it's working.
I'm not sure if my area is just significantly under-daddied, or my game is better than I thought. My first one is today with a dirty young thing who I've spent the whole weekend sexting and exchanging naked pics with. She loves S&M and is bringing some implements of the trade with her. She's a single mom, broke, and hasn't had a man in months. I'm really looking forward to this. She readily agreed to $ per date with unspecified "bonuses" here and there. And I think she may want the sex as much as I do.
Anyway, more to come, I'm sure.
-
12-01-14 09:51 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 169I Love It When Pros Make It This Easy to Figure Out
Like many on here I began in the escort world and gravitated to the SB / SD life. However I do still check out the escort boards and sites in my area just to keep up to date and will admit to occasionally indulging myself if I see something irresistible. While searching SA I ran across a profile that sounded vaguely familiar. Sure enough, while perusing eros I ran across an ad with almost the exact same intro paragraph. It's nice when you don't have to work very hard to figure out if the potential SB is a pro. Given her eros profile and website I can't imagine there wouldn't be GPS with her. I may contact her on SA just to find out. Here are the two profiles:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...ch-created-new
http://www.eros.com/us/georgia/atlanta/files/522277.htm
Good Hunting!
Travelin.Last edited by TravelinSD; 12-01-14 at 09:52. Reason: typo
-
12-01-14 09:00 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 61Military Sugar Babies
I have noticed a recent trend on SA with young military girls posting. I sampled one last week and she was quite the delight although the gift was $$. I live in Hampton Roads so there is a significant military presence here so maybe it's just a statistical coincidence but it does seem like a new phenom. Anyone else noticed this?











Reply With Quote




