Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,696 to 43,710 of 59515
-
12-04-14 12:09 #15820Senior Member

Posts: 560All good points. Me I generally spend a little more time. I stay in my tree stand and don't pull the trigger until I see something I really like walking across the field. If it takes me 5 or 10 calls before she comes over my way, so be it. I do it. You do need to be careful though, some other monger may scare her off. So you could say I use a rifle, some use a shotgun. One is not better than other. I just prefer the better trophy that normally comes with it. That doesn't mean I don't use the shot gun. I do. But I have never had much success with CAMP girls.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 11:43 #15819Senior Member

Posts: 529It depends on the situation of course, but if there's nothing there on the 1st visit I won't repeat. If I think there's a possibility, I'll repeat. In general, if things don't progress after about 3 visits,just cut it off. But be nice. Sugar & honey will get you more than piss & vinegar. And these are CAMPs I'm talking about, KAMPs are a different story (pay, fuck, leave). But everyone is different, and will have different approaches, expectations, and time frames. Just got to find what works for you.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 09:28 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 674It honestly made me angry as the girls are purposely misrepresenting this new location as providing the same services as the old location. Either way, I won't be back there for a long time. When leaving the place I noticed a place called Heavenly Foot Massage a couple of mile north. Anyone been there and have any feedback?
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 20:49 #15817Banned Member

Posts: 13634How many visits / time are you willing to invest in Chinese takeout?
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 19:10 #15816Senior Member

Posts: 1862So true, well said Cknballs!
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 16:53 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 446I 2nd that
The old location was a sure HE.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
The new one, not at all.
This am while driving by, on the way to another CAMP I saw an older, thin, Chinese guy putting their banners out on Alpharetta Highway. Never saw him at the old spot once.
Probably sold the place when it moved.
-
12-03-14 15:16 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 529I agree. After being in this hobby as long as I have, I'm convinced that nearly every CAMP girl loves to fuck (but that doesn't mean they all want to fuck YOU). You just have to find one that does. Be respectful, patient, and have a little game (I have some but not a lot), and it'll pay off. *The more lines you throw out, the more bites you'll get.
Originally Posted by MikeyGaGa1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 12:21 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 674Massage Angel. Roswell
I used to frequent the Massage Angel that was located near Mansell and HWY 9. According to the new Massage Angel located near Andretti on HWY 9 they are the same owners as that one. I say BS! I went there last night and saw LuLu who is probably in her mid-twenties and is very attractive. I opted for the TS and got a 1 hour massage that was excellent. Unfortunately, there was absolutely no hint for a HE and I get the feeling this new place is as completely legit as they go. It's a great atmosphere but the staff is not the same as the old location and I believe it is honestly just a new spa.
-
12-03-14 11:11 #15812Regular Member

Posts: 8Therapy Plus
I visited Therapy Plus the other day and saw Tami. She was mid 30's, maybe a 6-7 face and a decent body. Really nice tits (C's), but a few extra pounds in the stomach. PM me for additional details.
-
12-03-14 08:14 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 4061Amy from Min Hua
I went back to Min Hau last week and asked for Amy. I was told she went back to China. There were only 2 girls working: Jessica (girl I was talking to) and Linda. I seen both of them before and left happy with both. I just wasn't in the mood to get massaged by old hags (although Linda is a little cute). I won't be back there for awhile unless I hear of new talent.
Originally Posted by Extradiction
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-14 19:10 #15810Banned Member

Posts: 13634Best you can do in the ATL is get an oiled B2 B, but nothing like that in Thailand.
Originally Posted by DonDoHer
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-14 18:35 #15809Senior Member

Posts: 33I have sworn off of Min Hua multiple times. I am comfortable there, though, as I've frequented it enough.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
I see a couple mentions of a massage therapist named Amy there, who is a bit on the chunky side but has great tits. If she's willing to show them I might come out of Min Hua retirement.
The last time I was there I got an old hag that hawked up flem and the other 2 girls there were hideous.
-
12-02-14 18:12 #15808Senior Member

Posts: 33I'm thinking about stopping in there next week. I'd like to ask for Amy or Kim, who would you recommend between the 2?
Originally Posted by Snipe7430
[View Original Post]
Did both of them have big tits and a skinny waist?
-
12-02-14 17:53 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 33It was the first time I've ever walked out of a MP, as I'm usually too polite / chickenshit. I did so here because I simply didn't have the cash on me.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
She would not negotiate and wasn't even clear on what the 350 would provide other than me "leaving happy". Didn't stay around for the massage as the whole back and forth upset me enough to walk out.
Will maybe stick to Buford Highway. Not sure. This was the first time I diverted from it, although I see there are plenty of other areas that seem to be offering good service.
-
12-02-14 12:29 #15806Senior Member

Posts: 154Recommendations for a body-2-body massage?
Would like to find a place / provider who does the real body-2-body massage that I had many years ago (about 30+) in Thailand. So here's how it went down. Massage joint had 15-20 bikini-clad girls wearing numbers in a 'fish-bowl'. Me and my buddies are kickin' back drinkin' beers. When you get the urge, tell the house-lady which number you want, she pulls the girl and we go to the room. Room has a big area with an inflatable pool raft and a bathroom tub next to a bed. Go in the tub for a warm soapy sponge bath and then she has me lie down on the raft. She makes a bunch of hot soapy suds in a pail and pours them all over my body. She lays on me and starts sliding back-and-forth using her thighs to slide along the crack in my ass. Turns me over, same thing but slides her pussy over my member. Needless to say, couldn't hold it being in my 20's. No deep tissue massage involved, just body-2-body. She rinses the suds off with warm water and we climb into the bed. She offers FS for a. 3 tip. I'm so relaxed, I fall asleep. She wakes me up 15 min. Later. Total damage was $ . 8.
Would like to get the same treatment without a flight to Thailand. (I've heard the Russians and Germans have taken over Pataya Beach so that's not an option.) I realize it my be asking for alot, but you guys may know of someone who is open-minded.











Reply With Quote





