Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,771 to 43,785 of 59510
-
11-19-14 10:48 #15740Senior Member

Posts: 560Nothing gives me more of chuckle then when I am walking out having had a marathon session with some gal and in walks a monger after me with a smile. I always think to myself good luck.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-14 09:12 #15739Senior Member

Posts: 4061Min Hua
I do agree with Osmosis about the smell there at Min Hau. I wish you knew the name of the person who massaged you. I liked Amy only because of her tits and ass. She isn't much of a looker face wise. She didn't look like all the other women there. Most of the women there are old, sagging tits and flat asses. Linda (who I think in the mamasan there) is decent looking. I may go back to see who you are talking about. But again, in the end, you alwdys leave happy.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 22:29 #15738Senior Member

Posts: 414I concur with you about Kelli; I enjoyed her services yesterday afternoon. And, like you, I think Kelli was a good actress. It doesn't bother me, she does 'ride' well. Something about a petite woman bouncing up-and-down on you that is hypnotic. On the way out, I saw another beautiful woman that I want to sample.
Originally Posted by HighPocketsXXX
[View Original Post]
Note: in my 14-years of domestic mongering, yesterday was the first time I walked in behind another monger. It felt awkward. I hope I won't see that guy the next time.
-
11-18-14 21:59 #15737Regular Member

Posts: 23I saw her about a year ago. She is a really nice girl, and massage quality was above average, don't think f / s is available but has a decent FBSM menu. However she is not the girl in the pics. Not even close. To each his own but, not my cup of tea appearance wise.
Originally Posted by TimBuckTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 21:11 #15736Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good for you. I personally can't get past the combo smell of incense, carpets w / embedded stench, stanky humidity, and who knows what else. It smells like places I visited in China. Per a recent post, I did meet Amy. She does have big tits, but is chunky and a boner killer for me.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 18:54 #15735Regular Member

Posts: 14Cops were blitzing them
The cops were hitting all the spas asking to see required paperwork last week, did the same thing in duluth.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 18:02 #15734Senior Member

Posts: 63No Katy has been gone since the last day of October. Lillian also works at Who's Massage in Kennesaw. I am not sure about this one- the Massage was really good- but I don't think extra's are available with her- would love to see other Mongers reports on this place. China Massage just hired a new young girl but I haven't had the chance to try her yet.
Originally Posted by AcWorthGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 15:30 #15733Senior Member

Posts: 32I know exactly who you're talking about in regards to the girl with glasses. She was there the first time I went to China in Acworth. Didn't know she was the owners daughter. Coincidentally, I had Susan at China a few times and enjoyed it. The woman I had yesterday I hadn't seen before. She was skinnier than Susan, and maybe a little older. Was Katy working last week, or had she already left by then? I should have clarified about the young thing, the girl I saw last week was not 20 or anything, but she was noticeably younger than Susan and the other woman. Either way, thanks for the heads up about Katy!
Originally Posted by HighPocketsXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 12:02 #15732Senior Member

Posts: 560I have had a few good runs here. But the last few have been no good. I may go for a foot massage to scope it out. I really need to do this more but who has the time?
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 10:55 #15731Senior Member

Posts: 674Min Hua
Visited Min Hua yesterday and I honestly can say I had a great experience. For the first time, the place did not smell bad! The towels were fresh and smelled clean. Furthermore, I saw a lady I saw once about 4 months ago, she is attractive with a petite frame. Unfortunately, I don't remember her name but she is the only one there now who doesn't look like an old hag. I can safely say the massage was great and I left happy as we all do after visiting this location.
-
11-17-14 16:12 #15730Senior Member

Posts: 63I have reported a few times on this place and China Massage in Acworth- same owner of both places. If you saw a cute young girl with glasses on. That is the owners (high school) daughter- she doesn't do massages at all but does appointments and answers the phone. On weekends and late in the afternoon during the week- she is a sweetheart. Nancy was probably who you saw on this trip- she is a larger lady but does a great massage and will do a HJ and allow some under the clothes roaming- once she knows you. Katy is in China right now- she is the one you want to see- but she won't be back until the end of the month. She will text me when she is back and I will let you know. She Does a great Massage. I recommend 90 minutes with her. Again- once she gets to know you and if you tip good she will allow a little more than most. Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by AcWorthGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-14 15:56 #15729Senior Member

Posts: 32Who's Massage Kennesaw
Stopped by the location last Thursday to scout it out, but didn't have enough time to stay. The place looked nice, and there was a really cute, younger girl working so I decided it would be worth a trip back. Went back this morning around 11:00. The young girl wasn't working, but there were 2 women in their 40's. I figured I'd just settle for a massage, even if it wasn't with the young girl (as somebody reviewed last week that she didn't provide extras). Opted for the hour. Really good massage with lots of teasing and touching. After the flip, and as time was winding down, she asked if I wanted oil. I accepted. I asked her to help out and she said "no, first time here, you do. " Overall, not a bad experience, because she "massaged" and allowed for touching as I finished. I'll probably return to see if there's more on the menu next time. Total: 50 House Fee, 15 tip.
-
11-17-14 13:16 #15728Senior Member

Posts: 674As far as I know it is impossible to get a HE at Yinni.
Originally Posted by MikeyGaGa1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-14 12:05 #15727Senior Member

Posts: 560Bh
Had not been in awhile, so I checked out Yinni. Some really nice young Lilly at the counter had me at Hello,. She takes me to room and I get in the table. Next thing I know on walks some Owl. WTF? I tell her I want the Lille and then she tells me she's doesn't do massage. Shit. Stuck it out and left unhappy. I did see another gal here who appeared to be in her early 20's that I may try to work on my next trip. If anyone has new intel on this place or wants to compare notes via PM please, let me know.
-
11-17-14 00:28 #15726Senior Member

Posts: 651Yeah it's quite expensive. I went there. Spring spa. The girl I got had obvious bolt ons. Asked me if I had ever been there I said no, ok she doesn't even give massage, she just was like everything is 300 I said all I had was 250 she took it very rushed in and out. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Pot1134
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





