Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,696 to 43,710 of 59510
-
12-03-14 16:53 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 446I 2nd that
The old location was a sure HE.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
The new one, not at all.
This am while driving by, on the way to another CAMP I saw an older, thin, Chinese guy putting their banners out on Alpharetta Highway. Never saw him at the old spot once.
Probably sold the place when it moved.
-
12-03-14 15:16 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 529I agree. After being in this hobby as long as I have, I'm convinced that nearly every CAMP girl loves to fuck (but that doesn't mean they all want to fuck YOU). You just have to find one that does. Be respectful, patient, and have a little game (I have some but not a lot), and it'll pay off. *The more lines you throw out, the more bites you'll get.
Originally Posted by MikeyGaGa1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 12:21 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 674Massage Angel. Roswell
I used to frequent the Massage Angel that was located near Mansell and HWY 9. According to the new Massage Angel located near Andretti on HWY 9 they are the same owners as that one. I say BS! I went there last night and saw LuLu who is probably in her mid-twenties and is very attractive. I opted for the TS and got a 1 hour massage that was excellent. Unfortunately, there was absolutely no hint for a HE and I get the feeling this new place is as completely legit as they go. It's a great atmosphere but the staff is not the same as the old location and I believe it is honestly just a new spa.
-
12-03-14 11:11 #15812Regular Member

Posts: 8Therapy Plus
I visited Therapy Plus the other day and saw Tami. She was mid 30's, maybe a 6-7 face and a decent body. Really nice tits (C's), but a few extra pounds in the stomach. PM me for additional details.
-
12-03-14 08:14 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 4061Amy from Min Hua
I went back to Min Hau last week and asked for Amy. I was told she went back to China. There were only 2 girls working: Jessica (girl I was talking to) and Linda. I seen both of them before and left happy with both. I just wasn't in the mood to get massaged by old hags (although Linda is a little cute). I won't be back there for awhile unless I hear of new talent.
Originally Posted by Extradiction
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-14 19:10 #15810Banned Member

Posts: 13634Best you can do in the ATL is get an oiled B2 B, but nothing like that in Thailand.
Originally Posted by DonDoHer
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-14 18:35 #15809Senior Member

Posts: 33I have sworn off of Min Hua multiple times. I am comfortable there, though, as I've frequented it enough.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
I see a couple mentions of a massage therapist named Amy there, who is a bit on the chunky side but has great tits. If she's willing to show them I might come out of Min Hua retirement.
The last time I was there I got an old hag that hawked up flem and the other 2 girls there were hideous.
-
12-02-14 18:12 #15808Senior Member

Posts: 33I'm thinking about stopping in there next week. I'd like to ask for Amy or Kim, who would you recommend between the 2?
Originally Posted by Snipe7430
[View Original Post]
Did both of them have big tits and a skinny waist?
-
12-02-14 17:53 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 33It was the first time I've ever walked out of a MP, as I'm usually too polite / chickenshit. I did so here because I simply didn't have the cash on me.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
She would not negotiate and wasn't even clear on what the 350 would provide other than me "leaving happy". Didn't stay around for the massage as the whole back and forth upset me enough to walk out.
Will maybe stick to Buford Highway. Not sure. This was the first time I diverted from it, although I see there are plenty of other areas that seem to be offering good service.
-
12-02-14 12:29 #15806Senior Member

Posts: 154Recommendations for a body-2-body massage?
Would like to find a place / provider who does the real body-2-body massage that I had many years ago (about 30+) in Thailand. So here's how it went down. Massage joint had 15-20 bikini-clad girls wearing numbers in a 'fish-bowl'. Me and my buddies are kickin' back drinkin' beers. When you get the urge, tell the house-lady which number you want, she pulls the girl and we go to the room. Room has a big area with an inflatable pool raft and a bathroom tub next to a bed. Go in the tub for a warm soapy sponge bath and then she has me lie down on the raft. She makes a bunch of hot soapy suds in a pail and pours them all over my body. She lays on me and starts sliding back-and-forth using her thighs to slide along the crack in my ass. Turns me over, same thing but slides her pussy over my member. Needless to say, couldn't hold it being in my 20's. No deep tissue massage involved, just body-2-body. She rinses the suds off with warm water and we climb into the bed. She offers FS for a. 3 tip. I'm so relaxed, I fall asleep. She wakes me up 15 min. Later. Total damage was $ . 8.
Would like to get the same treatment without a flight to Thailand. (I've heard the Russians and Germans have taken over Pataya Beach so that's not an option.) I realize it my be asking for alot, but you guys may know of someone who is open-minded.
-
12-02-14 08:58 #15805Senior Member

Posts: 560It's amazing concept I know, when you treat women well they actually let you fuck them. Of corse we are not talking about p4 p girls.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-14 06:57 #15804Senior Member

Posts: 446Sunny
She has worked at both Bally Hot Stone and K-Spa.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I guess it depends on the management for her as obviously the commute is the same.
-
12-02-14 05:46 #15803Banned Member

Posts: 13634Your report is on par with what I've found at Spring as well. You can bet by there for $180 - $200 max. No need to worry who's watching you unless your SO has a detective tailing you. Mechanics are some of the biggest mongers around.
Originally Posted by Carlosss1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-14 05:42 #15802Banned Member

Posts: 13634I have only seen one of the current women at Bally as the other was busy. The same day I went to Royal I stopped by K Spa and there was a Korean blonde there. Perhaps she moved to Bally?
Originally Posted by Pot1134
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 23:51 #15801Regular Member

Posts: 23Spring Spa
Don't get on here to post enough but its time to share some info will post my parlor findings here and independents under backpage thread. I've been 2 times in past 6 months, each time got a different Latina. I'd say they were 33-35 yrs old, long dark hair, olive skin. Can't remember names but they both said they were from Guatemala. As far as looks go, they didn't scare me off, but they were not 8-10's either. I'd give them a strong 6 in the face, but both had fairly decent booty and it was real, not quite stripper booty but much more than you get at the AMP's. The most recent one had pretty bad looking bolt on job done with a bad scar around nips, and I could tell she didn't really want to show them off and the other girl was just too firm, maybe recently done. Seecups on both. Got pretty standard service, tableshower, CBJ, FS. Performance wise everything was just average. Attitude wise before, during, after I found them to be less hardened than AMP girls you will find in some of the other places in that part of town, actually pretty sweet, but none-the-less motivated to get you to pop and off you go. If given my druthers I'd rather see independents and not really go to parlors, but the last minute convenience keeps me coming back. Most days I don't know when I'll have time to get out so I have to hit MP's. Damage 240 first trip & 200 second trip. They start out asking for 350, but quickly agreed to whatever I countered with. Maybe I countered too high but for that part of town I think I did ok. I'm sure I'll be back at some point to scratch the itch when I don't have much time to plan or spare. Parking situation could be better because there are always people at the business behind it (mechanic shop or something) outside watching you make the walk of shame. LOL. Hell they probably go on their lunch break.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...0-off/26234459










Reply With Quote






