Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 841 to 855 of 1058
-
12-07-14 12:07 #218Senior Member

Posts: 61Cheyenne
Was she that hideous? Did she remind you of mimi from Drew Crey show, I almost saw her last Friday.
Originally Posted by MiSmith64
[View Original Post]
I was going to see her since MJ is longer available unless you have a morning visit from 8 to 11. She told me via text she has a new job and can't do anything until after 5 or early morning.
I trully want to find a good provider hat allows BBFS and doesn't have attitude.
-
12-07-14 05:37 #217Regular Member

Posts: 4You were right
OINK was right.
Originally Posted by Hockey
[View Original Post]
I called again and she was much nicer.
Made an appointment.
Could do it, felt bad but just couldn't.
-
12-02-14 14:52 #216Senior Member

Posts: 192Payton
Cam across this the other day and she sounded great on the phone. Once I got over to see her, she kept me waiting in my car for a while and I couldn't wait. Anyone have any experience with her?
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...cheer/27635401
-
12-02-14 12:26 #215Senior Member

Posts: 44Cheyenne
I also spoke with her via text and she said she was up for ANYTHING. Still not sure if I will go for it but I'm very curious. Don't find her that attractive but there is something about filthy slutty older women that get me going LOL. Good luck.
Originally Posted by MrGoodTimes
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 21:38 #214Senior Member

Posts: 134Oink
She looks lucky to get a date! Being rude ain't going to help her get ahead in the world.
Originally Posted by MiSmith64
[View Original Post]
Oink!
-
12-01-14 13:09 #213Regular Member

Posts: 11Cheyenne
Txt back and forth with her last week, didn't go for it. Seemed nice enough just not really my thing. . 1 half bb everything cip or cim. Goodluck.
-
12-01-14 10:15 #212Regular Member

Posts: 4For what it's worth.
Originally Posted by OreoCookie
[View Original Post]
Called a few times and it went to voice mail, which was full.
I finally got in touch with her and she was rude, so given that I passed.
Maybe she was having a bad day.
Would love to hear how you made out.
She looks tempting, I like them older.
-
11-30-14 18:42 #211Senior Member

Posts: 179Cheyenne
Has anyone see this girl?? She posts several ads a week, but I am typically filtering down the southcoast ada to the Fall River ads.
I'm a little out of my zip code here, but there are a few things I really like about this ad (price, age, contents of ad) . I and willing to TOFTT, but just looking for a sanity check from someone who has seen her.
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ougar/27819859
-
11-26-14 09:10 #210Senior Member

Posts: 61Where's Brandy
Has anybody seen Brandy lately? I would love to get a hold of her again.
-
11-25-14 21:02 #209Senior Member

Posts: 375Jessica
No need to PM. You seem to know it all. Have a great day.
Originally Posted by Werm2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-14 01:02 #208Senior Member

Posts: 486So you are the guy that got the handy for 150? So please tell what you now know. My guess is bring a condom, more money, and ??? Go ahead and PM if need be.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-14 22:49 #207Senior Member

Posts: 375Jessica
I reviewed Jessica on TER. She is one hot piece of ass. Knowing what I know now, I would repeat. That's the thing in this hobby, you live and learn. I have seen Brandy from NB and this girl blows her away. Of course YMMV, but I would give her a try with the information that you have.
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-14 15:45 #206Senior Member

Posts: 234Jessica
Thanks guys for the info on Jessica.
Think I'll pass on her. It would be nice to have something different around here besides MJ. I guess I'll just have to keep traveling to providence.
-
11-19-14 16:29 #205Senior Member

Posts: 185I reviewed Her
All the same I experienced except I said I would not repeat.
.
Originally Posted by Werm2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-14 18:44 #204Senior Member

Posts: 486Jessica. Upseller?
I was tempted to see her so did some research a week or two ago. She has a review on the other site. The guy who reviewed her gave her decent marks, but only ended up getting a HJ for 150. I don't know how you can give a good review for that? Apparently, she charged him an extra 20 buck fee for using her place which he wasn't aware of until he arrived and she claimed she didn't have any condoms. However, he did say he would repeat? Sounds like he got taken to me. I can't see the review at the moment, so I'm going from memory. I've spoken with her and she did sound cool, but put her on my 'maybe' list after that iffy review. He did say the pics are accurate. A cup flat chest, but other than that pretty hot.
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]















