Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1058
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #218

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by MiSmith64  [View Original Post]
    OINK was right.

    I called again and she was much nicer.

    Made an appointment.

    Could do it, felt bad but just couldn't.
    Was she that hideous? Did she remind you of mimi from Drew Crey show, I almost saw her last Friday.

    I was going to see her since MJ is longer available unless you have a morning visit from 8 to 11. She told me via text she has a new job and can't do anything until after 5 or early morning.

    I trully want to find a good provider hat allows BBFS and doesn't have attitude.

  2. #217

    You were right

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey  [View Original Post]
    She looks lucky to get a date! Being rude ain't going to help her get ahead in the world.

    Oink!
    OINK was right.

    I called again and she was much nicer.

    Made an appointment.

    Could do it, felt bad but just couldn't.

  3. #216

    Payton

    Cam across this the other day and she sounded great on the phone. Once I got over to see her, she kept me waiting in my car for a while and I couldn't wait. Anyone have any experience with her?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...cheer/27635401

  4. #215

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodTimes  [View Original Post]
    Txt back and forth with her last week, didn't go for it. Seemed nice enough just not really my thing. . 1 half bb everything cip or cim. Goodluck.
    I also spoke with her via text and she said she was up for ANYTHING. Still not sure if I will go for it but I'm very curious. Don't find her that attractive but there is something about filthy slutty older women that get me going LOL. Good luck.

  5. #214

    Oink

    Quote Originally Posted by MiSmith64  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth.

    Called a few times and it went to voice mail, which was full.

    I finally got in touch with her and she was rude, so given that I passed.

    Maybe she was having a bad day.

    Would love to hear how you made out.

    She looks tempting, I like them older.
    She looks lucky to get a date! Being rude ain't going to help her get ahead in the world.

    Oink!

  6. #213

    Cheyenne

    Txt back and forth with her last week, didn't go for it. Seemed nice enough just not really my thing. . 1 half bb everything cip or cim. Goodluck.

  7. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoCookie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see this girl?? She posts several ads a week, but I am typically filtering down the southcoast ada to the Fall River ads.

    I'm a little out of my zip code here, but there are a few things I really like about this ad (price, age, contents of ad) . I and willing to TOFTT, but just looking for a sanity check from someone who has seen her.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ougar/27819859
    For what it's worth.

    Called a few times and it went to voice mail, which was full.

    I finally got in touch with her and she was rude, so given that I passed.

    Maybe she was having a bad day.

    Would love to hear how you made out.

    She looks tempting, I like them older.

  8. #211

    Cheyenne

    Has anyone see this girl?? She posts several ads a week, but I am typically filtering down the southcoast ada to the Fall River ads.

    I'm a little out of my zip code here, but there are a few things I really like about this ad (price, age, contents of ad) . I and willing to TOFTT, but just looking for a sanity check from someone who has seen her.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ougar/27819859

  9. #210

    Where's Brandy

    Has anybody seen Brandy lately? I would love to get a hold of her again.

  10. #209

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    So you are the guy that got the handy for 150? So please tell what you now know. My guess is bring a condom, more money, and ??? Go ahead and PM if need be.
    No need to PM. You seem to know it all. Have a great day.

  11. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed Jessica on TER. She is one hot piece of ass. Knowing what I know now, I would repeat. That's the thing in this hobby, you live and learn. I have seen Brandy from NB and this girl blows her away. Of course YMMV, but I would give her a try with the information that you have.
    So you are the guy that got the handy for 150? So please tell what you now know. My guess is bring a condom, more money, and ??? Go ahead and PM if need be.

  12. #207

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys for the info on Jessica.

    Think I'll pass on her. It would be nice to have something different around here besides MJ. I guess I'll just have to keep traveling to providence.
    I reviewed Jessica on TER. She is one hot piece of ass. Knowing what I know now, I would repeat. That's the thing in this hobby, you live and learn. I have seen Brandy from NB and this girl blows her away. Of course YMMV, but I would give her a try with the information that you have.

  13. #206

    Jessica

    Thanks guys for the info on Jessica.

    Think I'll pass on her. It would be nice to have something different around here besides MJ. I guess I'll just have to keep traveling to providence.

  14. #205

    I reviewed Her

    All the same I experienced except I said I would not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    I was tempted to see her so did some research a week or two ago. She has a review on the other site. The guy who reviewed her gave her decent marks, but only ended up getting a HJ for 150. I don't know how you can give a good review for that? Apparently, she charged him an extra 20 buck fee for using her place which he wasn't aware of until he arrived and she claimed she didn't have any condoms. However, he did say he would repeat? Sounds like he got taken to me. I can't see the review at the moment, so I'm going from memory. I've spoken with her and she did sound cool, but put her on my 'maybe' list after that iffy review. He did say the pics are accurate. A cup flat chest, but other than that pretty hot.
    .

  15. #204

    Jessica. Upseller?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/contact-this-ad-and-i-guarentee-it-will-be-worth-youre-while/27569694

    Any info on this petite cutie? She has been advertising on BP for a while. I was hoping one of you fine gents had seen her as I can't find any review s on her. Any info would be helpful as I'm way too chicken shit to TOFTT.
    I was tempted to see her so did some research a week or two ago. She has a review on the other site. The guy who reviewed her gave her decent marks, but only ended up getting a HJ for 150. I don't know how you can give a good review for that? Apparently, she charged him an extra 20 buck fee for using her place which he wasn't aware of until he arrived and she claimed she didn't have any condoms. However, he did say he would repeat? Sounds like he got taken to me. I can't see the review at the moment, so I'm going from memory. I've spoken with her and she did sound cool, but put her on my 'maybe' list after that iffy review. He did say the pics are accurate. A cup flat chest, but other than that pretty hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape