Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1956
-
03-07-15 22:14 #141Senior Member

Posts: 473Huh. I always called her "Kari" - so was she just trying to say Kelly with a Chinese accent that whole time? DOH!
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-15 23:29 #140Senior Member

Posts: 787Clean Towels. . . In My Experience. . .
In over 20 years of mongering, my experience has been that the only, only, only places that provide clean towels. That don't simply re-use towels. Are the upscale massage parlors or. In the old days. The assembly line massage parlors. Olde English in Cambridge, for example, or Chelsea Alternative Therapy, had their girls make sure that the towels were washed and dried between customers. They also had a stack of fresh towels in the bathroom to be used after your shower. A client might use 3 towels during a single visit. Once before the massage after the 1st shower, once immediately after, and another after the 2nd shower.
Originally Posted by MoscowMule
[View Original Post]
Independent masseuses and escorts? They get the towels that come with the hotel room, and they want to avoid attention, so they don't ask housecleaning for extra towels. Between clients, the fold the towel to make it look as fresh as possible. And AMP's? Seriously? Do anyone believe that the Fitchburg and Lowell AMP's waste any money on washing and drying towels? I take that back: I've been to at least one AMP where the the lady took my towel after the appointment and tossed it straight into the dryer. No washer. And I was disgusted to think I had just been using that towel to wipe myself off (and that some unwitting client after me would be using it, too).
IMO, you're better off bringing a small pack of wipes to clean off again right after you've used the towel (as little as possible).
Just my 2 cents.
Adobe.
-
03-06-15 16:37 #139Senior Member

Posts: 818Central then Ray
Was in that part of town and rolled by Central about 930 am, but sign was not lit up, so I headed over to Ray. Is Central still open or did the lack of talent close it down for lack of business? I like older women, but they were pushing it the last few times I went there.
So made the trip to Ray and saw my ATF there. Kelli. Same nice service, same great demeanor. She tries very hard to make you feel like it is not a service, and that you are her entire focus, and not just for the half hour. Can't get everything you might want, but the customer service effort is there.
-
02-06-15 11:33 #138

Posts: 1286Central St
I went in January, had a decent but not terrific time with an older, pudgy gal. She stated that lately guys were not even tipping her. I got UTC top and bottom, and the standard massage. . 4 and. 4.
They need better talent.
Originally Posted by CrossBow
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-15 22:27 #137Senior Member

Posts: 29Visited Central Street in December
Saw a couple of older posts asking if they were still open. They were in December. Service was okay but not great.
-
01-05-15 15:52 #136Senior Member

Posts: 1268Ray St
Thanks for the info, never been and NOW I will never go. Its one thing to re-use a barely used dry towel, but a wet towel (incubator) or face hole towel re-use?. I'm history. And if they fold and replace the towel while you are watching. They really don't care. Its rather ironic because most of the Asian AMP girls are phobic about germs especially around the pussy. Most of us have been to at least one place where fingering was okay after she sterilized your hands.
ARG.
Originally Posted by MishMash
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 16:13 #135Senior Member

Posts: 78Clean Towels
Good to know. Thanks for the info. I have always figured the towels in the warmer were safe. I have visited many places that fold up the used towel and place back on shelf or under the table. It is probably more common then we would like to know. IMO if the gal doesn't really clean up or apply new linens / towels while you are getting dressed then they probably are reusing.
Originally Posted by MishMash
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-14 18:40 #134Senior Member

Posts: 84Ray st
No interest in heading back there. Fun enough time, as I ended up sitting on the worker girl (little thick, but whatever) and blowing it all over her. She was great and I went in the heated cabinet to grab towels and cleaned her up. She took it off me and folded it up AND RETURNED IT TO THE HEATER. I dropped the one I had in my hand and grabbed a big towel to carefully wipe up and got out of there. No thanks.
-
12-20-14 12:03 #133Senior Member

Posts: 78Ray St
I was in the fine city earlier this week and decided to stop into Ray St. I have tried Central Street twice before but both visits were subpar and have no interest in returning. I opted for the half hour and drew Lisa, who apparently is the mamasan based on previous posts. She is as reported 50 ish not much to look at but very nice and has a decent set of see's. Medium massage with oil and hot towel clean up. Good job as she obviously has been in the game for a while. ST was above average with plenty of prostate inspection. Upon the flip exposed the decent see's without request and performed adequate HJ. Asked subtly about extras but was quickly answered with NO. No problem with roaming but didn't try to pet kitty, although seemed a possibility. All in all a viable option for the area. Standard rates and probably would return especially if there are younger ladies working.
-
12-14-14 09:52 #132Senior Member

Posts: 818Mass, not RI. Yoga pants or something like it, one of those chastity bras, and a sweatshirt-like top.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-14 08:32 #131Senior Member

Posts: 1810How do the ladies dress at Ray St. ? Typical of MA, or more like RI?
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-14 08:13 #130Senior Member

Posts: 818Quick follow-up: stopped by the other day and had her again. Said her name was Kelly. Very nice time again. Attractive, nice rack and seems to enjoy her work. Got a nice foot massage at the end.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 16:43 #129Senior Member

Posts: 931Read first, then write a note
If you are lost, its because you didn't spend 10 hours or more over a few days reading all the forums that apply to you. Start with wherever you drive, and of course Rhode Island. Then the newbie and FAQ pages, there is a whole language spoke here, you'll need to understand what people are saying. So first step, the Glossary, then the newbie, then Massachusetts sites.
Originally Posted by Leonp
[View Original Post]
After you think you know what you want to do in this new (?) hobby, just go and do it, and then tell us what you thought. However, this isn't Penthouse, give facts and opinions, and others will know if you are on the mark or just FOS. Good Luck as you join our community.
-
12-01-14 11:56 #128Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey I'm new
So this is a forum where you can find massage places that you can get extra on? I was refered by a friend. And I'm kinda lost.
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-14 08:18 #127Senior Member

Posts: 818AGREE! Had a very similar experience with a younger woman (as usual, I can't remember her name) probably 40 ish.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





