Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #7700

    Never too much

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I feel bad about posting too much. And there is a bunch of stuff I don't even mention. I figured with 20+ posters it would never be an issue. Hey lurkers, we know you"re out there. Post Something. Anything. LOL
    Hollywood I always look forward to your posts. Never occurred to me that you might be posting too much. As for my lurking, I'm guilty as charged. For various reasons I have not been as active in the Bowl lately and haven't anything new to add. When I do start playing again I will try to be a contributor as well as a reader. In the meantime, hope you have continued good fortune in the bowl and please don't cut back on your posts.

  2. #7699
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    I'm beginning to think you need your own thread on here, dude! What kind of vitamins do you take? If I didn't know better, I'd think there was more than one of you!
    I didn't know there were that many hours in the day for all the babies you bed.
    Scott
    Sometimes I feel bad about posting too much. And there is a bunch of stuff I don't even mention. I figured with 20+ posters it would never be an issue. Hey lurkers, we know you"re out there. Post Something. Anything. LOL

    I can't tell you how many Friday nites I have sat home and done nothing (except watch camgirls). Of course it always goes one way or the other. Today I was gonna see girl A so I told girl B to just go out and have fun. Sure enough girl A calls and says she is sick and can't make it due to having a cold. So i get everything set up for girl B and for us to have a good date instead. Shortly thereafter girl A calls and says she's bored and feeling better and can she come over. She already knows I reset everything to see her tomorrow and see girl B tonite. I tell her sorry and she claims she is OK with it. But I just met her and cant really say we have a solid enough anything not to hurt her feelings. But these young girls are not business executives running on a tight schedule. They don't always appreciate or even know how hard it is to work 7 days a week and be able to schedule all this shit in the first place. And trying to explain it to them is usually not a good idea. I always get the feeling they don't believe you even when you're telling the truth.

    It's closing in on the first. The time I usually reset my relationships. I have narrowed it down to the best few. Thats why I have the time to look a little more. From reading this board I have learned to be more selective and not feel too pressured when girls ask for things I dont want to give. Or just fucking every girl thats willing. And in my hood its endless. I did stay on budget this year and thats the main thing. Had some fun, had some drama, met some interesting people and grew as a person myself through the experience.

  3. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    I'm beginning to think you need your own thread on here, dude! What kind of vitamins do you take? If I didn't know better, I'd think there was more than one of you!
    I didn't know there were that many hours in the day for all the babies you bed.
    Scott
    Being single doesn't hurt. I am in reasonably good health. Not overweight. I do apply the testosterone cream everyday (.6 a month). I used to inject HGH, but its too expensive for me now (1k to 2k a month)(switched to serovital). I take my vitamin C daily (15 mg costs me about 13 dollars a day). And really the key is to hook up with girls that float your boat. Real chemistry is what I need to stay active. If the chemistry isn't there, I dont make a second date. I dont care if its free.

    I only dropped the ball twice this year. The first girl took it as a personal insult. Even though we had had amazing sex many many times. So I guess that was meant to end anyway. But after a few years we had gone to a no more sugar arrangement as well (and I thought she liked me. lol). The second one was a date I had a few weeks ago with a cute chinese girl. The date was a little awkward and I was tired. I was a little embarrassed to follow up with her but today she txted me out of nowhere so we made a date for monday.

  4. #7697

    Holy Cow, Hollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    The girl below did get back to me today. Trying to see if she will meet me for just a traditional M&G tonite near her home as she has no car. Hope so.
    I'm beginning to think you need your own thread on here, dude! What kind of vitamins do you take? If I didn't know better, I'd think there was more than one of you!
    I didn't know there were that many hours in the day for all the babies you bed.
    Scott

  5. #7696
    The girl below did get back to me today. Trying to see if she will meet me for just a traditional M&G tonite near her home as she has no car. Hope so.

  6. #7695

    If You Have the Time

    This 19 year old hottie created her profile late last night. So I jumped right on it. She agreed to my $ and said to meet her at 2 pm today. I couldn't get off work and tried to reschedule for 9 pm. By then it was way too late, as the offers started rolling in. Now she won't even reply to me. I have seen 9's and 10's usually 18 to 20 that will jump on the first real offer even if it is lowball, but you have got to follow up pronto or it will never happen. You snooze you lose. And I lost this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails abc.jpg‎  

  7. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by Playa12  [View Original Post]
    I apologize for the confusion, so allow me amend my statement, nothing like either the "pillow princess" or the tomboy princess" in my market. Ok, maybe 1, 2 max, and that's in a 75 mile radius.
    I would move out of that city. Fast. No doubt L. A. Is the capitol of thin, but thin girls are everywhere. Another reason to go with the younger ones.

  8. #7693

    Princesses

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    The post under your original comment is the "pillow princess". Here is the "tomboy princess". Similar body types except this one is 5'11" and the other one is only 5'5". Plus she (TBP) flaked on me last night with an explanation. And is almost at the flaking point tonite. So a little frustrating.
    I apologize for the confusion, so allow me amend my statement, nothing like either the "pillow princess" or the tomboy princess" in my market. Ok, maybe 1, 2 max, and that's in a 75 mile radius.

  9. #7692

    Thanks Mike

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike1963  [View Original Post]
    She has a inkling and has had a taste of the lifestyle. How much?? Not sure but does have an interest. Just start lite. Some bondage. Little hair pulling. Dirty talk. Spanking. And just progress each time a little bit further. Example: . As she is tied up and you have her ankles around your head and are caressing her breasts gently slide your hand over her neck. How does she respond? Does she kinda grin. Tilt her head back? She wants some additional pressure. Just a little further each time. When it gets more forceful just whisper "too much". And let her respond. Go from there!
    This is helpful. I had a baby down in NC a year or so ago when I had business there who liked to have her hair pulled and be spanked, so I have a little experience with that level of things. I just want to be sure I'm not missing some crucial info in the definitions of the words they are using, like "prioritize. ".

    I never in a million years expected to say this, but for those of you who remember him, I'd like to hear from Sub Commander on this. Although I know the shit he was into was WAY beyond my tolerance level.

  10. #7691

    To Bdsm or not to BDSM

    She has a inkling and has had a taste of the lifestyle. How much?? Not sure but does have an interest. Just start lite. Some bondage. Little hair pulling. Dirty talk. Spanking. And just progress each time a little bit further. Example: . As she is tied up and you have her ankles around your head and are caressing her breasts gently slide your hand over her neck. How does she respond? Does she kinda grin. Tilt her head back? She wants some additional pressure. Just a little further each time. When it gets more forceful just whisper "too much". And let her respond. Go from there!

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    My Brothers,

    Contrary to speculation, I have not been in lock down, nor have I been caught by my SO, just incredibly busy with house moves, apartment renovations, and settling back into the Bowl. I have been enjoying reading the exploits of a new group of members in our little club, and am putting a request out to the assembled brethren for some information.

    I currently have two sweet young babies on the line, one of whom I will hopefully be luring to the FC on Monday, and both of them admit that they are looking to explore their submissive sides with some light domination, ala Christian Grey. There is no way I am going to read the book, so I am reaching out to you all to see if anyone can define a few words that keep turning up in convos with these little fish. In truth, I am seeing more of this sort of thing in the text of new profiles, and don't want to be left behind the curve if this is a new trend among the 20 yos.

    So here are the words and a sentence I'm looking to have explained:

    1. Pet.

    2. Priority and prioritizing.

    3. Isolation.

    4. "I daydream of being owned by a generous and controlling daddy, of being prioritized and punished. ".

    Now I recognize that some of these things can be understood by context, but I want to be sure that they are not significant code words for something specific. This is not a world I am familiar with beyond the occasional spanking that some babies seem to like, and I am eager to make a good impression haha!

    I am guessing that these girls are not really into the hard-core world of BDSM, but more like Bondage Lite.

    I appreciate any guidance in this area. Both of these babies are extremely hot in a nerdy, girl-next-door way, and I find the whole 50 shades thing very compelling in these cases. Kind of like spanking the hot librarian!

    Peace,

    Scott.

  11. #7690

    Milfs

    In general, I never look at profiles past 35. The young ones might be flakier, and harder at times to pin down because they are the most sought-after on SB sites, but if you've got game, and you bring it from the very first contact, you should be able to land just about any one you pick. At least that's been my experience.

    Some are just psycho cases, and others have severe cases of GPS, but all in all I'd rather pursue, and fuck, the 20 somethings and their older sisters than their moms. I've already got one of those at home. Just sayin'.

    Scott.

  12. #7689

    50 shades of WTH?

    My Brothers,

    Contrary to speculation, I have not been in lock down, nor have I been caught by my SO, just incredibly busy with house moves, apartment renovations, and settling back into the Bowl. I have been enjoying reading the exploits of a new group of members in our little club, and am putting a request out to the assembled brethren for some information.

    I currently have two sweet young babies on the line, one of whom I will hopefully be luring to the FC on Monday, and both of them admit that they are looking to explore their submissive sides with some light domination, ala Christian Grey. There is no way I am going to read the book, so I am reaching out to you all to see if anyone can define a few words that keep turning up in convos with these little fish. In truth, I am seeing more of this sort of thing in the text of new profiles, and don't want to be left behind the curve if this is a new trend among the 20 yos.

    So here are the words and a sentence I'm looking to have explained:

    1. Pet.

    2. Priority and prioritizing.

    3. Isolation.

    4. "I daydream of being owned by a generous and controlling daddy, of being prioritized and punished. ".

    Now I recognize that some of these things can be understood by context, but I want to be sure that they are not significant code words for something specific. This is not a world I am familiar with beyond the occasional spanking that some babies seem to like, and I am eager to make a good impression haha!

    I am guessing that these girls are not really into the hard-core world of BDSM, but more like Bondage Lite.

    I appreciate any guidance in this area. Both of these babies are extremely hot in a nerdy, girl-next-door way, and I find the whole 50 shades thing very compelling in these cases. Kind of like spanking the hot librarian!

    Peace,

    Scott.

  13. #7688
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    The post under your original comment is the "pillow princess". Here is the "tomboy princess". Similar body types except this one is 5'11" and the other one is only 5'5". Plus she (TBP) flaked on me last night with an explanation. And is almost at the flaking point tonite. So a little frustrating.
    She did come through for date #4 tonite. I think we are on our way now. I started calling her my GF and she knows all about my regulars, so she is the one I am going to see the most for now. My x txted me during our date and I called her at 1 am when I got home and told her I was out on a date. She didnt say a word about it. So we talked for the next half hour about other stuff. All is well.

  14. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by Playa12  [View Original Post]
    My comment makes more sense when the pictures of the Hollywood Guy's tomboy princess are attached. LOL. NOTHING like that in my market.
    The post under your original comment is the "pillow princess". Here is the "tomboy princess". Similar body types except this one is 5'11" and the other one is only 5'5". Plus she (TBP) flaked on me last night with an explanation. And is almost at the flaking point tonite. So a little frustrating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tomboy.jpg‎  

  15. #7686

    Follow Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Playa12  [View Original Post]
    Fuck it, I'm moving to LA. LOL.
    My comment makes more sense when the pictures of the Hollywood Guy's tomboy princess are attached. LOL. NOTHING like that in my market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape