Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 23660
-
11-20-14 03:40 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 5603If You Have the Time
This 19 year old hottie created her profile late last night. So I jumped right on it. She agreed to my $ and said to meet her at 2 pm today. I couldn't get off work and tried to reschedule for 9 pm. By then it was way too late, as the offers started rolling in. Now she won't even reply to me. I have seen 9's and 10's usually 18 to 20 that will jump on the first real offer even if it is lowball, but you have got to follow up pronto or it will never happen. You snooze you lose. And I lost this one.
-
11-19-14 10:53 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 5603I would move out of that city. Fast. No doubt L. A. Is the capitol of thin, but thin girls are everywhere. Another reason to go with the younger ones.
Originally Posted by Playa12
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-14 10:27 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 54Princesses
I apologize for the confusion, so allow me amend my statement, nothing like either the "pillow princess" or the tomboy princess" in my market. Ok, maybe 1, 2 max, and that's in a 75 mile radius.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-14 10:20 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 754Thanks Mike
This is helpful. I had a baby down in NC a year or so ago when I had business there who liked to have her hair pulled and be spanked, so I have a little experience with that level of things. I just want to be sure I'm not missing some crucial info in the definitions of the words they are using, like "prioritize. ".
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
I never in a million years expected to say this, but for those of you who remember him, I'd like to hear from Sub Commander on this. Although I know the shit he was into was WAY beyond my tolerance level.
-
11-19-14 10:14 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 474To Bdsm or not to BDSM
She has a inkling and has had a taste of the lifestyle. How much?? Not sure but does have an interest. Just start lite. Some bondage. Little hair pulling. Dirty talk. Spanking. And just progress each time a little bit further. Example: . As she is tied up and you have her ankles around your head and are caressing her breasts gently slide your hand over her neck. How does she respond? Does she kinda grin. Tilt her head back? She wants some additional pressure. Just a little further each time. When it gets more forceful just whisper "too much". And let her respond. Go from there!
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-14 10:01 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 754Milfs
In general, I never look at profiles past 35. The young ones might be flakier, and harder at times to pin down because they are the most sought-after on SB sites, but if you've got game, and you bring it from the very first contact, you should be able to land just about any one you pick. At least that's been my experience.
Some are just psycho cases, and others have severe cases of GPS, but all in all I'd rather pursue, and fuck, the 20 somethings and their older sisters than their moms. I've already got one of those at home. Just sayin'.
Scott.
-
11-19-14 09:05 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 75450 shades of WTH?
My Brothers,
Contrary to speculation, I have not been in lock down, nor have I been caught by my SO, just incredibly busy with house moves, apartment renovations, and settling back into the Bowl. I have been enjoying reading the exploits of a new group of members in our little club, and am putting a request out to the assembled brethren for some information.
I currently have two sweet young babies on the line, one of whom I will hopefully be luring to the FC on Monday, and both of them admit that they are looking to explore their submissive sides with some light domination, ala Christian Grey. There is no way I am going to read the book, so I am reaching out to you all to see if anyone can define a few words that keep turning up in convos with these little fish. In truth, I am seeing more of this sort of thing in the text of new profiles, and don't want to be left behind the curve if this is a new trend among the 20 yos.
So here are the words and a sentence I'm looking to have explained:
1. Pet.
2. Priority and prioritizing.
3. Isolation.
4. "I daydream of being owned by a generous and controlling daddy, of being prioritized and punished. ".
Now I recognize that some of these things can be understood by context, but I want to be sure that they are not significant code words for something specific. This is not a world I am familiar with beyond the occasional spanking that some babies seem to like, and I am eager to make a good impression haha!
I am guessing that these girls are not really into the hard-core world of BDSM, but more like Bondage Lite.
I appreciate any guidance in this area. Both of these babies are extremely hot in a nerdy, girl-next-door way, and I find the whole 50 shades thing very compelling in these cases. Kind of like spanking the hot librarian!
Peace,
Scott.
-
11-19-14 04:38 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 5603She did come through for date #4 tonite. I think we are on our way now. I started calling her my GF and she knows all about my regulars, so she is the one I am going to see the most for now. My x txted me during our date and I called her at 1 am when I got home and told her I was out on a date. She didnt say a word about it. So we talked for the next half hour about other stuff. All is well.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 22:56 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 5603The post under your original comment is the "pillow princess". Here is the "tomboy princess". Similar body types except this one is 5'11" and the other one is only 5'5". Plus she (TBP) flaked on me last night with an explanation. And is almost at the flaking point tonite. So a little frustrating.
Originally Posted by Playa12
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 22:08 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 54Follow Up
My comment makes more sense when the pictures of the Hollywood Guy's tomboy princess are attached. LOL. NOTHING like that in my market.
Originally Posted by Playa12
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 20:21 #7675Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Turning the discount into a complement is actually a very good way to handle it.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 20:17 #7674Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Oh I thought it was pretty funny even at 200 for a 50 year old "sugarbaby".
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 19:38 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 5603Always read your post after you submit it. There is an auto correct feature that may not always display the txt as you intended it. You have one hour to edit the post.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 17:57 #7672Senior Member

Posts: 312I don't know what happened to the extra signs, this was supposed to read 500, not 200. Otherwise, it's comical, but not laugh out loud roll on the floor type thing. Sigh.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 17:23 #7671Senior Member

Posts: 733Value
When I get a GPS number back from a Pot and she acts insulted by my pawltry she usually says she is "worth" more than $X. Ithen tell them that they are priceless. But my budget restraint is the number I mentioned. How do you argue with being considered priceless?












Reply With Quote




