Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17199
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Visited Min Hua yesterday and I honestly can say I had a great experience. For the first time, the place did not smell bad! The towels were fresh and smelled clean. Furthermore, I saw a lady I saw once about 4 months ago, she is attractive with a petite frame. Unfortunately, I don't remember her name but she is the only one there now who doesn't look like an old hag. I can safely say the massage was great and I left happy as we all do after visiting this location.
    I went back there today and drew Linda. She's petite, 5'1", says she's 46 (looks 35). From what you described, I think that's who you saw too. Good massage and left happy. The only drawback was the roaming was OTC only.

  2. #17198

    ocean

    Thought I would stop by here for an end to the week. Open sign was on. Walking to the door there was a girl standing in the kitchen window using the kithchen sink. I was the only car there. Door was locked so I rang the bell. No one answered. The girl just acted like I wasn't even standing there.stood there a minute and rang it again. But she kept ignoring mem whatt the fuck! As walked back to my truck she still wouldn't look at me. I drove all the way over there for nothing. Wast of my fucking time.

  3. #17197
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantalurker  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on an independent near Kennesaw last week and was glad I did. Audrey. She is mature sweet funny and sensual provider. Nice safe location with heated table. Price is right, massage was good and ending was favorable. Not a naked little spinner with zero massage skills. I recommend highly and will be returning soon. Be respectful and have fun!
    Do you have a link?

  4. #17196

    Ming Xing and Ming Xing 2

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPocketsXXX  [View Original Post]
    (Ming Xing) Went here today. Greeted by Amy (who I seen before. Read my prior review of this place). She was very professional / business like with me. I haven't been here in awhile and before she'd always massage me and leave me happy. When Amy took me to room and closed the door, I asked if she'd be massaging me and she said she would. Then I heard her talking Chinese with another woman for a few minutes. I knew they were talking about me. Thought I was going to get Amy.

    Which one is Ming Xing? I get it and Ming Xing 2 confused. I have been to both places but can't remember which one is which. The one that is in a small strip mall on Cobb Parkway the owner put peep holes in the doors and the girls won't do anything anymore. The other one behind Ihop depends on who you get- I don't know any of their names but they will allow under the clothes roaming, plenty of ass play and will let you leave happy. The only reason I have never reported on here I can never remember the girls names. There normally is a guy working the counter but guess he doesn't care what goes on behind closed doors.
    Ming Xing is the one in the strip mall, behind the Taco Bell (that's the one I go. Well. Went. To). Ming Xing 2 is the one beside IHOP. I have never been there. I been in there a couple times just to see who is there and if she's attractive (face and body wise) enough to massage me (I pretend to take one of their business cards). From reading reviews of XM2 on rubmaps it sounds like the place is legit. Amy who works at XM used to work at XM2. She now owns XM. She also may own the other one. XM2 ad on backpage does look a little like something may happen there. I don't know if I want to take the chance at XM2. When was the last time you went to XM2 HighPockets?

  5. #17195

    Visit to independent

    Took a chance on an independent near Kennesaw last week and was glad I did. Audrey. She is mature sweet funny and sensual provider. Nice safe location with heated table. Price is right, massage was good and ending was favorable. Not a naked little spinner with zero massage skills. I recommend highly and will be returning soon. Be respectful and have fun!

  6. #17194
    (Ming Xing) Went here today. Greeted by Amy (who I seen before. Read my prior review of this place). She was very professional / business like with me. I haven't been here in awhile and before she'd always massage me and leave me happy. When Amy took me to room and closed the door, I asked if she'd be massaging me and she said she would. Then I heard her talking Chinese with another woman for a few minutes. I knew they were talking about me. Thought I was going to get Amy.

    Which one is Ming Xing? I get it and Ming Xing 2 confused. I have been to both places but can't remember which one is which. The one that is in a small strip mall on Cobb Parkway the owner put peep holes in the doors and the girls won't do anything anymore. The other one behind Ihop depends on who you get- I don't know any of their names but they will allow under the clothes roaming, plenty of ass play and will let you leave happy. The only reason I have never reported on here I can never remember the girls names. There normally is a guy working the counter but guess he doesn't care what goes on behind closed doors.

  7. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just as a humorous sidenote, I've been to Whos several times in the past several weeks. On every occasion, the owner's daughter had to show staff how to use the new credit card machine. Made me chuckle. If you're using a chipped credit card, the card goes in the front slot as the info is typed in and verified. Simply swiping it doesn't seem to work.

    (Would have made some reports, but honestly it's no different than every other visit to China Massage, and at least some of the staff bounce back and forth, including the owner of course.).
    Have never used a Credit Card at AMP in my life. LOL.

  8. #17192

    New body rub girl

    I have a friend who is interested in doing some body rub sessions under the radar. She has done body rubs in the past with an Atlanta agency so she knows what she's doing. She just wants to try indy for a bit. She is young, petite, white, and very hot. She is not FS and does not provide BJ. This is a very sensual rub session only. She wants to set up a few appointments and see how it goes. Trusted seniors PM me for more details if you're interested. I'm not taking a cut. Selfishly, I saw her when she was with the agency and really want her to go indy so I can experience her body rubs again!

  9. #17191
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Went here today. Greeted by Amy (who I seen before. Read my prior review of this place). She was very professional / business like with me. I haven't been here in awhile and before she'd always massage me and leave me happy. When Amy took me to room and closed the door, I asked if she'd be massaging me and she said she would. Then I heard her talking Chinese with another woman for a few minutes. I knew they were talking about me. Thought I was going to get Amy. Nope. I drew another woman named Julie. I asked if Amy could massage me and she said Amy had another appointment. I asked to see Amy. She came in and told me she had an appointment at 4 (it was 3:40 when I walked in). She said Julie wound take good care of me. I was thinking Jukie would take care of me the way Amy used to. I was wrong. Julie was a 6 out of 10. Average looking Asian female body. Massage felt great and on the flip she let me caress her ass. But that was it. I asked for HJ and she said no. Finished massage and left. It was disappointing. I hear Amy is the new owner. I definitely won't be coming back. I used to get my HJ here. Guess they being strict now. Anyone have any luck here recently?
    You got more than I ever got there. I went twice and bombed, so have never been back.

  10. #17190
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSin1  [View Original Post]
    He said TP, Kelli, Industrial part of town (Dirty Smyrna).

    Don't feel bad, It took me two read troughs to get it.
    Wish guys would just post reports without trying to act stealthy. Just causes confusion.

  11. #17189

    Ming Xing

    Went here today. Greeted by Amy (who I seen before. Read my prior review of this place). She was very professional / business like with me. I haven't been here in awhile and before she'd always massage me and leave me happy. When Amy took me to room and closed the door, I asked if she'd be massaging me and she said she would. Then I heard her talking Chinese with another woman for a few minutes. I knew they were talking about me. Thought I was going to get Amy. Nope. I drew another woman named Julie. I asked if Amy could massage me and she said Amy had another appointment. I asked to see Amy. She came in and told me she had an appointment at 4 (it was 3:40 when I walked in). She said Julie wound take good care of me. I was thinking Jukie would take care of me the way Amy used to. I was wrong. Julie was a 6 out of 10. Average looking Asian female body. Massage felt great and on the flip she let me caress her ass. But that was it. I asked for HJ and she said no. Finished massage and left. It was disappointing. I hear Amy is the new owner. I definitely won't be coming back. I used to get my HJ here. Guess they being strict now. Anyone have any luck here recently?

  12. #17188
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSin1  [View Original Post]
    He said TP, Kelli, Industrial part of town (Dirty Smyrna).

    Don't feel bad, It took me two read troughs to get it.
    Name of the place is Therapy Plus website is:

    http://smyrnamassage.com/

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...xation/9756365

    It is less than 1/5 mile north of Windy Hill Rd on South Atlanta Road in a Doctors / lawyers Building next door to a car wash.

    Great Parking is off the main road.

  13. #17187

    Therapy Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the place?
    He said TP, Kelli, Industrial part of town (Dirty Smyrna).

    Don't feel bad, It took me two read troughs to get it.

  14. #17186
    Just as a humorous sidenote, I've been to Whos several times in the past several weeks. On every occasion, the owner's daughter had to show staff how to use the new credit card machine. Made me chuckle. If you're using a chipped credit card, the card goes in the front slot as the info is typed in and verified. Simply swiping it doesn't seem to work.

    (Would have made some reports, but honestly it's no different than every other visit to China Massage, and at least some of the staff bounce back and forth, including the owner of course.).

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPocketsXXX  [View Original Post]
    I have reported a few times on this place and China Massage in Acworth- same owner of both places. If you saw a cute young girl with glasses on. That is the owners (high school) daughter- she doesn't do massages at all but does appointments and answers the phone. On weekends and late in the afternoon during the week- she is a sweetheart. Nancy was probably who you saw on this trip- she is a larger lady but does a great massage and will do a HJ and allow some under the clothes roaming- once she knows you. Katy is in China right now- she is the one you want to see- but she won't be back until the end of the month. She will text me when she is back and I will let you know. She Does a great Massage. I recommend 90 minutes with her. Again- once she gets to know you and if you tip good she will allow a little more than most. Happy Hunting!

  15. #17185
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Thresh  [View Original Post]
    Dreamers,

    A brief look into my dreams and wishes. My imagination has me visiting in town with nothing to do, so I decided to immerse myself into a long daydream regarding the local talents here. My escapade took me to Atlanta Road and a somewhat industrial part of town (close to my temporary lodging). Greeted by a 50 ish mamasan who asked if I "have visited the establisment before". My answer was quick and somewhat casual; "not in a very long time". I had visions of the mamasan taking my hand and leading me through a hallway, around the corner and into a very spacious room in the back. She proceeded to ask if "40 minutes" is what I wanted and my response (head tilted like a confused dog) "yes", this was smooth (pats self on back) as I had to maintain the 'lie' that I am not a first-time customer.

    In my fictional home town (many miles from here), 40 minutes is either a lengthy 30 minute session or a short-rushed-out-the-door-wished-you-had-gone-somewhere-else 60 minute session.

    Anyways, I gave mamasan. 6, she left and closed the door. I undressed and attempted to cope with the somewhat chilly but nicely decorated (humongous-sized) room. After a couple of minutes, a slim (spinner) type late 30 ish Asian appeared. For the sake of my daydream, we will call her Kelly / Kelli / Kellie (your choice). She proceeded to start with a decent upper back rub that lasted 5 minutes or so as I shivered with the lack of central heat in the room. She picked up on this, hopped off the table and turned on the 'space-heater'. Fictionally speaking, she returned to ask "what do you want"? In my dream, unlike in real life, I wanted to be a smartass and state "a massage would do"! However, I responded with "everything". She smiled and suggest a number of. Lets say " $4" for the sake of this dream. Dreams are very detailed as we all know, so thoughts of CBJ, reverse CG, K9, and more CG appeared. Visions of her great talent was personally witnessed and the pleasure was mutual for both of us. I think. .

    Because of my daydream, things like being rushed out the door, small chit chat afterwards and no other customers made this an absolutely perfect experience!

    Cheers!
    Thresh
    What's the name of the place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape