Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Clear some space in your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she seems to have an older white guy financing the operation. That's interesting because I think it is normally the honest syndicate running the show.
    Tried to reply to your PMs but the system bounced them back.

  2. #8030

    Far East going west to Chantilly

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Nice enough. Std KAMP experience. Attractive but wish would smile and relax. TS good but placed wash cloth over. Shy?? Careful? Good back and walking. Took direction. Ended up working hard to the end. Left happy. Think I like the CAMPS better. Attitude? Nice but little personality.
    Missed important fact. She was youngish. 30 ish = pleasant.

  3. #8029

    Went Far East going west in Chantilly

    Nice enough. Std KAMP experience. Attractive but wish would smile and relax. TS good but placed wash cloth over. Shy?? Careful? Good back and walking. Took direction. Ended up working hard to the end. Left happy. Think I like the CAMPS better. Attitude? Nice but little personality.

  4. #8028
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    New paint job. Same Anna.
    Yep, she seems to have an older white guy financing the operation. That's interesting because I think it is normally the honest syndicate running the show.

  5. #8027

    Royalty Returns

    Prince was open today.

  6. #8026
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, I guess that's why there was no one there when I visited last Thursday. Oh well, I'll have to try out the old Swan place and see how the remodeling looks.
    New paint job. Same Anna.

  7. #8025
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    FYI. I noticed a sign on the door as I was going to a nearby restaurant this morning (Wed). Capitol is closed due to licensing issues.
    Hmmm, I guess that's why there was no one there when I visited last Thursday. Oh well, I'll have to try out the old Swan place and see how the remodeling looks.

  8. #8024

    Abdication or other absence.

    I do not know why, but Prince was dark today. I stopped for a visit around 11 - the "open sign" was dark. I stayed nearby for lunch -- as I was depart around 1 pm -- still dark.

    YMMV Alot.

  9. #8023

    Capitol in Sterling

    FYI. I noticed a sign on the door as I was going to a nearby restaurant this morning (Wed). Capitol is closed due to licensing issues.

  10. #8022

    After a long trip

    A good massage can be particularly relaxing.

    I had a very good massage experience at ET near the mixing bowl.

    Those looking for the under-30 crowd need look elsewhere.

    Those wanting a high quality massage may want to add ET to their spa rotation, however as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  11. #8021

    Lee Hwy

    Went to place behind dunkin. All the way in the back. Didn't get provider name as it was not worth it. Sorry if that matters to you. Older. Bad to non-existent massage. Nothing new, different, extra, or stands out. Standard stuff.

    There was another skinnier MT I saw first so maybe will try again to see if different provider has better technique.

  12. #8020

    Holly place

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    This is by means a Holy Place at all LOL.

    Its on Holly in Sterlink.

    Only older but ok if you catch the right tech.

    PC out.
    I swung by this place a couple weeks ago. Older true and seemed to not mind me roaming as she gave me a massage. Seemed more was on the menu but wanted to much for me to get anymore from the menu.

  13. #8019
    Quote Originally Posted by YmmvAlot  [View Original Post]
    Research is not hard and not very time consuming. No one is likely to give you info when you've shown no effort / made no contribution to this forum.

    Go to CL or BP. Find the Northern VA section. Find the section that likely has information on the type of activity your are interested in. Perhaps "therapeutic" perhaps "body rub" perhaps some other activity.

    YMMV Alot.
    An additional tool for Massage Parlors is Rubmaps. Fairly current and comprehensive listing of NVA Mps.

    Rud.

  14. #8018

    For those new to any NoVA location -- with no posting history.

    Research is not hard and not very time consuming. No one is likely to give you info when you've shown no effort / made no contribution to this forum.

    Go to CL or BP. Find the Northern VA section. Find the section that likely has information on the type of activity your are interested in. Perhaps "therapeutic" perhaps "body rub" perhaps some other activity.

    Use the search function (type in the name of the city or location your are interested in. Like "Airport" or "insert community name".

    A list will be presented to you.

    Pick one or two that for whatever reason interests you.

    Return to this forum.

    Type the name of that place.

    Read the reviews.

    ==then==.

    VISIT. TOFTT if required. Write a polite review with info to share (but not explicit info, none in the hobby want trouble for the ladies, we do want to warn each other of bad service / alert on scams).

    REPEAT the above a few times.

    Then -- most likely, more info will come your way.

    EXAMPLE: BP-Body Rub-Springfield -- eight different listings today (before noon) -- six are different AMPs, two independents -- all the AMPs have been reviewed many times.

    EXAMPLE: CL-therapeutic-Springfield -- seven different listings today (before noon) -- some of these were also on the BP list.

    TIME -- less than two minutes.

    I have experienced good fortunes using the methodology above, but as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  15. #8017

    Springfield area?

    New to this page, so my apologies if I screw something up.

    I've been going to Oasis in Dumfries, which had two girls. One cuter, 40 ish yo who gave a great massage and on the first visit, a HE. Visited about 5+ more times and I got a ton more. Went back last week to see her again but the second girl said she'd be out for a month or two. The second girl is much older a big time smoker. She is constantly coughing, so I rolled out.

    I'm looking for a place in the Springfield area that is worth a visit. I've also been to Eden Spa in Alexandria twice and was less than impressed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape