Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,151 to 24,165 of 32178
-
11-14-14 15:21 #8028Banned Member

Posts: 392Went Far East going west in Chantilly
Nice enough. Std KAMP experience. Attractive but wish would smile and relax. TS good but placed wash cloth over. Shy?? Careful? Good back and walking. Took direction. Ended up working hard to the end. Left happy. Think I like the CAMPS better. Attitude? Nice but little personality.
-
11-14-14 13:47 #8027Senior Member

Posts: 433Yep, she seems to have an older white guy financing the operation. That's interesting because I think it is normally the honest syndicate running the show.
Originally Posted by DrBombay
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-14 22:19 #8026

Posts: 227Royalty Returns
Prince was open today.
-
11-13-14 20:14 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 230New paint job. Same Anna.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-14 16:44 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 912Hmmm, I guess that's why there was no one there when I visited last Thursday. Oh well, I'll have to try out the old Swan place and see how the remodeling looks.
Originally Posted by DrBombay
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-14 17:20 #8023Banned Member

Posts: 79Abdication or other absence.
I do not know why, but Prince was dark today. I stopped for a visit around 11 - the "open sign" was dark. I stayed nearby for lunch -- as I was depart around 1 pm -- still dark.
YMMV Alot.
-
11-12-14 10:09 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 230Capitol in Sterling
FYI. I noticed a sign on the door as I was going to a nearby restaurant this morning (Wed). Capitol is closed due to licensing issues.
-
11-07-14 17:11 #8021Banned Member

Posts: 79After a long trip
A good massage can be particularly relaxing.
I had a very good massage experience at ET near the mixing bowl.
Those looking for the under-30 crowd need look elsewhere.
Those wanting a high quality massage may want to add ET to their spa rotation, however as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
11-05-14 12:48 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 28Lee Hwy
Went to place behind dunkin. All the way in the back. Didn't get provider name as it was not worth it. Sorry if that matters to you. Older. Bad to non-existent massage. Nothing new, different, extra, or stands out. Standard stuff.
There was another skinnier MT I saw first so maybe will try again to see if different provider has better technique.
-
11-04-14 20:32 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 84Holly place
I swung by this place a couple weeks ago. Older true and seemed to not mind me roaming as she gave me a massage. Seemed more was on the menu but wanted to much for me to get anymore from the menu.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-14 20:01 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 67An additional tool for Massage Parlors is Rubmaps. Fairly current and comprehensive listing of NVA Mps.
Originally Posted by YmmvAlot
[View Original Post]
Rud.
-
11-03-14 11:40 #8017Banned Member

Posts: 79For those new to any NoVA location -- with no posting history.
Research is not hard and not very time consuming. No one is likely to give you info when you've shown no effort / made no contribution to this forum.
Go to CL or BP. Find the Northern VA section. Find the section that likely has information on the type of activity your are interested in. Perhaps "therapeutic" perhaps "body rub" perhaps some other activity.
Use the search function (type in the name of the city or location your are interested in. Like "Airport" or "insert community name".
A list will be presented to you.
Pick one or two that for whatever reason interests you.
Return to this forum.
Type the name of that place.
Read the reviews.
==then==.
VISIT. TOFTT if required. Write a polite review with info to share (but not explicit info, none in the hobby want trouble for the ladies, we do want to warn each other of bad service / alert on scams).
REPEAT the above a few times.
Then -- most likely, more info will come your way.
EXAMPLE: BP-Body Rub-Springfield -- eight different listings today (before noon) -- six are different AMPs, two independents -- all the AMPs have been reviewed many times.
EXAMPLE: CL-therapeutic-Springfield -- seven different listings today (before noon) -- some of these were also on the BP list.
TIME -- less than two minutes.
I have experienced good fortunes using the methodology above, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
11-03-14 09:19 #8016Regular Member

Posts: 9Springfield area?
New to this page, so my apologies if I screw something up.
I've been going to Oasis in Dumfries, which had two girls. One cuter, 40 ish yo who gave a great massage and on the first visit, a HE. Visited about 5+ more times and I got a ton more. Went back last week to see her again but the second girl said she'd be out for a month or two. The second girl is much older a big time smoker. She is constantly coughing, so I rolled out.
I'm looking for a place in the Springfield area that is worth a visit. I've also been to Eden Spa in Alexandria twice and was less than impressed.
-
11-02-14 14:36 #8015Regular Member

Posts: 24Sterling Nuru Report
I've been there before and previous reports here accurately reflect the experience. Talkative for sure. BBW for sure. A few weeks ago I went and the talkitivity is off the scale. So much so I may not go back. It was nonstop, almost crazy. But the worst part is during the roaming, she'd bark like a dog, a weird high pitched noise. On the plus side, she's into what she does and will service it multiple ways. But the talking and yelping is just too much now. There was always the hoarding element. But on the other hand she made significant upgrades to the "spa" and bath. But you wonder. Of course FS is never ever on the menu. All I'm saying is that it works in a pinch but be ready for an odd experience.
-
11-01-14 18:22 #8014Senior Member

Posts: 1959This is by means a Holy Place at all LOL.
Originally Posted by Kamen
[View Original Post]
Its on Holly in Sterlink.
Only older but ok if you catch the right tech.
PC out.











Reply With Quote






