The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12847

    Massage Envy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Are you actually talking about the massage envy that opened up in the plaza across the park?
    Yes. I'm not aware of reports.

    But I'm new to Chicago.

  2. #12846

    New spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead2  [View Original Post]
    There's a brand new Asian spa on Damen around the 1500 block. No reports on it yet, however.
    Are you actually talking about the massage envy that opened up in the plaza across the park?

  3. #12845
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTnt  [View Original Post]
    In walks a young Asian girl who could not have been more than 20. I asked where is Michelle. She said "don't worry, I take good care of you". They asked if I was ever there before and I said no. About ten minutes into the massage I asked about extras and she said no. Just in case they thought I was a cop about I turned on my back, took the towel off and started playing with my dick.
    I'm stunned by the things some mongers think are going to work well for them. LOL.

  4. #12844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Different Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Why is it that Asian women haven't embraced the world of vaginal hair trimming? No bigger buzz kill than a 70's porno muff on a masseuse.
    Maybe it's because of my old age, but frankly I enjoy the hair. Maybe not like "Moe from the 3 Stooges" but I like it. I really don't care for bald pussy. Landing strip is fine.

  5. #12843
    Why is it that Asian women haven't embraced the world of vaginal hair trimming? No bigger buzz kill than a 70's porno muff on a masseuse.

  6. #12842

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHound  [View Original Post]
    Your box is full.
    Cleared my inbox.

  7. #12841

    Good massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a good massage. I'm looking for what I used to get at Sunkiss with Nikki and Christina, good massage with some teasing. I know where to get a HJ and and where to get a good massage. I'm looking for something in between, more than just a rub and I'll rub one out myself.
    Your box is full.

  8. #12840

    New Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a good massage. I'm looking for what I used to get at Sunkiss with Nikki and Christina, good massage with some teasing. I know where to get a HJ and and where to get a good massage. I'm looking for something in between, more than just a rub and I'll rub one out myself.
    There's a brand new Asian spa on Damen around the 1500 block. No reports on it yet, however.

  9. #12839

    Not so elegant

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojitousa  [View Original Post]
    I went back a couple of days after the incident and all was well, but YMMV.
    I stopped in yesterday and the caliber of the two girls I saw out front was pretty depressing.

  10. #12838
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticcar  [View Original Post]
    Is FS to be had at Gunnison Spa?
    No, handshakes only.

  11. #12837

    I Visited The Fantastic Massage Parlor On Archer Ave.

    I visited The Fantastic Massage Parlor on Archer and Rockwell. This is an Asian Massage Parlor. I read a couple of reviews on a girl named Michelle that were pretty good. I call and ask if she was available. I was told yes. Kind of a strange set up. It was a Diner before on the corner of a threeway intersection. There are large un covered windows that have no shades or blinds. In other words, the cars stopped at the 3 way red light can see you sitting in the waiting room. Same goes for the people waiting for the CTA bus on the corner. Anyway I get there and was told Michelle be ready in 10 minutes. I waited for 30 minutes for what I don't know. There were no other guys in the place getting a massage. Finally, in walks a small cute Asian woman about 36 through the front door. She says to me, I guess you must be waiting for me. I said yes and she took my $65 dollars and led me to one of the two massage rooms. So I assumed I was getting her, Michelle. In walks a young Asian girl who could not have been more than 20. I asked where is Michelle. She said "don't worry, I take good care of you". They asked if I was ever there before and I said no. About ten minutes into the massage I asked about extras and she said no. Just in case they thought I was a cop about I turned on my back, took the towel off and started playing with my dick. I rubbed her leg and ran my hand to her ass, putting it inside her panties, which she let me do. Then I asked about extras again and she said no. Now I am a little pissed. I got the bait & switch pulled on me. I would not have minded so much if this girl knew how to give a massage but she was horrible at it. Her massage consisted of putting lotion on one area of my body and rubbing her hand back and forth in the same place for ten minutes. Finally I told her to move to a different part. I am not kidding, the massage was the same as taking hand lotion and rubbing it your skin. Who the hell hired this girl? At least show her how to do a decent massage to clients. I could not stand it any longer. I left with 20 minutes left on my hour. The best part was when I walked out the massage room, the girl came running up to my asking for a tip. She said "I took good care of you". I told her the massage was not very good and I called to see Michelle. She said, "Michelle doesn't work here anymore" I told Michelle took the money from me 40 minutes ago, and walked out.

  12. #12836

    Chinatown?

    Any good places to recommend? What about Moon?

  13. #12835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Reflexion Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a good massage. I'm looking for what I used to get at Sunkiss with Nikki and Christina, good massage with some teasing. I know where to get a HJ and and where to get a good massage. I'm looking for something in between, more than just a rub and I'll rub one out myself.
    Hi Casper. Try Reflexion Spa on Sheffield ave. They're located in Wrigleyville. About 3 blocks south of Wrigley Field. I've been there. Great Massage for around 70 dollars. No Extras offered. I plan on going back soon. I have enough girls to take care of my Extras.

  14. #12834

    Recommendation

    Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a good massage. I'm looking for what I used to get at Sunkiss with Nikki and Christina, good massage with some teasing. I know where to get a HJ and and where to get a good massage. I'm looking for something in between, more than just a rub and I'll rub one out myself.

  15. #12833

    RE; Gunnison

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticcar  [View Original Post]
    Is FS to be had at Gunnison Spa?
    Have been there several times and at best had average service from very average looking girls.

    Had some nice extras depending on who I got but never full service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape