Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,196 to 27,210 of 40029
-
11-13-14 21:55 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 285Recommendation
Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a good massage. I'm looking for what I used to get at Sunkiss with Nikki and Christina, good massage with some teasing. I know where to get a HJ and and where to get a good massage. I'm looking for something in between, more than just a rub and I'll rub one out myself.
-
11-13-14 20:39 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 653RE; Gunnison
Have been there several times and at best had average service from very average looking girls.
Originally Posted by Exoticcar
[View Original Post]
Had some nice extras depending on who I got but never full service.
-
11-13-14 15:47 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 50Irving park spa
I had 2 good visits there back in like July and August. At the time it looked like they had just opened and Jessica was the only provider. YMMV.
-
11-13-14 15:44 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 50Gunnison
Nope. Nothing more than a handshake.
Originally Posted by Exoticcar
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-14 17:15 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 88Gunnison
Is FS to be had at Gunnison Spa?
-
11-12-14 16:02 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 452Irving & Oak Park Ave
Place is a waste of time and money. Self service only.
-
11-12-14 13:48 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 667O Ya
I would think we all agree with that. The hottest one are not allways the best. Ask Dmichael.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-14 17:14 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 3481Best Providers Not Being The Hottest Looking.
Agreed 1000 percent.
Originally Posted by BigDog16
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-14 16:23 #12826Banned Member

Posts: 250You did the right thing
You did the right thing. Being a hobbyist has taught me that you need to go with your spidey senses. Unfortunately, the nature of this hobby attracts scammers and scumbags. You always have to be aware because there is no limit to the lies, scams and deceit some people will engage in to make a buck. Just take a look at Lake Street or some of the ridiculous ads on Backpage. It should be a simple transaction that both parties benefit from and actually enjoy. The best providers are not necessarily the hottest girls. The best providers are those who engage in this with a minimum level of bullsh*t. And as always, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
Originally Posted by TankRodwell
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-14 15:43 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 38Tao of using the big head
Went by an AMP on chicago not far from an auto past store this afternoon and had a notable experience. Was greeted by a very pretty early 20's spinner wearing a low cut shirt and daisy dukes with her ample bottom peking out of the back. Kind of strange for this place which is usually staffed by over 40's. She took my door fee and walked me into the room. She gave me a terrible massage with zero tease contact and the pitched me a huge variety of options in explicit detail and demanded a credit card when I chose a lower priced option. She also demanded I pay in advance due to "company policy" now this isn't all that uncommon and I'd hate to drive away the new cute young talent, but my spider senses were going crazy and I had lost whatever buzz I walked in with so I declined all and left.
Any thoughts?
-
11-10-14 15:58 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 275Good Nips?
Was going to this one AMP for along time. Nice lady, great asian nips. She is gone. I really miss her. Any recommendations?
Barney pm ok.
-
11-09-14 22:41 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 788Risky location?
Although this was dated Oct 19th they are still in business as of last week. Same old great massage, though.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-14 00:22 #12822Regular Member

Posts: 13Howard & Didge / California
AMP by Howard & Dodge / California. Waste of $. Horrible massage and they charge separate for TS. Ended up just rubbing one off during the TS.
-
11-07-14 18:56 #12821Regular Member

Posts: 13AMP by Howard &Dodge / California. Don't go, utter waste time. There was a younger girl in her 20's and older one in 30's. Got the older and only got a painful massage. Ended up wasting $75 for a half hour massage plus TS. Ending up just rubbing one out in front of her.
-
11-07-14 14:40 #12820Senior Member

Posts: 171Please help
Coming in town for the weekend. Looking for recommendations for a good run with extras. Please inbox me with info.











Reply With Quote





